GUILTY CA - Brad, 57, & Andra Sachs, 54, slain, 8yo injured, San Juan Capistrano, 9 Feb 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
An obviously grief-stricken person who claims to be a relative. It is very sad and I can only feel sympathy for them. But I also feel it might be more appropriate to appeal for information and tips to catch the Sach's killers at this point, rather than posting on forums about their businesses.

I think they are mistaken in suspecting a hit man (at least an experienced one) or a neo-nazi, in my opinion.

Given that an 8 year-old child has been targeted and shot, this case seems to have created very little public reaction. I can't help wondering about the apparent silence? I'd be beside myself if I thought there was someone walking around who had shot a child in my town - I'd certainly be anxious to get updates from LE on the investigation. I'd expect the media to be clamouring for news too, but it's like they all know something I don't.....

I'm worried sick about that little boy. I hope and pray there are safe, loving arms for him somewhere, when he is well enough to leave the hospital.

An obviously grief-stricken person who claims to be a relative. It is very sad and I can only feel sympathy for them. But I also feel it might be more appropriate to appeal for information and tips to catch the Sach's killers at this point, rather than posting on forums about their businesses.

I think they are mistaken in suspecting a hit man (at least an experienced one) or a neo-nazi, in my opinion.

Given that an 8 year-old child has been targeted and shot, this case seems to have created very little public reaction. I can't help wondering about the apparent silence? I'd be beside myself if I thought there was someone walking around who had shot a child in my town - I'd certainly be anxious to get updates from LE on the investigation. I'd expect the media to be clamouring for news too, but it's like they all know something I don't.....

I concur wholeheartedly ZWeibel. The silence in this case gives rise to more questions than answers. Law enforcement can't expect the public to provide information as minuscule as it may be unless updates are provided that could possibly trigger someone's recollection that could break the investigation wide open. This case is so eerily similar to the McStay's family murder in Fallbrook, California, which has also gone silent.

I also agree with you that Mustang Sally should redirect her efforts in providing the investigators as much information she deems relevant to move this case along rather than memorializing information that has already been printed, argued, litigated, and adjudicated. However, what makes me skeptical about Mustang Sally's candidness and hits a never is her comment of: "These two were just sloppy business people, lazy landlords tired of the renters manipulations. Their numerous business names were created to protect them from these predatory lawsuit filers, lawyers, opportunists, IRS abuses." Reads like she's writing out of both sides of her mouth. What's more frightening is that she identifies herself a "business owner." In that case I do hope that the apple did fall a little further from the tree.

I'm worried sick about that little boy. I hope and pray there are safe, loving arms for him somewhere, when he is well enough to leave the hospital.

I'm worried about him too. If he was in his bed, isn't it likely that he never saw who shot him? I was hopeful that he would give some kind of indication to LE, but now that's not very likely. It's strange that the media hasn't been on this case since they were living in that neighborhood and all. It sure sounds like LE is confident it is an inside job, just because they assured everyone in the community is safe and that this was isolated. What I can't understand is why they think so if they haven't made any arrest yet.

I'm worried about him too. If he was in his bed, isn't it likely that he never saw who shot him? I was hopeful that he would give some kind of indication to LE, but now that's not very likely. It's strange that the media hasn't been on this case since they were living in that neighborhood and all. It sure sounds like LE is confident it is an inside job, just because they assured everyone in the community is safe and that this was isolated. What I can't understand is why they think so if they haven't made any arrest yet.

I agree it is odd that there is no information. I live in OC and there is no discussion on any of the local news. I have searched on Twitter and there is nothing there either. How can OCSD ask for the general public to help when there is no additional information provided?

