CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Bob's money is in Bob's daughters hands, I wonder if they will use any of it to find their father? I won't hold my breath.

As for a service, I think we've seen what kind of service Bob's daughters provided for their father over the last 5 years.

While they may have the piece of paper allowing them access to Bob's hard earned money, the criminal case is far from over.
No telling when things might heat up in that area again.

We can hope that squabbles over the proceeds could precipitate someone talking. Especially since, with that group, every one of them will believe they should get the most. I wonder if there is a bonus for the person who executed the plan... :gaah: jmho

I have been reading about poor Bob for about a week after learning of the case during the disappearance of JH thanks to you awesome sleuthies (spelled correctly thx) with Bobs photo as your avatar. I watched LLL episode yesterday and it's clear to me who seemed the least emotional about the case. How can a family rush to have the $$$ freed up and declare him deceased so quickly after the deadline of the 27th? Poor Fontelle. What a nightmare! I pray someone is found guilty someday!

You know what? Bob Harrod has been declared dead. We have known for quite sometime that he was probably deceased.

BUT - He will live on here UNTIL he is FOUND and justice prevails!

jmo, of course

I believe now as I have for a long time. Whomever took Bob probably said their goodbyes then and "buried" him or his ashes with his first wife. I believe this in my gut. I don't believe "he" will ever be found. But, I pray for the day, those responsible for his murder will be found out. Please, let the truth be known, soon before they can enjoy his hard earned money.

I suppose a death certificate will or has been issued. Do death certificates state a time of death, does anyone know?

I suppose a death certificate will or has been issued. Do death certificates state a time of death, does anyone know?

In California they include the date and the hour. Of course in this instance, perhaps they use the information provided by the Court, which may have nothing to do with the actual facts.

I guess the information on time of death (TOD) that the court provides, would have come from the petitioners, Bob's daughters Paula and Roberta?

I think the only public information Paula's ever provided about what time she believes Bob went missing (and died) is that 11.45ish morning call to her dad, where she 'overheard' her brother in law in the house, say he was going to the hardware store. Which would kind of line up with the 'before noon' TOD for Bob, that it seems was probably presented to the court.

But there was someone claiming to be daughter Roberta ( imo it was her) on another forum out there, who for a very long time insisted she'd been told Bob disappeared in the afternoon, long after noon. Around the time son in law went to Home Depot and got his 3.02pm receipt. She was scathing about any 'Noon' disappearance time, and even gave an explanation why sister Julie might have made that mistake in her media interview.

If she now agrees Bob disappeared before noon, that's a huge shift. That's why I'm more interested in who provided the TOD, rather than if it's an factual or not.

I just noticed, the abbreviation I made for time of death is TOD. Which is German for 'death'. Strange coincidence.

Would it have been filed when his daughters were appointed conservators? I'd have thought so.

That might be interesting too. If it was the same as the first Mrs Harrod's, it would probably have contained instructions about where personal items like stamp collections, the Model T and gold coins were to go. It would be interesting to see if they all match up with the list of things daughter Julie demanded from his house, 'as per' Bob's will and/or wishes, according to her.

It would be so nice if Julie or one of Bob's other daughters could provide a little more information about Bob - like his musical tastes, for example. It is so helpful for a missing person's case if people can feel they know the person they are being asked to search for.

It's such a shame no-one seems to have taken up that opportunity.

Oh but they HAVE!!!! We read about how greedy and cold Bob was, remember? How money=God and so forth! God grief, we were horrified to hear about the frozen dinners in his freezer! He was cheap cheap cheap!!! I for one felt like I knew him after reading all that crap!

Oh but they HAVE!!!! We read about how greedy and cold Bob was, remember? How money=God and so forth! God grief, we were horrified to hear about the frozen dinners in his freezer! He was cheap cheap cheap!!! I for one felt like I knew him after reading all that crap!

Maybe I am being dumb, but what is wrong with keeping frozen dinners in one's freezer?

No idea. I keep them in mine. And completely understand why an older person, not accustomed to cooking, would keep them in theirs.

It may be unexciting, but it does mean a person doesn't have to worry incessantly about their weight loss, I find. :)

Maybe I am being dumb, but what is wrong with keeping frozen dinners in one's freezer?

Someone claiming to be one of Bob's daughter's; Roberta, I think, posted something like: 'Banquet dinners, yuk!' when she was trying to 'help' people find him.

Seems a great shame no-one bothered to do some home cooking and stock up Bob's freezer, when he needed it. Family were quick enough to care for him, when they thought he was giving money to non-family members like the barber lady.

I think it's pretty dumb to go around insulting Banquet frozen meals, myself. Maybe Banquet do too. I know they know about it. I told them.

Why have Jeff, Julie, and Andrew Michaels, and Paula and Roberta Harrod appeared to have done nothing to help find Bob Harrod? His closest family members.

Except for offering a strange reward, with Bob's money, that family members are excluded from claiming?

'Family members are excluded from claiming this reward..'

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 37
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors