CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The nearest hardware store was around seven minutes away, I think someone mentioned upthread? So seven minutes there, seven minutes back, say a total of four minutes to get in the car and start it at Bob's house and the hardware store? We are already past twelve, roughly the time SIL arrived BACK and met the CL, and that isn't allowing anytime for actually buying anything.

Whoever took Bob must have been quick. Unnaturally, fantastically quick.

Or, going with SIL's wife's statement that he and she were thinking Bob disappeared at "maybe one? Noon?", the abductor must have been invisible as well, considering that the CL and SIL appear to have been in the house at the time.

I wonder what the CL thought when she saw JuM's interview that seemed to suggest Bob had disappeared right under her nose and she hadn't noticed?

Oh I think the phantom SUV and that phone call can be clearly construed as intentionally misleading investigators...should they not be true, that is. Then we have those troublesome statements regarding dementia....

Obstructing an investigation is a criminal offense. If it is deliberate, that is. As we have seen with FICA in Florida, there are consequences to lying. Not only can you be convicted, the cash strapped jurisdictions may actually have the option of pursuing you for the outlay of money used to chase whatever false lead or statement you made.

Manipulating time lines, throwing folks under the bus...well, I would think that everyone who has some knowledge regarding this disappearance might be tempted to consult a criminal attorney. Or has already. Or has at least called Mrs Harrod's atty looking for some names. ;)

:goodpost:

The thanks button just wasn't enough. I couldn't agree more. Your post describes what I was thinking regarding a sweep for PPD. I am convinced, unless someone comes forward, there will be multiple arrests for various offences in this case.

The nearest hardware store was around seven minutes away, I think someone mentioned upthread? So seven minutes there, seven minutes back, say a total of four minutes to get in the car and start it at Bob's house and the hardware store? We are already past twelve, roughly the time SIL arrived BACK and met the CL, and that isn't allowing anytime for actually buying anything.

Whoever took Bob must have been quick. Unnaturally, fantastically quick.

JeM's time stamped reciept from the hardware store isn't anywhere near around noon. According to PPD, it's time stamped minutes after 3:00 pm.

I'd like for JeM to explain how he was at the hardware store around noon but his receipt is stamped around 3pm.

To be honest, I find it very strange too. But even if LE find it strange as well, SIL always has PB's call to back him up. I'm sure if there were to be any difficult ramifications for SIL, PB would be right there beside him in support. And likewise, if there were ever any difficult ramifications for PB, SIL will always be there to support her version of events too.

There is always JuM's version too, although I'm not sure exactly how supportive that is of anybody's version of events, really.

You know, JuM reminds me of that one, special family member many of us have, who always turns up at the family gatherings and their first conversation always leaves everyone else thinking, "Oh dear, whatever will they say next?"

JeM's time stamped reciept from the hardware store isn't anywhere near around noon. According to PPD, it's time stamped minutes after 3:00 pm.

I'd like for JeM to explain how he was at the hardware store around noon but his receipt is stamped around 3pm.

And it seems like Disappeared is going to establish Bob had already disappeared by about noon, so JeM 'being where he said he was' (LE statement) at 3pm is neither here nor there. It's where he had been when he turned up at noon to find the CL on the stoop that matters. PB said she did hear him say he was going to the hardware store at 11.45ish, so he'll have another receipt for around that time, won't he?

ETA: Or, if he forgot to keep it, as long as he told LE what he bought and where and when, it would have been no problem for them to go to the store and check the store's own purchase records or surveillance cameras. But LE have never mentioned confirmation that JeM was where he said he was around noon, as far as I can see.

To continue with the FICA theme...."magical thinking." That is how those two perplexing facts seem to come together as one.

Like it or not, for the general public Disappeared = :bricks: in this case...

I'm very, very eager to see the Disappeared episode, as is everyone else.

What if the teaser had the time wrong and the reason the station has delayed showing it for so long is that they had to fix a misstatement bout the time?

What if the teaser had the time wrong and the reason the station has delayed showing it for so long is that they had to fix a misstatement bout the time?

Or, maybe they shoot the shows and put them in the Q in order of production.

Actually Mr Harrods may have been slated for another season, but something brought the air date forward.

Then the producers of Disappeared would know a little of how we feel!

Or, maybe they shoot the shows and put them in the Q in order of production.

Actually Mr Harrods may have been slated for another season, but something brought the air date forward.

That sounds a bit ominous. Not for us, obviously........but I wouldn't be sleeping well if I was the person who disappeared Bob.

Sorry, NoZme, I didn't see you there! I certainly didn't mean you! :)

I don't know if I'm allowed to link so I won't, but there's a forum out there for ID addicts with nearly 63,500 members. I'm so glad Bob's case is going to be disseminated so widely.

https://www.facebook.com/DisappearedonID

Here is the Disappeared FB page.

You can link almost any board, zwiebel, within certain parameters...no bigotry, pedophilia, *advertiser censored*, WS bashing...most of that stuff makes the links off limits.

Post the link if you think it will help us get increased viewership!!

Here it is then. I'm sure there must be a few WSers who are members there too, if they are, I hope they'll put the word out there about Bob's programme.

http://www.idaddicts.com/

https://www.facebook.com/DisappearedonID

Here is the Disappeared FB page.

You can link almost any board, zwiebel, within certain parameters...no bigotry, pedophilia, *advertiser censored*, WS bashing...most of that stuff makes the links off limits.

Post the link if you think it will help us get increased viewership!!

February 18 9PM ET/PT Disappeared-Bob Harrod Case

Is this the 1st time he's airing?

I thought I missed it last week! Could have sworn it said January 18th! Glad i did not.
I hope answers are found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member