The Truthful Facts
AUTHOR: Mustang Sally - ()
SUBMITTED: Sunday, February 23, 2014

These two people had good and evil , just like any of us. Perhaps they struggled with it, but they did not deserve to die such a brutal, senseless killing. Maybe some jailtime, to have humility restored and perhaps some restitution. Their time was coming when it all would crash. This killing, I feel was the work of an insane individual. Someone who snapped , maybe by reading rip off reports was fueled into this rage. Maybe the work of a hitman, maybe a neighbor, maybe a hate crime from a neo nazi jeolous of the rich jews, perhaps the kids who missed their mother who sits in a russian jail, just wanting to get legal help to free her, maybe the oldest sibling whom wanted to come to America and Ms. Sachs couldn't handle having another child, maybe jeoulosy from another sibling, maybe the Flashcom partner's who got nothing when they expected millions. Play the stockmarket, you lose, no refunds. Maybe the mexican land deal that went sour, the possibilities are many.

These two people had the guts and strength to battle the adversity. The courts were just small hurdles. I mourn their loss greatly. These two were just sloppy business people, lazy landlords tired of the renters manipulations. Their numerous business names were created to protect them from these predatory lawsuit filers, lawyers, opportunists, IRS abuses. In retrospect, they need sympathy now, I regret the previous commentary. Not many have the inner strength my cousin exhibited. I learned from my cousin to hold my head high in times of adversity, I admired her greatly for her strength . I will miss her .

RIP My Baby Cousin

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andra...reen-Lanaland-LLC-and-Lanala-980344#comment_1

I am astounded. The Naming of possible suspects...Russian this, insane that, hitman this, tenant that, irs this, neighbor, nazis, mexicans, the sachs children, business partners, lawyers,
[B) maybe by reading rip off reports was fueled into this rage. ]
Really?

This rebuttal is almost from the grave.
Accuse Accuse Accuse.
Cousin Mustang must be cut from the same cloth.[/B]

Good morning everyone,

Just received the below rebuttal on the RipOff Report I had submitted on Andra. Just as an FYI.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company
The Truthful Facts

These two people had good and evil , just like any of us. Perhaps they struggled with it, but they did not deserve to die such a brutal, senseless killing. Maybe some jailtime, to have humility restored and perhaps some restitution. Their time was coming when it all would crash. This killing, I feel was the work of an insane individual. Someone who snapped , maybe by reading rip off reports was fueled into this rage. Maybe the work of a hitman, maybe a neighbor, maybe a hate crime from a neo nazi jeolous of the rich jews, perhaps the kids who missed their mother who sits in a russian jail, just wanting to get legal help to free her, maybe the oldest sibling whom wanted to come to America and Ms. Sachs couldn't handle having another child, maybe jeoulosy from another sibling, maybe the Flashcom partner's who got nothing when they expected millions. Play the stockmarket, you lose, no refunds. Maybe the mexican land deal that went sour, the possibilities are many.

These two people had the guts and strength to battle the adversity. The courts were just small hurdles. I mourn their loss greatly. These two were just sloppy business people, lazy landlords tired of the renters manipulations. Their numerous business names were created to protect them from these predatory lawsuit filers, lawyers, opportunists, IRS abuses. In retrospect, they need sympathy now, I regret the previous commentary. Not many have the inner strength my cousin exhibited. I learned from my cousin to hold my head high in times of adversity, I admired her greatly for her strength . I will miss her .

RIP My Baby Cousin

Respond to this report! What's this?

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andra...reen-Lanaland-LLC-and-Lanala-980344#comment_1

A little too close for comfort....

LE may want to have a chat with this person. JMO.

Sometimes, wealthy people seem to unwittingly harbor people in their midst that they really should not. Or place their trust in people they shouldn't. I'm thinking of all those cases where the handyman/carer/housekeeper/son or daughter's new partner/new family friend/suddenly attentive, long-lost relative, breach all the defences and are given absolute access and trust.

And then betray it.

As far as the business aspect is concerned, my problem is that it seems Mr and Mrs Sachs dealt with reputable characters - they were the ones who seemed to behave disreputably in business. And killing them would likely have damaged any chances of retrieving any lost money, I think. So maybe this is a case of just looking for someone who is in line to gain from their deaths?

*I am not seeking to criticize victims of murder here, but feel it would be foolish not to acknowledge that the victims had severe and repeated business problems over the years, for which they must surely have some responsibility.

Karma catches up w/all of us. Our decisions, actions, or lack there of do have consequences. None of us are immune.

