Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would a crime scene be released that quickly?

They had all afternoon yesterday, and all night last night to process. It should be noted that it rained fairly heavily Monday night and was raining off and on yesterday, so most of the "evidence" could have washed away.

I'm not so sure he could have been in that ditch, but maybe under the bushes covered with mulch/debris which the rain and wind could have washed away.

SoCalRes- do you have any estimate of the diameter of that drainage pipe? From your video it looks to be 2 feet or less to me...

also, thanks so much for the video!!!!

I am really shaken up after being there today. I don't believe in psychic powers or ghosts or anything of the sort, but I had an uncomfortable eerie feeling in that corner of the park. The rest of the park looks undisturbed except for obvious tire tracks after the rain. Here is video from standing on the basketball court https://youtu.be/KJlgd-GWzbo

BB was found after the search warrant was conducted. What is in Newport that could have tipped them to this location?

wow thank you! I was thinking it was a drainage pipe. Not a ditch that went straight down. Oh my god so awful. Hope they solve this case soon...so sad

Isn't it a pipe? It looks like it to me, but I know nothing about pipes OR ditches....

Yes, that needs to be covered up soon. If I had my kids playing in that park they would be running off toward the wooded area with their friends to play. They usually like to play by the trees and such when we are at parks like that. They need to close it up!! Which brings back again to the point of why is it not blocked off still?? It was only a day or so ago. If that is the crime scene it should be blocked off and if it is not considered a crime scene still then that pipe should be made safe to the public

It’s so strange if his body was there the whole time. I looked at a map and a geocacher found a cache on the 4th near that area. I’m thinking his body was hidden? Watching his mother and father talk about their son was heartbreaking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for that video. I am shocked that they do not have that roped off still?

Also, that looks to be in plain sight while in a very back corner?

Is there another location that is being treated as the crime scene?

I have learned through the Cosmo Dinardo case that they generally have a much better plan than what it looks like (LE) but this is a very strange case.

I feel like there is so much more information to be released in this case.

wow thank you! I was thinking it was a drainage pipe. Not a ditch that went straight down. Oh my god so awful. Hope they solve this case soon...so sad

So do you think he fit in ditch and when it rained he flowed out? LE kept saying he was found in the brush but maybe he flowed out into the brush. Lots of people died yesterday LA and Santa Barbara County line due to the flash floods.

It was a miracle it finally rained in So Ca because it helped his family have closure to this case.

in case anyone else had a hard time hearing the questions, I listened several times from the live feed dad posted. A reporter essentially asked if they felt there would have been a different outcome had they found him in the initial days. He hesitated and stumbled over answering that and finally said they believe he was killed the night he disappeared. I’m not sure what to make of that but the hesitation and manner in how he answered bothers me.

My thoughts are that the hesitation means that they are more in the know than we think. He is trying to decide what he can say and what he can't say.

Isn't it a pipe? It looks like it to me, but I know nothing about pipes OR ditches....

sorry, I mean that I thought it was the type of pipe you can walk into. If that makes sense?

video I took of where I think he may have been found. This is FAR back corner, behind basketball court, up against school.

https://youtu.be/BWhiiwUgKtI
That makes it easier to understand why they said the rain helped. If that area flooded everything would be washed toward that pipe. So it probably caused him to be visible. They probably got a tip.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thank you so much for posting these videos!

I just can't understand why OCSD wouldn't have fully checked that pipe in the last week? I mean it's not hidden by any means. On top of of safety for others they didn't secure the top after they finished their investigation. Clearly children are all over the place in that park/school.

Something is not right here. Maybe they found phone in pipe. Not body?

It was a full moon, dry and 65 degrees that night. Easy to see easy target.
Big rains yesterday flooded and when drain pipe was clogged it was checked and searched.
they got 'em.....

. Is this a fact or speculation?

I think when the autopsy is completed and medical examiner rules the cause of death a homicide by ? he will be arrested shortly after. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02