Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's exactly the scenario that I had come up with!

I sort of considered this scenario earlier. However, it doesn't appear that it was any secret that Blaze was gay. And it just seems odd that somone from his school would be that homophobic. So I just don't see it happening this way. But not impossible I suppose.

"Bernstein, who was visiting family in Orange County during his school break from University of Pennsylvania, was last seen about 11 p.m. on Jan. 2. He told relatives he was meeting up with his friends. He was reported missing the following day after his loved ones were unable to get in contact with him"

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/...ath-of-OC-Teen-Blaze-Bernstein-468791803.html

See that. He told his relatives he was meeting friends?? First I heard of this. Forgive me if someone has pointed this out. I'm catching up again.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
That never happened,it was bad reporting on their part!

Many of you have thought thoroughly about all the possible scenarios, in my case I must confess I am just as lost as I was on the 2nd January. Nothing adds up in my head.

One of the facts that puzzle me from day one is that text message sent to BB's female friend at 11.30 pm. For him to have been able to send that message, he would have needed to be on his own then, so my question is, could this be a case that the other person left BB badly injured, panicked, left and a few hours later, went to check and found out he had died of the injuries?

Apologies for being so graphic.

I would also like any of my fellow websleuths to tell me BB's weight in kilos. Thanks.
Although, we don't know for sure if any of his friends story is actually true. So maybe nothing happened to Blaze until midnight or 1am, etc

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Allow me to rephrase your observation.

I think only maladjusted psychopaths (straight, gay, whatevs) with hate in their hearts murder people simply because they are gay.

Whether or not a specific community of straight guys "likes or doesn't like" gay guys is a far cry from murdering (or assaulting) someone because of their sexual orientation.

Well no one should murder anyone ever or have hate, but this is the scenario I think might have happened. I think this friend from NB was on his facebook looking for a female, mentioned a few posts back so I doubt he was gay. We'll have to wait and see.

think about this' The killer kid went to the same school... he has parents too....who are they? they must be freaking out...they are probably well known and connected..( if it's true he from ocsa)...

Seems like something is afoot....

Hello everyone..like all of you I am heartbroken, shattered, devastated and shocked at how everything has transpired. I was praying that Blaze needed a break from his life and had escaped for some personal R&R and would return home when he was ready. Rest in peace sweet boy.

Quick recap of who I am: I am a newbie to WS and I live in the Foothill Ranch neighborhood and I have met the Bernsteins on a few occasions. My kids and husband were playing toddler friendly basketball at the park on Sunday and my husband said that the ball rolled numerous times in the area that Blake was found a few days later. The mere thought that he was there this whole time makes me sick!

I have tried to keep up with the thread but it moves so fast that I apologize if whatever I state below has already been written.
From all the news articles, living in the neighborhood and just my own personal sleuthing..here are my thoughts (local residents/those familiar with the area please feel free to correct me).

1) For someone new visiting the neighborhood, the Borrego Park is not easy to find. There is no signage on the main two streets that indicates there is a park tucked next to the library. There is a sign for the “Foothill Ranch Library” that I don’t even think is illuminated in the night. My guess is that they were there already doing something or the “friend” had to have googled it/driven around to find it. My guess would be that they were already there.

2) I went to the vigil last night to pay my respects. At 6:30pm it was already dark, even with a full moon I would imagine the area would be pretty dark AND very far from the closest parking spot. Blaze was either running and got trapped over there, they were doing something intimate and were already there, or “friend” carried him to the spot (with or without help). Since I attended the vigil after work, I was a bit late and wanted to get a better view of the memorial, I climbed up some stairs near where he was found to connect into the elementary school (the gate was open). I am not familiar with the elementary school just yet but I wonder if you can drive a car on the elementary school side of the fence and the “friend” could have climbed down carrying Blaze. It would explain why there weren’t any clear tracks/scent/clues closer to the main part of the park.

3) From the affidavit, the “friend” said he was part of a “fight club.” We all know this is probably a bunch of wacka-doodle but that could also give us a clue that this “friend” is bigger and stronger than Blake to possibly be even able to carry/over-power Blake.

