Found Safe CA - Brandon Cuellar, 3mo, Kidnapping, San Jose, 25 Apr 2022 *3 Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
thank god! i was thinking there was more to the story, im just glad baby is safe. and also my sons gf is in labor and i was worried they'd get pulled over when they got out of the hosital again if the baby wasnt found. lol was about to tell them to stay at the house.
Exciting times! Congratulations.

KTVU @KTVU 11m
BREAKING UPDATE: San Jose police say they have ID'd a person of interest in baby kidnap case; it's a woman who has changed her story several times. They also believe this kidnap was premeditated.

ktvu.com
San Jose police say they have ID'd person of interest in baby kidnap case
San Jose police have ID'd a woman who they believe knows more than she originally told them about the kidnap of a three-month-old baby boy. They also said the kidnap was not random.
do you think they were gonna run off to GA w the baby? ETA they are saying "woman of interest" now so im unsure if they mean gma or if there is another woman.

He was in a townhouse across the street from an acute care center. They (NBC Bay Area News) are talking to a woman who works at the care center. She saw the van with the sticker in the window and remembered the CHP announcement of the possible vehicle. She looked in the window and saw a baby seat in the car and called police -- they told her to get away from the van, that they are on their way. Reporter said that suspect who was arrested matched the video.

The suspect mentioned before who was being questioned at the police station is a woman who had been shopping with the grandma and her stories had been inconsistent. NBC doesn't know yet what her connection is with the kidnapper, if any.
sounds like they were by bascom (valley med)

I think it is Regional Medical Center plus Care Network, long term acute care, 225 North Jackson. An employee said on the news that they are the only acute care hospital in San Jose.
oh really? there is also acute care by bascom (valley med) but i havent seen link w address so you may be right. shoot in that case baby was found near my home.

James Torrez [URL='https://twitter.com/JamesTorrezNews']@JamesTorrezNews [/URL]21m
BREAKING: 3 people now in custody for the kidnapping for a 3month old baby. @KTVU
Quote Tweet

San José Police Media Relations @SJPD_PIO 22m
Baby Brandon has been located. He will be taken to a local hospital for an evaluation. Three suspects in custody, charges and additional information forthcoming. We think all who helped by sharing the tweets.

Show this thread

James Torrez [URL='https://twitter.com/JamesTorrezNews']@JamesTorrezNews [/URL]12m
A man and woman say they recognized this van based on its description from news reports this morning. Very curious as to why @SJPD_PIO fought to unconfirm this report after @CHPSanJose put out a BOLO. PD holding second news conference at 11am. @KTVU

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denie67
Back