DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh sorry, those pics were huge.

Tracks leading down from the antennae.
2zss93d.jpg

Tracks or path? How can you tell?

Also, I Drag Race (look at my username), I go from 0-190 in 1320 feet in 7 seconds. I have seen many terrible wrecks where the driver walked away unhurt.
OK, we as racers do have a lot of extra safety equipment but look at people who go 4 wheelin and roll their vehicle, most don't get hurt.

The vehicle was totaled. It was not drivable. Did it look fixable, possibly, but like someone else posted, an insurance company weights out what it will cost to fix vs. paying the blue book on it. I think a 10 year old vehicle will get totaled if it reaches around 70% of value.

The search on 10/20 should be interesting as this is the same day the LOVE ride is held. For those of you not in the area it is an annual fund raising event whereby THOUSANDS of bikers ride from a starting point and end at Castaic Lake. Once at the lake there are bands, vendors, booze, etc. It's a great time if you're a biker but probably not so much if you're there for SAR.

We are well aware of this.
The searchers will be on the other side of the lake on Sunday.

Since homicide took over though, I'm wondering if LE believes someone else may have pushed BL's vehicle and taken Bryce.

Isn't it odd the other incident was Sept 2? Was BL possibly nearby at that time? Could he have observed something?

Missing Persons is a part of Homicide in LASD

Can I ask a question that there's probably a very simple explanation to? If you look up BL on FB ( like what appears to be his page, not the find BL page) his pic is one of the missing flyers. ? Does someone else (mom, gf) have access and was able to change it? Sorry if y'all have been through this previously, I've been following piecemeal when I can.

Yes, we changed it

Ok, lets clear some new things up.

Airbags didn't deploy (I stated that before) but it takes a hard straight frontal hit to deploy them

Car (as it was coming down the hill) did take a front hit, but it was under the bumper, ripping it off, not straight, like if you rearend another car, sensors are an electronic device designed to do a certain thing, in this case, protect a driver from a straight front end hit, not a roll.

I cannot release any form of media that comes to me from or through LASD, otherwise I face criminal charges. PERIOD.

hope this helps
Thank you so much for this help.

Can you clarify about the lack of data on the laptop? Is it correct that it had been cleaned of all data by Bryce prior to the accident?

Can the family request Marc Klaas team bring in a new set of SAR cross trained cadaver dogs for a second sniff opinion so to speak?

KlassKids is Marc Klaas group. They are managing the search on 10/19-10/20

They will do whatever they think is necessary

Oh and by the way the tracks from his car are completely straight and because of the terrain there's no way he wasn't behind the wheel. As he hit rocks and such the wheel would be going nuts. He was in the car. No doubt.

Also, I Drag Race (look at my username), I go from 0-190 in 1320 feet in 7 seconds. I have seen many terrible wrecks where the driver walked away unhurt.
OK, we as racers do have a lot of extra safety equipment but look at people who go 4 wheelin and roll their vehicle, most don't get hurt.

The vehicle was totaled. It was not drivable. Did it look fixable, possibly, but like someone else posted, an insurance company weights out what it will cost to fix vs. paying the blue book on it. I think a 10 year old vehicle will get totaled if it reaches around 70% of value.

BBM Thank you for this clarification. It was said on the radio interview you did last week that it would have been drivable after being righted back on it's wheels.

Sorry if it has been asked before. Was the front windshield cracked at all?

Has the data of cell phone text messages come back from AT&T via the subpoena?

- - - - DRZ: The initial dog search revealed the the scent went from the car to the water, nothing else, but that places Bryce at Castaic. Another dog search with bloodhounds on Tuesday showed Bryce by the waters edge but going along the shore towards the dam. Yesterdays [9/11] bloodhound search picked up scents possibly leading out of the park so it is hopeful that he is trying to still get home to Laguna however might be impaired due to a head injury. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA CA - Bryce Laspisa, 19, Castaic, 30 Aug 2013 - #2

- - - - DRZ: His girlfriend brought different gym shoes and socks for the second dog search. Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA CA - Bryce Laspisa, 19, Castaic, 30 Aug 2013 - #1

- - - - A search dog later tracked BL's scent from the crashed SUV to the lake shore. Dogs also tracked BL's scent from lake shore toward boat ramp area and crossing the dam and stopping, insinuating backtracking across the dam. LE later shared info with parents of dogs tracking BL heading out of the recreation area. LE believed BL left the area.

The first dog search was ruled out because they were SAR dogs and followed human scent.
The bloodhounds, going only off Bryce's scent (from worn shoes and socks), followed Bryce's path over the dam and leading out of the park.

Sorry if it has been asked before. Was the front windshield cracked at all?

On radio program DRZ was recently on, a reporter said there was a spider web crack in the windshield but since they said other things that DRZ says are wrong, we'll need DRZ to confirm crack. HTH

ETA: I had not read/heard about windshield crack anywhere else.

The first dog search was ruled out because they were SAR dogs and followed human scent.
The bloodhounds, going only off Bryce's scent (from worn shoes and socks), followed Bryce's path over the dam and leading out of the park.

Is there any information about specifically *where* "out of the park" means?
Anyway to show it on a map?
Was this near the lower lagoon? The parking lot driveway going into the lower picnic areas? The Main Ramp Rd area? Soooo confusing!

Sorry for all the questions posted, but if you answer any, this is the most critical for me as it relates to finding Bryce! Thank you!

Tamrabbit based on the time you took your pics we must have been there around the same time!! We should have gone together!! It was so creepy out there lol.

Tamrabbit, in the second picture (sideways and can't link because too wide) what is that in the cleared area there? A place peeps could hang out? Could you tell what the stuff is that's there?
Isn't that to the left of the landing spot according to where dragracerz told us the vehicle ended up? (left if standing high up looking down)

Thank you so much for this help.

Can you clarify about the lack of data on the laptop? Is it correct that it had been cleaned of all data by Bryce prior to the accident?

A 19 year old could only clear the history. LASD had computer forensics check it by removing hard drive and analyzing it. Not to say that they missed something but I think it was checked thoroughly.

However, I will be sending it to another expert when we get it back

This information offers hope if he was tracked leading out of the park.
I know it was early in the morning but no one saw him anywhere nearby?
What about the cameras peeps have referred to - any clues there?
(You're probably not allowed to say.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members