CA CA - Bryce Laspisa, 19, Castaic, 30 Aug 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some are very active on social media. The girlfriend is intensely. But you know, Bryce moved from his home state and seems to have started a relationship soon after and I get the sense he was more social before he moved. After all, it can be hard to make the same level of friends when you move as an adult out of high school.

He moved to Laguna Niguel but then moved to Chico, a junior college. Lots of jumping around.

I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something. Where did you see that he moved to Chico?

Totally agree about the making friends thing. I think it's much easier in dorms and/or at a 4 year school where lots of other students are trying to make new friends too, but it still isn't easy.

He said he had something to tell his mom. Is it possible he had been recruited to the military? He is over 18 and since he was not wanted by police for a crime could military keep his enlistment confidential?

From my limited experience in this, friends who either are in or have been in the military, I don't think so for a number of reasons. I know Dragz said early on it wasn't a possibility at all, which I'm not sure I agree with. He could probably enlist without people knowing, but Dragz saying it was impossible makes me think it's very unlikely. He'd just started a new semester at college, so if he did enlist it was an awfully spur of the moment decision. The people I've known who enlisted at around that age usually do it for money/desperation for money/money for college, none of which seem to be a huge problem for Bryce. I know he was looking for a job, but his parents are covering his basic needs/expenses. For lack of a better description he also just doesn't seem like the type to be interested in the military, either. He likes playing Madden Football, not shooting/military type games. Per Dragz he's not a real outdoorsy guy (not that military automatically means outdoors, but seems like it often does). I also haven't heard his family really mention the military at all. Everyone I've known who enlisted at that young age had family with military history and they wanted to kind of carry on the tradition (and, make money of course).

The drug thing... I do know of a friend and former co-worker of my husband's who was hooked on painkillers but wanted to enlist, and they wouldn't let him go to boot camp until he got clean, but IIRC they helped him to get cleaned up through an outpatient rehab type program. It ended up being about 4-5 months before they sent him away, but I don't know if that was due to the drug thing, paperwork delays, or what. I suspect processes differ depending on military branch and each individual's situation at the time they enlist.

I think it's smart to consider ALL possibilities including this one, but it does strike me as unlikely.

Does anyone remember William Bonin CA freeway killer who killed all those teenage boys? Google it. Tons of articles.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/01/09/when-serial-killers-strike-california-freeway-killer

This was just yesterday in LA. This is CA this kind of crap goes on all the time. I'm married to LE we are not naive to all the bad stuff that happens here.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...-plants-20131029,0,700245.story#axzz2j9qijMaN

No one knows for sure Bryce took something out of his bag. My husband drives with his duffel bag unzipped all the time. That was just speculation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

A survey was put out that quickly? To someone other than the driver?
I'm confused. Anyway I hope they got a 'C' grade at best considering it took them three hours to deliver the gas. Seems like a long time to have to wait.

I don't think it took them 3 hours to deliver the gas, at least not as I understand the timeline. I think it took them 3 hours to send out the survey after the gas was delivered. (but I could be wrong.. it's happened before lol)

Actually, I've read Bryce's posts right from the beginning and had posted right from the beginning. Because I've read from the beginning, I've gone through a lot of theories in my head and this is where I have landed. I didn't say it was impossible that he was in the lake, just that I find it hard to see that side anymore. I've never heard of a body floating across the lake until it got to the middle and then sunk, is that possible or likely? I've seen absolutely nothing to indicate foul play, so it doesn't lead me in that direction - doesn't mean I wouldn't change my mind if something came out pointing to that.

I have jumped from thinking he was probably in the lake to possibly having dissociative fugue or brain injury to thinking he left of his own accord. I posted a while back that I would be the first to think he was in the lake, but because of certain things I no longer think that's the likely possibility. Maybe you missed my post. I'm not deadset on one idea, just for me that's the strongest possibility at this point.

And I love when people say they're not trying to be argumentative when they clearly are. Implying that someone is not up to speed on posts just because they disagree with you is argumentative and rude, even if you preface it with "not trying to be argumentative or anything".

Your right that it was not fair and I apoligize. I was struggling with just the parts I highlighted about implying there was only 1 way he could end up in the lake, and there have been at least 3 or 4 possible ways very recently mentioned. I may have interpreted it wrong too.

I sincerely hope he is alive somewhere and we really just need to find this boy no matter where he is.

I'm just implying there are many possibilities as to what has happened to Bryce and that we should have an open mind just as if on a jury. There may be a theory that has not been mentioned that is actually what happened to him. If we close our minds to only one way or the highway then the only one to suffer would be Bryce.

My husband and I believe something has happened to Bryce and that he didn't intentionally run away. We hope we are wrong and that we have open minds to all theories but in our hearts this is what we feel as of now. Please don't criticize others for what they believe or don't believe. Lets just continue to pray for Bryce and his family and hope he is found before the holidays.

I'm the mom of an ADHD kid. I know from research that ADHD teenagers are much more likely to have depression, alcohol or drug addiction issues or to go to jail.

I think whatever happened to Bryce, it was his choice, due to unhappiness or mental illness or other issue and not something that someone else did to him.

Lots of things. If someone saw Bryce with an unknown person somewhere along the way - either Christian or the police that checked on him or maybe some footage from a camera somewhere. Or there was something left in Bryce's suv that wasn't his. Or the blood found in the car turned out to be someone's other than Bryce's. Or the dog's didn't track his scent from the truck. Or his mom heard someone else talking in the background when she was talking to Bryce. I could think of a dozen other things too.

The absence of evidence does not mean that it didn't happen, but if I want to form an opinion about what happened to Bryce and I have been given limited information, I am going to rely on process of elimination to some degree. If I was a cop, I wouldn't rely on process of elimination. But since my opinion has diddly squat bearing on whether Bryce is found, and we have limited information available, I've started thinking in terms of what likely did or didn't occur in my opinion.

Or lack of a scent for cadaver dogs, lack of evidence of a struggle, etc.

I'm talking about after he got in the car with a stranger. Maybe his intent was to go to the hospital and not to run away at all.

Those murderers dumped that burning body only a couple days later or maybe it was the next day. Murderers, criminals, thugs go around in that area. Bryce is an attractive young man. Some sicko that gave him a ride could have had other intentions then taking him to an ER. We may never know what happened to Bryce. What a shame this happened.

Oh boy. I don;t think I entertained that notion. That's a scary possibility. Hitchhikers have been harmed on various occasions, by whackos.

Nope, he couldn't get in. I had a Mom call me for help with her son who just graduated HS. He was an Honor Roll student but was arrested when he was a soph-junior for hanging with a wrong crowd and was named in a car break-in. The young man went through PTI, had his record expunged and even got accepted to the Citadel and is enrolled and will go in the fall. Even if the record is expunged, the arrest still shows up.

Here's what I found:
All applicants are carefully screened concerning drug and alcohol involvement. As a minimum, you can expect the recruiter to ask:

• a. "Have you ever used drugs?"
    b. "Have you been charged with or convicted of a drug or drug related offense?"
    c. "Have you ever been psychologically or physically dependent upon any drug or alcohol?"
    d. "Have you ever trafficked, sold, or traded in illegal drugs for profit?"
If the answer to the last two questions is "yes," then you can expect to be ineligible for enlistment. If the answer to the first two questions is yes, then you can expect to have to complete a drug abuse screening form, detailing the specific circumstances of your drug usage. The military service will then make a determination as to whether or not your previous drug usage is a bar to service in that particular branch of the military. In most cases, a person who experimented with "non-hard" drugs in the past will be allowed to enlist. Anything more than experimentation may very well be a bar to enlistment. An "experimenter" is defined as:

• .."one who has illegally, wrongfully, or improperly used any narcotic substance, marijuana, or dangerous drug, for reasons of curiosity, peer pressure, or other similar reason. The exact number of times drugs were used, is not necessarily as important as determining the category of use and the impact of the drug use on the user's lifestyle, the intent of the user, the circumstances of use, and the psychological makeup of the user. An individual whose drug experimentation/use has resulted in some form of medical, psychiatric, or psychological treatment; a conviction or adverse juvenile adjudication; or loss of employment does not fall within the limits of this category. For administrative purposes, determination of the category should be within the judgment of either the district or recruiting station commanding officer, aided by medical, legal, and moral advice, with information as available from investigative sources." http://usmilitary.about.com/od/joiningthemilitary/a/enlstandards2.htm
The U.S. military is welcoming of men and women with clean pasts, and sometimes those with not-so-clean pasts. Depending on personnel staffing requirements, a military service branch might decide to allow those with criminal convictions, such as for drug use, to enlist with a waiver. Military waivers for drug use or other criminal convictions are known as moral waivers. Each military branch has its own policies on the granting of these waivers.http://everydaylife.globalpost.com/join-military-drug-charges-9267.html
There are exceptions for those with records, sometimes a waiver is granted. The recruiter cannot grant the waiver, it is a recruiting command decision well above his or her pay grade. You cannot appeal this decision, it is final.
The waivers are available for some crimes, but not others. Here is a quick breakdown of crimes that a waiver might be possible for:

