CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Charminglane -- I should add that, if memory serves, one of the three darlings suggested that her parents put her into a cult-like school in Arcadia. I should add that I spent a bit of time in Arcadia in the late 70's-early 80's, and I thought it was a wonderful place. I still have kin living there, too, although it is very, very far from where I grew up and where I live.

Hi everyone!! I've been following this case on and off. I have been trying to catch up on all of the threads but, who is it that got into a confrontation and was killed? I'm sooo lost.

Hi everyone!! I've been following this case on and off. I have been trying to catch up on all of the threads but, who is it that got into a confrontation and was killed? I'm sooo lost.

There is no proof that anyone was in a confrontation and killed. What we know is that Bob mysteriously disappeared and the last person to see him alive was his son in law, who was at Bob's home that morning. Those of us who have been fighting for justice for Bob have considered the possibility that an argument ensued between Bob and his SIL that ended disastrously. jmho

And Bob's disappearance followed on from a family meeting just the day before, which daughters insisted wasn't heated, wasn't about money, and most definitely wasn't about Fontelle, Bob's new wife. She wasn't even mentioned.

At the same time as they say Bob got heated, Roberta was quick to temper, and Julie calmed things down by finding the paperwork they wanted. And that the paperwork was about their mother's will, (part of the large family trust they are about to inherit). Oh, and that everything was so fine, they were laughing and teasing Bob, about Fontelle.

Mass of contradictions. And Fontelle says Bob had called her afterwards, really upset about the meeting.

I'd really like to know if there was another meeting immediately after that family one, that Bob didn't attend. For further, private discussion.

A state of emergency was declared in San Bernardino earlier, by the way.

And Bob's disappearance followed on from a family meeting just the day before, which daughters insisted wasn't heated, wasn't about money, and most definitely wasn't about Fontelle, Bob's new wife. She wasn't even mentioned.

At the same time as they say Bob got heated, Roberta was quick to temper, and Julie calmed things down by finding the paperwork they wanted. And that the paperwork was about their mother's will, (part of the large family trust they are about to inherit). Oh, and that everything was so fine, they were laughing and teasing Bob, about Fontelle.

Mass of contradictions. And Fontelle says Bob had called her afterwards, really upset about the meeting.

BBM~~~~~~

"Authorities maintain he met foul play, perhaps by someone he knew.

His wife, who was out of the state when he vanished, said his children were not happy she was going to be included in his will.

“Truthfully, I think he was murdered in that bathroom upstairs. Maybe intentionally…maybe accidentally,” said Harrod.

The wife said the bathroom was damaged and repaired. Before that, Bob confided that he had a heated discussion with his family who wanted the marriage annulled."

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013...ssing-placentia-mans-wife-suspects-foul-play/

BBM~~~~~~

"Authorities maintain he met foul play, perhaps by someone he knew.

His wife, who was out of the state when he vanished, said his children were not happy she was going to be included in his will.

“Truthfully, I think he was murdered in that bathroom upstairs. Maybe intentionally…maybe accidentally,” said Harrod.

The wife said the bathroom was damaged and repaired. Before that, Bob confided that he had a heated discussion with his family who wanted the marriage annulled."

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013...ssing-placentia-mans-wife-suspects-foul-play/

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure Bob's disappearance/murder out...just which one of the three did it.

It's 'someone dark'.

That's not my idea though, it's what one of Bob's daughters said on disappeared.

I am kind of filing that along with the whispers of 'dark' business dealings and dark cars, etc that just faded away. It was hard to reconcile the picture painted of an elderly, isolated, widower Bob with a wheeling and dealing businessman, I felt.

Though obviously, now Bob's daughters are in charge of his fortune, I am sure that if they do have any suspicions about the providence of the money, they have reported them to authorities, in case money needs to be returned somewhere. I guess that would be a legal duty?

If anyone should need help sorting out Bob's finances though, I wouldn't recommend them asking for help from Bob's grandson. He can't even remember where his own bank accounts are, let alone anyone else's.

I don't know if anyone read, but the suspected OC serial killers - LE have decided they won't search landfills for the further victims they are sure are out there. The chances of finding them are just too small, compared to the cost and disruption. If they are there, they've been there less than a year.

To my mind, that means there will never be a landfill search for Bob, and if he is in one, he won't be found in any of our lifetimes. I just don't feel he is though. I'm sure he's in the wilderness somewhere. Waiting to come home.

can anyone refresh my memory please, i was gonna map stare...I know where the Harrods lived ( Monrovia IIRC) while those girls were in school, but did we ever get a addy/idea where JeM was living then....if memory serves he wasn't in high school though, moved to Ca after? And where did they live when AH was in school, any one recall?

can anyone refresh my memory please, i was gonna map stare...I know where the Harrods lived ( Monrovia IIRC) while those girls were in school, but did we ever get a addy/idea where JeM was living then....if memory serves he wasn't in high school though, moved to Ca after? And where did they live when AH was in school, any one recall?

• JeM and JuM lived in Placentia, CA (next door to Bob) before moving to Running Springs (I believe they lived there for about 9 years)
  • I believe JeM and JuM lived in Glendora, CA when AH was in school
  • JeM graduated from Monrovia High School
  • JeM was originally from Ohio according to JuM

wish we knew where the sam hill JeM lived during high school
sigh
where ever Mr H is, I just don't think it was a whim, ya know? more like an aha, there would be good...went to there with purpose...some level of subconscious premeditation
Wonder if LE has actually ever had boots on the ground, hmm

Hey Charminglane -- I should add that, if memory serves, one of the three darlings suggested that her parents put her into a cult-like school in Arcadia. I should add that I spent a bit of time in Arcadia in the late 70's-early 80's, and I thought it was a wonderful place. I still have kin living there, too, although it is very, very far from where I grew up and where I live.

Personally, I thought all of Arcadia public schools were cult-like in the 70's when I moved there from Pennsylvania.
More mean girls than you could shake a state.
Caused me undo self esteem issues, as I was not California born, blonde, athletic, rich, or stick thin.
Private school for me after a visit with the truant officer and a counselor in 7th grade.
I never looked back.
I am wondering which school was considered cultish?

wish we knew where the sam hill JeM lived during high school
sigh
where ever Mr H is, I just don't think it was a whim, ya know? more like an aha, there would be good...went to there with purpose...some level of subconscious premeditation
Wonder if LE has actually ever had boots on the ground, hmm

I think in Monrovia. I think they also lived in Azusa. Monrovia, Azusa, and Glendora are all in the same general area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Little boston