Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was it who stated that Blaze had had a lengthy communication with the driver friend on Snapchat earlier that day? Was it family? LE? Did LE have a record of that conversation....was it retrievable? If so, it would be very interesting to know the contents. What was discussed between the two of them before Blaze was picked up could hold crucial clues to whether Blaze was propositioned, set up or whatever. Who initiated the visit to the park? If Blaze did and told him, look I need a buddy with me to meet some guy for whatever purpose...it would look better for the friend imo. Or did friend contact Blaze? Do we know?

In any case, I believe LE knows a lot more and that an arrest (or two) will be forthcoming. Hopefully.

Still reeling from this awful tragic news today. :(

Impossible to pinpoint that without access to the actual call. But these are all the times OCSD was dispatched about a missing person (or other such as support to other agency) to the 0 BLOCK PALAZZO CIRCLE address in Lake Forest.

1/3/2018 4:13:49 PM
1/3/2018 4:20:08 PM
180103-0688[/TD]
MISSING ADULT
0 BLK PALLAZO CIR

1/3/2018 10:47:58 PM
1/3/2018 10:53:27 PM
180103-0927
MISSING ADULT
0 BLK PALLAZO CIR

1/4/2018 2:34:22 PM
1/4/2018 2:47:40 PM
180104-0621
ASSIST OUTSIDE AGENCY
0 BLK PALLAZO CIR

This is the relative distance from Pallazzo Circle to Borrego Park
attachment.php

Also Borrego Park is Located at 26982 Cabriole.
These are the dispatch calls to the Park's block:

1/6/2018 6:36:52 AM
1/6/2018 6:36:52 AM
180106-0118
FOLLOW UP REPORT
27000 BLK CABRIOLE

1/8/2018 3:08:44 AM
1/8/2018 3:08:44 AM
180108-0047
PATROL CHECK
26900 BLK CABRIOLE

1/8/2018 7:25:15 PM
1/8/2018 7:25:15 PM
180108-0696
PATROL CHECK
26900 BLK CABRIOLE

1/8/2018 7:36:58 PM
1/8/2018 7:37:00 PM
180108-0699
PEDESTRIAN CHECK
26900 BLK CABRIOLE

This information is public and available at the OCSD Sheriff Blotter:
http://www.ocsd.org/gov/sheriff/howdoi/eservices/blotter.asp

Hope this enlightens the discussion a bit more.
M.

Palazzo Circle is where Blaze's home is located.

Is the abandoned car in the no parking zone still there? Wonder if it is connected somehow.

I believe WhiteOrchid mentioned back on pg. 50 that people were leaving hurtful messages on the FB group page. Are people accusing his female friend of harming him or are people just leaving nasty messages in general?

***Information provided by another person***

The principal actually had to call the Sheriff's department and offer up the video footage of the playground. They never thought to ask for video from school. His body was apparently found along (drainage) the wall between the school and park. Started at 2pm yesterday and they disguised the area as a search party set-up. Coroner was there for 6 hours. After video was release, they got a search warrant and went to the house in Newport Beach last night.

I'm not sure how accurate my information is.... my daughter goes to school with Blaze's sister who was at school part of the day today until she found out at school what happened to her brother and went home.... but she was (or so my daughter said she was) telling kids he was partially buried in dirt. And when it rained it washed the dirt away... maybe why he wasn't initially seen.

***END***

Just to clarify, the comments by me below were originally separate responses to comments by another poster. The site's quoting system runs them together and omits the other poster's comments, and in that form they may be unintentionally misleading. I certainly don't mean to accuse anyone of anything.

"Newport Beach. I don't know whether Lily lived there. I think she was in Pennsylvania. I've heard she had an internship in Southern California starting this winter, but that might be rumor rather than fact.

I wondered about that too.

As you imply with "so-called," may have been the friend who killed him -- we don't know. If he indeed ran from someone, it may have been from the "friend."

Sure seems that way. And in Borrego Park, those search dogs that we had so much faith in didn't find him. Things to remember in relation to future cases."

I believe WhiteOrchid mentioned back on pg. 50 that people were leaving hurtful messages on the FB group page. Are people accusing his female friend of harming him or are people just leaving nasty messages in general?

Just all the negativity and things like that. People arguing back and forth. Her best friend was missing and it was just too much. Can you blame her? People can be so disrespectful and mean. [emoji853]

parking at the school...I noticed a lot behind the fence (seemed like a fence of sorts) where Blaze was found....anyone know if it was reachable by vehicle or locked up? Could the perp have parked there and gone over the fence?

CALSAR:

Our kids must go to the same school. My son came home saying the same thing. She (the Sister) left early from School. There was also another rumor going around School, but I won’t mention that here. No evidence of it yet. I am waiting to see the results of the autopsy. So sad.

If the killer did put Blaze in that pipe, he is local and knows that pipe was there. It's on the opposite side of the park from the parking lot/library and the furthest away from homes and businesses. They were familiar with the immediate area. IMO
Yes this makes me feel like it was premeditated

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

There's such a beautiful photo family just posted in his graduation cap and gown with mom and dad. What a lovely family, he was so loved. What a shame. Heartbreaking. Gone too soon. If you go to Help us remember Blaze Bernstein FB page you can see that and the beautiful candlelight vigil photos.

Just to clarify, the comments by me below were originally separate responses to comments by another poster. The site's quoting system runs them together and omits the other poster's comments, and in that form they may be unintentionally misleading. I certainly don't mean to accuse anyone of anything.

"Newport Beach. I don't know whether Lily lived there. I think she was in Pennsylvania. I've heard she had an internship in Southern California starting this winter, but that might be rumor rather than fact.

I wondered about that too.

As you imply with "so-called," may have been the friend who killed him -- we don't know. If he indeed ran from someone, it may have been from the "friend."

Sure seems that way. And in Borrego Park, those search dogs that we had so much faith in didn't find him. Things to remember in relation to future cases."

And clear things up, I said i hope that the police were watching her carefully just in case the monster knew of her and how close she was to Blaze- I meant that sincerely, that i was worried about her. Someone else started about her upthread being involved, not LAhiker or myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member