CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange Co, 27 Jul 2009 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you roselvr, what nice Thanksgiving news that you can help spread word on Bob's case. I'll make an updated summary of his case and check out the missing flyers - maybe it's time to update. Give me a while.

Happy Thanksgiving and best wishes to everyone, but especially for those feeling the loss of a missing loved one on this day.

Thank you roselvr, what nice Thanksgiving news that you can help spread word on Bob's case. I'll make an updated summary of his case and check out the missing flyers - maybe it's time to update. Give me a while.

Happy Thanksgiving and best wishes to everyone, but especially for those feeling the loss of a missing loved one on this day.

Thanks Zwieb! I spent some time yesterday morning trying to catch up but am still unsure of specifics. Take all the time you need; let me know when it's ready.

Still working on it - I'm trying to update and condense the long case overview, and it's always harder to cut something than make it longer, I think!

I just wanted to give a big shout out to Z, Roselvr, Believe, Montjoy, and the countless others, who keep this case in the news. Thank you! I know I have missed a few, but I humbly thank you all.

Big shout out to YOU Tulessa, and the way you never gave up on justice for your brother and his family. I just know he was a lovely guy, because he has such a great sister. :) I'll never forget what you said about him staying up all night to keep the coal-fire burning for the little ones. I read it when I only had a coal fire for heat too, and thought I was going to just die of cold because I couldn't keep it going - or even start it, in fact.

I really don't understand why the Placentia's city website is as lackadaisical as it is. If you look at the police 'missing' page now, it still has Bob Harrod, although you have to click to download his poster - and it has a poster all over the page for Shameca Johnson, who was found safe an age ago. With Chief Hick's name on it, who also retired some time ago.....??

http://www.placentia.org/index.aspx?nid=129

Well, there's been some rain and I had slight hopes that with ground disturbances, there might be some news. But nothing that I've heard.

Zwie~
We will be having a downpour this Thursday and Friday.
Maybe that will unsettle the ground enough.
We can hope.

ZooSleuth, thanks so much for the tip. Some of the comments there are frustrating - people don't seem to know Bob had a trust leaving everything to his daughters, (apart from $10k) to his grandson, and that his money has already been accessed. In fact, his reward is from his own money.

Zwie~
We will be having a downpour this Thursday and Friday.
Maybe that will unsettle the ground enough.
We can hope.

SoCal doesn't seem very suited to coping with rain. And...that 'sprinkle' term they use there usually means taking a pee in Europe. It's so strange......

How could you ever face Christmas? How could you wrap presents for your grandchildren knowing that they were purchased either with stolen money -- or blood money???

Ooooh, how about a Christmas card shower for Fontelle?

Is a christmas card shower like a baby shower?

Talking of showers, I don't know if weather conditions have caused this discovery, but a probable human skull has been found on the Los Angeles riverbed. It's too far away to be Bob though, I'm sure.

http://abc7.com/news/human-skull-found-in-la-river-bed;-investigation-underway/436360/

And also at that same link - five feet diameter boulders have been landing on the Ortega Highway. That's huge! Thank heavens no-one was injured.

I've been trying to pretend it wasn't happening, but today I found out exactly how Bob must have felt when he lost his beloved dog. It feels like my world has ended, and I'm not even on my own.

Poor Bob. Poor me and my old pal today too. Rest in peace, my best boy.

I'll be back. Can't do a single thing for my very best, furry friend now. But I can still lend a hand to Bob and Fontelle, I hope.

:( :(

Preparing my boy for burial. Feeling so sad and alone. Wish there was someone else on this thread right now.

Sorry to head about your dog Zwiebel. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member