GUILTY CA - Brad, 57, & Andra Sachs, 54, slain, 8yo injured, San Juan Capistrano, 9 Feb 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have not been contacted by authorities and your question is legitimate and non-presumptuous. I have to speculate that the two daughters and the young man who survived his wound(s) have more precise information on what transpired than my ordeal that dates back 2 years. Thank you for the warm greetings.

Thank you for the service you and your wife gave our country.
Also, thank you for taking the time to share here...
It is very helpful to have locals and insiders on these cases! :seeya:

Wow! Those two people were frightening in life. The havoc they managed to wreak is probably impossible to quantify. One good thing reading this thread is that I never knew that the Rip-off Report existed, hope I never have to write something there, but sure am glad it is a resource to check on business people.

I certainly hope this case gets solved- the child targeted says everything about the person/people who did this and they need to be caught and put away- never allowed to harm anyone again. I hope and pray the boy will be okay... I don't know how realistic that hope is.

I know that no one deserves to be brutally murdered but I have to say these folks are as close as it gets to that line in the sand for me. They have now answered to a much greater judge... I sincerely doubt that woman is with her baby girl now- lets put it that way.

Is this a biological son of the Sachs? Why would he shoot the youngest brother? Very, very sad.

Is this a biological son of the Sachs? Why would he shoot the youngest brother? Very, very sad.

Yes the two older boys were biological children. The eight year old was adopted. It's so ironic and twisted that with as many enemies that Brad and Andra had harvested, their lives were taken by someone they gave life to!

Yes the two older boys were biological children. The eight year old was adopted. It's so ironic and twisted that with as many enemies that Brad and Andra had harvested, their lives were taken by someone they gave life to!

Well, actually, I think that says it all. Don't you?

Breaking News: TV reports that the 19-year old son ASHTON COLBY SACHS has been arrested and charged with the double homicide of his parents!!!! He's probably p.off that his parents used his name to conduct some of their corporate/shady shenanigans

1.30 PM PST ....

So were the dogs killed or am I imagining that I read that? If it was the son, the dogs would have been familiar with him. The sisters didn't see him?

Snippets from the KTLA article:

""This week, a lead brought investigators to Ashton Sachs, Montano said. He was in the San Diego area with unidentified family members and was interviewed at length there and then arrested, Montano said."

”Asked whether an inheritance was related to the killings, Montano said investigators were looking at “all aspects” of a still-unknown motive.

“I can’t sit here and tell you 100 percent it’s financial or any another reasons. I can just tell you we’re looking into that right now,” Montano said.”

”A weapon that was believed to have been used in the killings was recovered, Montano said.”

Read more: http://ktla.com/2014/03/07/teen-son...parents-in-san-juan-capistrano/#ixzz2vJnzqu7E

hmmmm, unidentified family members. Wonder if there will be other arrests.

Call to 911 to report the shooting came from inside the house. I hope no one had to witness this murder. That would be something you can never unsee.

Breaking News: TV reports that the 19-year old son ASHTON COLBY SACHS has been arrested and charged with the double homicide of his parents!!!! He's probably p.off that his parents used his name to conduct some of their corporate/shady shenanigans

1.30 PM PST ....

There's no doubt in my mind that you are spot-on MissExec. No one was exempt or shielded from their rope-a-dope business practices to include cannibalizing their own blood lines. I recall viewing a picture of this young man online when I started gathering information to sue Andra. The picture was taken outside of the defunct "Jungle Motors" by a private investigator that was hired by a law firm who Andra owed money to. The picture shows a younger Ashton turning around in surprise carrying a box full of documents that he was about to place in Andra's and Brad's inconspicuous white Ford Escape (their public cloaking vehicle) under the cover of darkness. Come to find out they sold the place and moved out overnight using all the kids as laborers. The same latter building had the ceiling collapse on the new owners during a heavy rain storm causing over a million dollars in damage and Brad and Andra avoided that owner too. The more you dig on those two, the more gopher tunnels you encounter.

The one aspect that is still perplexing is why Ashton elected to shoot his adopted brother in the back, yet spared the two adopted sisters. There's more questions than answers, but I'm sure that we're just hitting the tip of the iceberg with these two.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ula
Back