Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blaze has been found deceased. Press release. Someone please post. I'm heartbroken. So, so sorry.

Awwwwe. So sorry Blaze. Truly tragic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This news hits hard :(.....just why??.....wonderful young man.
My deepest condolences to his parents and siblings.....

So his father's 7pm post last night on FB about making donations and "getting raw" was after his body had been found.

His body was found in the middle of the day yesterday. Wow! Explains why they were searching the park last night and why it was closed off to the public. It doesn't sound like he was found too far from where he was last seen. This is one of the reasons why I don't have faith in SAR dogs (I know I am in the minority on this one.) RIP Blaze. My heart goes out to his family and loved ones.

The OCSD press release states that the search was initiated at 2 PM yesterday. I'm guessing they found the body yesterday evening or last night which explains as you said that by that time the park had been closed to the public.

Very sad...RIP Blaze.

Now the main question is going to become whether the driver had something to do with this or not.

So heartbreaking :tears:
My thoughts and prayers go out to his loved ones and the community. This is not easy.

[h=1]Body Of Missing College Student Found At Borrego Park[/h]
LAKE FOREST, CA — The body of a 19-year-old man was discovered Tuesday in Borrego Park by Orange County Sheriff's investigators, a park already extensively searched. He has been positively identified as the missing Pennsylvania college student, Blaze Bernstein.

"Approximately 25 members of the Sheriff's Department Search and Rescue Team surveyed the park and the adjacent wilderness area Whiting Ranch on Friday Jan. 5, Saturday Jan. 6, and Sunday Jan. 7 as investigators actively worked the case," OCSD public information manager Carrie Braun said. "On Tuesday afternoon, at approximately 2 p.m. a search of the Foothill Ranch Park was initiated by Sheriff's Investigators. Bernstein's body was discovered in the Brush surrounding the park."
"An autopsy will be performed today, and no information regarding the cause of death or the condition of the body will be released at this time, they said.

https://patch.com/california/lakeforest-ca/body-missing-19-year-old-found-borrego-park

Since they went back as they had already searched it friend must have told them where the body was.

So his father's 7pm post last night on FB about making donations and "getting raw" was after his body had been found.

It was about the same time that a MSM article came out that homicide was on the case.

Heartbreaking, and so many questions. Newbie here wonders if the body was found yesterday afternoon, why would his Dad have posted on FB last night suggesting that the search was continuing? Would the family not have been notified yesterday?

If it’s not too soon...gut says it is NOT HS buddy.

Truly a parent’s worst nightmare.

His body was found Tuesday around 2 p.m. in brush surrounding the park, officials said. A 25-member crew from the sheriff’s search and rescue force had combed the area from Friday to Sunday but found nothing.

An autopsy was expected to be performed on Wednesday to determine an official cause of death, deputies said. Officials were withholding further information about his body and the condition in which it was found until after the examination.

http://ktla.com/2018/01/10/ivy-leag...-missing-case-being-investigated-as-homicide/

:rose: RIP Blaze :rose:

:cry:

The OCSD press release states that the search was initiated at 2 PM yesterday. I'm guessing they found the body yesterday evening or last night which explains as you said that by that time the park had been closed to the public.

Very sad...RIP Blaze.

Now the main question is going to become whether the driver had something to do with this or not.

I think he must have told them where to locate Blaze because the park had already been searched. Hopefully we will learn more soon. This is a very sad tragic day.

Heartbreaking. I am confused though by the mentions of Borrego Park and Foothill Ranch park in the press release. Are they one and the same? And if so I thought this was a relatively small park vs the larger wilderness area nearby?

Borrego Park is in the city of Foothill Ranch. So they are stating location rather than name of the park.

My gut says Not HS buddy also.

Since they went back as they had already searched it friend must have told them where the body was.

I don't know. That would presume the friend/driver definitely had something to do with it, in which case Sheriff's department would presumably take him in to custody and be able to announce that, no?

I think this may still be a little more complicated.

His body was found Tuesday around 2 p.m. in brush surrounding the park, officials said. A 25-member crew from the sheriff’s search and rescue force had combed the area from Friday to Sunday but found nothing.

An autopsy was expected to be performed on Wednesday to determine an official cause of death, deputies said. Officials were withholding further information about his body and the condition in which it was found until after the examination.

http://ktla.com/2018/01/10/ivy-leag...-missing-case-being-investigated-as-homicide/

:rose: RIP Blaze :rose:

:cry:

“His body was found Tuesday at 2 PM.”

Where did someone read that the search was INITIATED then?

I was so expecting him to be found. R.I.P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nordlander