DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sun, July 26, 2009 - Afternoon
Bob’s 3 daughters went to his house.

What the daughters said happened:

• Per daughter PB on IS, “There was a family meeting on Sunday, it was heated at times, there were NO threats and we all left on good terms.”

• His daughter, Roberta, said her father lost his temper. She said he had failed to provide copies of their mother's will, which he was obligated to do because of the financial mechanisms set up by the estate. "It wasn't a heated meeting," she said in a phone interview. "Dad got heated. He's very selfish, very conditional. The day before he went missing in the afternoon, he was going to provide us copies of the will, and we went over to get the copies. He didn't have them."
What Fontelle said Bob said happened:

• According to Fontelle, Bob said his daughters became upset when he told them he planned to include his new wife in the estate
Mon, July 27, 2009
Bob went missing

Tues, July 28, 2009
After Bob disappeared, someone -- police won't say who -- told officers he might have regretted the decision to marry. For three days police thought they were dealing with a case of cold feet

Fri, August 7, 2009
Petition for appointment of conservatorship of estate filed by daughters PB and RB

August 28, 2009
Trust Petition filed by daughters PB and RB, “Harrod – Trust”

[snipped]
Additionally, they start posting on a message board trashing their father as a human being. I hope LE has seen those postings.

I'm pretty sure LE has seen their posts.

Aug 5
(Hearsay/Daughter RB): The Placentia PD is a small PD with what we safely assume to be limited resources.

Aug 20, 2009
(Hearsay/Daughter JM): I am guarded with my information as the PPD evidently have prioritized more time to read posts on this site as well as other sites.

Nov, 2009
Thread on another site with numerous postings by daughters “deleted at family’s request”

Dec, 2009?
L
ate last year that police were giving polygraph tests to family members and those close to Bob Harrod.

I admire Fontelle. It must be very difficult for her. I'm glad to hear one of Bob's former neighbors is helping her.

[snipped]
For the most part, Fontelle's days are quiet. Her eyes are bad, so she can't drive. One of Bob's former neighbors is helping her, bringing her food or taking her shopping. There are days when the desire to return to her own family makes her ache, but she resists leaving.

"I want to find out who did this to him," she says. "I want whatever is left of him to take home."

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-disappeared3-2010feb03,0,7717364,full.story

Makes you wonder if daughter JM and her husband did landscaping, new construction, or poured a patio. This man is somewhere and I have a feeling he is in the ground. mho

Make ya wonder WHAT was bought at Home Depot that day.

I am sure this has been said before, but the problem I have is the son in law having a house key. By the sounds of it, the daughters didn't get along real well with dad, would he really give them a house key and why would the SIL have it?

I have the same question.

Also, why would the SIL go over to do things around the house when there had just been an argument the night before about money?

Doesn't add up.

I'm so curious about the six months that Bob supposedly told his daughters to leave him alone. I can understand them not liking someone their dad may have been involved in. But what they heck did they do to piss off their dad that bad? Must have been a doozy.

Poor Bob can you imagine having to tell your new girlfriend/ wife about your 3 witches that happen to be your daughters. Most parents like to brag about their children poor Bob most likely wishes he didn't have any.

Poor Bob can you imagine having to tell your new girlfriend/ wife about your 3 witches that happen to be your daughters. Most parents like to brag about their children poor Bob most likely wishes he didn't have any.

It is so sad reading the excerpts of the letters Bob wrote to Fontelle. What could have been.......

I wonder if the barber woman was like a daughter to Mr. Harrod.

Yea - the 3 witches who were waiting around for his money!

It is against our TOS to ask our members who they are. It is ok to argue against something a poster has said but in a respectful way.

Thank you

Ima

I am sure this has been said before, but the problem I have is the son in law having a house key. By the sounds of it, the daughters didn't get along real well with dad, would he really give them a house key and why would the SIL have it?

Some/all of the daughters may have had a key going back way before. They also posted that a neighbor had always had a key too. They were furious when the locks were changed after Bob went missing and they weren't given a key, IMO. They also had specific knowledge of checks Bob had written, so I wonder how/when they got that access.

I'm so curious about the six months that Bob supposedly told his daughters to leave him alone. I can understand them not liking someone their dad may have been involved in. But what they heck did they do to piss off their dad that bad? Must have been a doozy.

[snipped]
He'd married in 1951 and had three daughters. His wife, Georgia, died in 2008 after a prolonged illness. Bob had spent the last years of her life caring for her and rarely left the house, friends and neighbors said. After her death, Bob's dog, Sassy, was his constant companion, but the Pomeranian got sick in the spring and was put to sleep.

