Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get video or pics to upload. New here, any ideas?
Oh, there it is. Red x is parking lot, green circle is drain pipe

Attachments

• park.jpg
    park.jpg
    432.5 KB · Views: 253
There are no tennis courts. Are you referring to the school and the handball courts?
Is the drainage pipe in this area here (red circle)?
0fae26e08416a25bd3e323a57a415bb1.jpg

Thank you. I think our photo uploads were concurrent.

Do you think this is a location the killer would have known about ahead of time? Or is it possible he found it after the fact?

Sad to hear this news a couple of hours ago. RIP Blaze. When I saw he was a Penn student, I had interest in the case, as I spent a lot of time in that area for school and work and recreation. It's terrible to see a bright person, with so much ahead of him, taken away.

SoCalRes, judging from the foliage in the immediate area, do you think the pipe might've been spotted with a drone?

Anyone know if the drones explore only above the growth, or do controllers also send them below the canopy?

That is a distance from parking lot to drainage, so that means that he had to be killed at that spot.

Wow, he was left on the opposite side of the park from the parking lot. Thanks for all your help on here, much appreciated. Just please, please, PLEASE be careful out there in that area. Until it is confirmed that this is an isolated death caused by an old friend or whatever have you, I don't want to see you or any other locals in harms way.

Am I correct in understanding that Blaze was put into that drainage pipe and that he was washed down to under some shrubs lower down by the escarpment where said drain pipe emptied?

The perp may have been familiar with this pipe, especially in the dark of night.

Lots of people there in the park today. The kids were at the school. People with dogs, kids at the playground. I was ok. I wouldn't go at night.

Wouldn’t a drainage ditch be searched methodically during a search and rescue event?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I correct in understanding that Blaze was put into that drainage pipe and that he was washed down to under some shrubs lower down by the escarpment where said drain pipe emptied?

The perp may have been familiar with this pipe, especially in the dark of night.

In the dark of night but under the light of a full super moon (aka wolf moon)....

:candle:

:justice: for Blaze & those who love him

I don't know where this drain goes to, but it didn't seem big enough for someone to get washed down it.

Hi! I’ve been reading this thread and all of them very closely. Not sure why this case has struck such cord with me. Maybe because I have children of my own and I live in close proximity.

It has always been thought this was a homocide but remained hopeful and to beproven wrong.

I thought it was the friend immediately and then started to think it was third person. But now I’m not sure. I’m 50/50 drive or the “third person” he went to meet.

Here’s to hoping they are close to an arrest. Hopefully tonight. Blaze and his family deserve justice and quickly.

Wow, I am starting to wonder if this was a really calculated murder, and not some random act. The fact that he was found in this drainage pipe tells me that this person could be a real sicko, who planned this all out to every detail. Did he get carried that far, or possibly have a gun pulled on him? And I guess there could possibly be more than 1 perpetrator too.

I don't know where this drain goes to, but it didn't seem big enough for someone to get washed down it.

If Blaze was indeed found in the pipe and wasn't washed down it, I wonder how the rain helped them find him. Maybe clothing or fluids or something was washed down the pipe? (I wonder where the pipe comes out.) Or maybe, if the pipe was blocked, BB's body or something associated with him floated up to the top? Apologies for the graphic speculation.

Hi! I’ve been reading this thread and all of them very closely. Not sure why this case has struck such cord with me. Maybe because I have children of my own and I live in close proximity.

It has always been thought this was a homocide but remained hopeful and to beproven wrong.

I thought it was the friend immediately and then started to think it was third person. But now I’m not sure. I’m 50/50 drive or the “third person” he went to meet.

Here’s to hoping they are close to an arrest. Hopefully tonight. Blaze and his family deserve justice and quickly.

:welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member