The saying, "sleep with dogs, get fleas" comes to mind. Perhaps these two victims in their dealings attracted the very wrong sort. They didn't deserve being murdered though, and their little boy certainly did not deserve getting shot. This is the aspect of the case that really angers me. Their minor son should have never been targeted. Hurting a child is never, ever, okay.

The Truthful Facts

RIP My Baby Cousin

I am astounded. The Naming of possible suspects...Russian this, insane that, hitman this, tenant that, irs this, neighbor, nazis, mexicans, the sachs children, business partners, lawyers,
Really?

Accuse Accuse Accuse.
Cousin Mustang must be cut from the same cloth.[/B]

ISeeSociopaths, as previously mentioned. Cousin Mustang struck a nerve in my reading her and I felt compelled to respond back. She (Mustang Sally) also espoused back earlier this morning. Here's the written dialogue site:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Andra...Queen-of-Green-Lanaland-LLC-and-Lanala-980344

I have learned that people have predictable patterns that form their personality. Some people are harder to detect, but time readily does. Cousin Mustang started out her rebuttal with a penance undertone that actually convinced my wife of its sincerity. I on-the-underhand have had the fortunate experience to have dealt with people like Gaius Cassius Longinus and Marcus Junius Brutus during my time growing up in New York and while sitting in Shuras in both Iraq and Afghanistan, to drop my guard and ignore the past, more importantly turn my back on them. It's only when you call them on it and expose any hidden agendas, that the back peddling and double talk begins. Fool me once shame on me...Fool me twice....?????

I don't know about anybody else but that ripoff report server has been down for me for hours and hours. Perhaps they are getting a lot more hits than usual? Interesting, if so.

One thing about LE's silence - if we have no idea what they are up to, neither do/does the killer/killers. Hard to cover your tracks if you are unaware of what tracks you may have left behind......

From the OC Sheriff's original pr release:

"..investigators have yet to determine whether or not the Sachs were targeted victims.."

I find this confusing. They believe the child was targeted but aren't sure the adults were? Does that imply the Sachs were the ones killed because they were witnesses, and the only real target was the child? Surely not?

http://media.ocgov.com/civicax/inc/blobfetch.aspx?BlobID=33376

Here is the OC Crimestoppers tipline again, where info can be submitted anonymously.

http://occrimestoppers.org/

From the OC Sheriff's original pr release:

"..investigators have yet to determine whether or not the Sachs were targeted victims.."

I find this confusing. They believe the child was targeted but aren't sure the adults were? Does that imply the Sachs were the ones killed because they were witnesses, and the only real target was the child? Surely not?

http://media.ocgov.com/civicax/inc/blobfetch.aspx?BlobID=33376

Here is the OC Crimestoppers tipline again, where info can be submitted anonymously.

http://occrimestoppers.org/

Don't expect much from the OC Sheriff's Dept.

The Truthful Facts

RIP My Baby Cousin

Really?

Accuse Accuse Accuse.
Cousin Mustang must be cut from the same cloth.[/b]

Wow. People do not create dozens of business names to protect from "IRS abuses" and litigiousness, unless they are guilty of something. So according to this person, everyone who sued the couple was wrong, the IRS is abusive, the courts are wrong, everyone but the Sachs, whose only fault was being sloppy?

At a certain point, if everyone is always wrong and everyone is always out to get you, you have to look in the mirror.

They thought they were being smart, but eventually that kind of stuff catches up with you.

Zwiebel i think this is San Juan, Mexico not San Juan Capistrano.

Oh dear. This isn't the first time I've made this kind of mistake and I'm sure it won't be the last. It's usually Orange Counties I do it with though. Sorry!

By the way, if anyone ever gets to view those posts on ripoffreports, you might want to save them for posterity. I haven't been able to get on the site at all. There is a heck of a lot going on with the company at the moment and I'm not so sure it will always be there in its present form.

It goes to show how hard I searched for any new shred of news though. The silence is deafening around this case.

I know I live in Dana Point...next to SJC and yes the silence is deafening!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ula
Back