• Civil offenses
  • Misdemeanors
  • Minor non-traffic related charges
  • A combination of minor and misdemeanor charges
  • A solo serious misconduct charge - a felony
Right now the military can be somewhat picky. It is clearly better not to have a criminal record to improve your chances of joining. http://www.militaryspot.com/enlist/can-i-join-the-military-if-i-have-a-felony/
I posted a handful of times awhile ago, so this is coming from an outside "lurker's" perspective. Unfortunately, we do not seem any more knowledgeable about the circumstances of his disappearance than we did a month ago.

From the beginning, I tried not to formulate any opinion on the situation, trying to rely on the facts only - but there are a few things which bother me. I have seem some friendly arguments about the circumstances leading up to Bryce's disappearance with some saying such personal information is irrelevant with some saying it is. IMO, it is extremely important to understand the frame of mind someone is in, before such an event takes place. The family (for better or worse) has been very careful as to what information is released. I understand the need for privacy, but this is an unusual case. I still see some central questions which need to be answered and ideas which need to be explored.

- How exactly was he acting when his keys were taken away? I have seen his behavior characterized in many different ways. Was he mad, sad, angry, violent, disoriented?

- Did he ever have any type of emotional breakdown in the past?

- What actually happened the last week before he vanished?

- What were the contents of the laptop/phone (I have already heard the "nothing helping LE" line which does not satisfy the question). If he decided to vanish on his own, there would have to be something he searched for etc that would be a clue, albeit small, to his intentions - I do not buy into the theory that any 19 y/o is that brilliant to intentionally vanish without a trace. Some search phrase, some chat room sentence... something.

- What is missing from his unzipped bag?

- If the police searched his car, I assume they did not find any drugs? So, therefore we would have to think he was not on something at the time of his disappearance? If he called no one per cell records (a connection) had nothing on him (proven by the search) then he must have been relatively sober/not high.

- It would seem to me that after this time, he is not wandering around the lake still - but if he did wander into that lake that night, why? Why walk down to the lake, get in the water fully clothed? I do not buy into the idea that he went to the lake to clean blood off himself. I was 19 once, that does not seem like a priority imo. If someone has the mindset to remove an article from a zipped bag, I do not see them accidentally drowning in a lake.

This is all very tragic. I do hope the figure out what has happened sooner rather than later. So many unanswered questions.

For the record, I think all the info is very relevant to determining what happened to Bryce. However, at this stage, it may not be relevant to US to determine where he is and to helping to find him.

No matter what scenario is likely to be at play, the ruling out process and the actions with regard to getting the word out and dealing with sightings, are pretty much the same. The family seems to be addressing all possibilities, BTW.

I've shared before on WS about my bil who suffers schizophrenia. He's about eight years younger than my husband. Based on what I know about this mental disorder, I'm not sure there's an understood cause/reason as why it develops or that a person's choices has anything to do with their having the illness.
I believe self-medication may add to confusion about what's wrong with a person when the illness is emerging. Eventually it's undeniable that something is wrong based on escalating strange behavior.
Experimentation with drugs probably isn't the cause. The illness would have surfaced regardless. People who have never done drugs, or are too young to have started using them, are diagnosed with this disorder too.
Doing street drugs, or anything that influences brain cells, probably doesn't help though and may delay proper diagnosis. Not messing with drugs is a wise thing because I suppose they may act as triggers and make diagnosis more difficult.

In my bil's case, he drank beer when I met him. That's all. I could tell his difficult speech patterns weren't because he was drinking. Totally different result.