4) If I travel to Newport Beach from Foothill Ranch, I always take the toll road (241 to 133). I bet if the toll road records are pulled, you will see the exact times “friend” left and came back to Foothill Ranch with his rental car (or another car once OCSD has all the information). Which would clue us into his whereabouts that night and for the remainder of the week.

I sort of considered this scenario earlier. However, it doesn't appear that it was any secret that Blaze was gay. And it just seems odd that somone from his school would be that homophobic. So I just don't see it happening this way. But not impossible I suppose.

Plausible points. Thanks!

Hello everyone..like all of you I am heartbroken, shattered, devastated and shocked at how everything has transpired. I was praying that Blaze needed a break from his life and had escaped for some personal R&R and would return home when he was ready. Rest in peace sweet boy.

Quick recap of who I am: I am a newbie to WS and I live in the Foothill Ranch neighborhood and I have met the Bernsteins on a few occasions. My kids and husband were playing toddler friendly basketball at the park on Sunday and my husband said that the ball rolled numerous times in the area that Blake was found a few days later. The mere thought that he was there this whole time makes me sick!

I have tried to keep up with the thread but it moves so fast that I apologize if whatever I state below has already been written.
From all the news articles, living in the neighborhood and just my own personal sleuthing..here are my thoughts (local residents/those familiar with the area please feel free to correct me).

1) For someone new visiting the neighborhood, the Borrego Park is not easy to find. There is no signage on the main two streets that indicates there is a park tucked next to the library. There is a sign for the “Foothill Ranch Library” that I don’t even think is illuminated in the night. My guess is that they were there already doing something or the “friend” had to have googled it/driven around to find it. My guess would be that they were already there.

2) I went to the vigil last night to pay my respects. At 6:30pm it was already dark, even with a full moon I would imagine the area would be pretty dark AND very far from the closest parking spot. Blaze was either running and got trapped over there, they were doing something intimate and were already there, or “friend” carried him to the spot (with or without help). Since I attended the vigil after work, I was a bit late and wanted to get a better view of the memorial, I climbed up some stairs near where he was found to connect into the elementary school (the gate was open). I am not familiar with the elementary school just yet but I wonder if you can drive a car on the elementary school side of the fence and the “friend” could have climbed down carrying Blaze. It would explain why there weren’t any clear tracks/scent/clues closer to the main part of the park.

3) From the affidavit, the “friend” said he was part of a “fight club.” We all know this is probably a bunch of wacka-doodle but that could also give us a clue that this “friend” is bigger and stronger than Blake to possibly be even able to carry/over-power Blake.

4) If I travel to Newport Beach from Foothill Ranch, I always take the toll road (241 to 133). I bet if the toll road records are pulled, you will see the exact times “friend” left and came back to Foothill Ranch with his rental car (or another car once OCSD has all the information). Which would clue us into his whereabouts that night and for the remainder of the week.

Good thoughts. Thanks for posting. As always, locals really help us understand things that we otherwise may not.

This was probably already posted, if so I'm sorry. Trying to catch up.

According to this article three search warrants were severed, and they are now sealed.

Also quotes Blaze's grandfather saying at the vigil that Blaze was found in a grave. (So, not in that pipe I assume.)

https://patch.com/california/montro...ce & fire&utm_campaign=recirc&utm_content=aol

Sorry if already discussed.

My heart goes out to Blaze's family and friends. Their grief and sorrow is palpable.

Why didn't they notice or mention the scratches on his hands til the second time they talked to him? Were they there the first time? If not, that kinda changes things along with was the dirt not noticed.

This☝️

This was probably already posted, if so I'm sorry. Trying to catch up.

According to this article three search warrants were severed, and they are now sealed.

Also quotes Blaze's grandfather saying at the vigil that Blaze was found in a grave. (So, not in that pipe I assume.)

https://patch.com/california/montro...ce & fire&utm_campaign=recirc&utm_content=aol

Sorry if already discussed.

My heart goes out to Blaze's family and friends. Their grief and sorrow is palpable.

Thanks for posting this! From that article you linked, "his grandfather indicated he had been buried in a shallow grave."

This is exactly what I had been speculating as to why it took so long to find him. He was buried in a shallow grave and the rain washed enough away to expose the body.

The Sheriff somewhat alluded to this yesterday but didn't give specifics, so it's nice to have that confirmed by the grandfather.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paperdoll1