One person who stayed in touch with Bob was his barber -- a woman in her 40s who occasionally visited. The friendship was a source of frustration for his daughters, who thought he spent too much money on the woman, said his friend and neighbor Paul Estes. At the beginning of last year, Bob decided he needed some time away from his daughters and he asked them to leave him alone for six months, Estes said. It was during those months that Fontelle called. [snipped]

My opinion only: One of the daughters allegedly posted on IS that the barber woman was at their mother’s memorial at sea (around March, 2008?), and they apparently weren’t happy about that. It sounds like the daughters felt threatened by their father’s relationship with the barber woman (and/or anyone who might come between them and the trust). They were probably hounding him and trying to control him, and he finally told them to take a hike. After reading what they posted about their father, the barber woman, and eventually Fontelle too (passive/aggressive IMO), I would have run for the hills myself. There is a pattern to their postings where they try to divert attention and place the blame for their father’s disappearance on others: first their father himself, then the barber woman, then eventually turning on Fontelle (and her family).

Also, just speculation, but I wonder if their mother indulged them with $$$, and then after she passed away, Bob wouldn’t indulge them, and that pi**ed them off (sense of entitlement).

Some/all of the daughters may have had a key going back way before. They also posted that a neighbor had always had a key too. They were furious when the locks were changed after Bob went missing and they weren't given a key, IMO. They also had specific knowledge of checks Bob had written, so I wonder how/when they got that access.

Maybe after Bob went missing, when the youngest daughter JM "went down the hill" to "get the house ready and change the linens" she also took the opportunity to snoop through her father's checkbook.

Hmmmm.....I wonder why JM would be changing the linens when the housekeeper was just there the day before.

:furious:

[snipped]
He'd married in 1951 and had three daughters. His wife, Georgia, died in 2008 after a prolonged illness. Bob had spent the last years of her life caring for her and rarely left the house, friends and neighbors said. After her death, Bob's dog, Sassy, was his constant companion, but the Pomeranian got sick in the spring and was put to sleep.

One person who stayed in touch with Bob was his barber -- a woman in her 40s who occasionally visited. The friendship was a source of frustration for his daughters, who thought he spent too much money on the woman, said his friend and neighbor Paul Estes. At the beginning of last year, Bob decided he needed some time away from his daughters and he asked them to leave him alone for six months, Estes said. It was during those months that Fontelle called. [snipped]

My opinion only: One of the daughters allegedly posted on IS that the barber woman was at their mother’s memorial at sea (around March, 2008?), and they apparently weren’t happy about that. It sounds like the daughters felt threatened by their father’s relationship with the barber woman (and/or anyone who might come between them and the trust). They were probably hounding him and trying to control him, and he finally told them to take a hike. After reading what they posted about their father, the barber woman, and eventually Fontelle too (passive/aggressive IMO), I would have run for the hills myself. There is a pattern to their postings where they try to divert attention and place the blame for their father’s disappearance on others: first their father himself, then the barber woman, then eventually turning on Fontelle (and her family).

Also, just speculation, but I wonder if their mother indulged them with $$$, and then after she passed away, Bob wouldn’t indulge them, and that pi**ed them off (sense of entitlement).

~BBM~

Also just speculation - seems the girls were well indoctrinated to the tune of ........ CHA...CHING!!! CHA...CHING!!! Maybe it was becomming...cha...ching...cha...ching!

Maybe after Bob went missing, when the youngest daughter JM "went down the hill" to "get the house ready and change the linens" she also took the opportunity to snoop through her father's checkbook.

Hmmmm.....I wonder why JM would be changing the linens when the housekeeper was just there the day before.

:furious:

Exactly!!! I was wondering the same thing when I read that!!! None of this adds up...NONE of it!

1. Trust Proceedings
PB/RB
Trust Petition scheduled for 02/10/2010
2. Conservatorship of Estate Only
PB/RB/FH
Court Trial was scheduled for 02/16/2010
As of 02/04/2010, Court Trial continued to 05/05/2010

Ref OC Probate Court Records

"Daughter JM gave interview to reporter. Said her husband was with her dad at his home the day before, he went to the hardware store alone, and when he came back, her dad was gone. Asked what time, she replied, “We’re thinking maybe 1, noon?”

"We're thinking"........She is married to the man that went to the hardware store. Her father is missing.

I have watched Julie in this video dozens of times. Disturbing. They did not even have the time-line straight.

Here is the video. This was the day after Bob went missing, filmed in Bob’s house.

Pay close attention to daughter JM’s facial expressions and response when the reporter asks her about the time.

http://www.ktla.com/videobeta/watch/?watch=ac85bbd7-919c-45df-8bff-de9407f59354&src=front

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dalton2020