Long story but today, he loyally takes his medications and functions well within his own environment, has a good and kind heart - truly. He's a slave to taking this med at this time, and that med at that time though, and his routines are based around taking his meds. He doesn't like crowds.

If not on his meds, like when he recently came to visit us via bus and put all his meds in his suitcase (versus keeping his next dose in his pocket), he's a disaster. It's amazing the difference the medications make to help him be relatable and appear normal (otherwise peeps don't know how to react to him). During his trip, he called us on his cellphone but kept insisting he didn't have our number while, at the same time, we were speaking. I thought, 'uh-oh, we have a problem'. We couldn't tell if he knew where he was (and were frightened if he was on the right bus going in the right direction), and we couldn't make sense if he had plans to transfer onto a train or what. If an emergency, where we could pick him up. It turned out he made the journey safely but he couldn't communicate to us as he was doing it (we couldn't understand what was going on). When my husband met him at the station (he finally called back after hours), the conductor gave dh a concerned but kind look as in, 'oh I'm glad this person has a person here for him'.

The first problem was related to weak planning abilities (not thinking ahead to his next dose before reaching his destination) and, the second problem was that he can't be understood when off his meds (but he knows what he is saying). The meds are key to having normal communication with other people. Of course, strangers who encounter a person who is experiencing this brain confusion, become concerned and are likely to become fearful too. Conspiracy and space talk seem to be common topics when unmedicated.

Recently, I read something about two categories of schizophrenia - like there has been newer distinctions made about the disorder. One type is less severe than another or something. I share this because it's true that nothing is ever the same again, but also to share that I've watched a person manage this illness and believe he is content and often happy. It took many years for acceptance and healthy patterns to form, but it can and does happen.

These stories are astounding and really teach me something every time I read one. It's very scary.

I agree that schizophrenia, while onset may be triggered by drug usage, is not caused by drug usage, although psychosis in general may be.

I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something. Where did you see that he moved to Chico?

Totally agree about the making friends thing. I think it's much easier in dorms and/or at a 4 year school where lots of other students are trying to make new friends too, but it still isn't easy.

Oops! I keep calling i9t Chico, when it's really Rocklin. My apologies!

I'm the mom of an ADHD kid. I know from research that ADHD teenagers are much more likely to have depression, alcohol or drug addiction issues or to go to jail.

I think whatever happened to Bryce, it was his choice, due to unhappiness or mental illness or other issue and not something that someone else did to him.

He wasn't ADHD. He took a pill prescribed for ADHD which is common among college students as they believe it helps them study. Not having ADD and ADHD and taking non prescribed can have adverse side affects which is usually mania. If you do have ADHD it calms you down which is the opposite effect. Most young adults separating from their parents going to college and out on their own causes extreme stress which can trigger lots of reactions.

<snipped for space>

No worries! I just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed something as it would've been kinda huge if he was moving to be closer to the GF he was also breaking up with. Thanks for clarifying. :)

Or lack of a scent for cadaver dogs, lack of evidence of a struggle, etc.

Oh boy. I don;t think I entertained that notion. That's a scary possibility. Hitchhikers have been harmed on various occasions, by whackos.

Here's what I found:

For the record, I think all the info is very relevant to determining what happened to Bryce. However, at this stage, it may not be relevant to US to determine where he is and to helping to find him.

No matter what scenario is likely to be at play, the ruling out process and the actions with regard to getting the word out and dealing with sightings, are pretty much the same. The family seems to be addressing all possibilities, BTW.

These stories are astounding and really teach me something every time I read one. It's very scary.

I agree that schizophrenia, while onset may be triggered by drug usage, is not caused by drug usage, although psychosis in general may be.

You are absolutely right although psychiatrist believe the gene sits stagnate in the brain and becoming young adults and all the stressors it manifest and they often self medicate to make them feel better therefore getting addicted. There is a fine line between heavy crystal meth usage and Schizophrenia. This is why so many schizophrenics and bi-polar are dual diagnosis. I have been through 10 years of this with my son and Drs. I should write a book.

60min a few weeks ago had a wonderful special on young adult males with schizophrenia. They were fine, happy in HS and athletic who started having the effects in their 20s and were diagnosed with the disease.

If you have an IPad you can go to the App Store and download the 60min App and watch it. It is very good.

Thanks so much for sharing.

Regarding the bolded items, this could be precisely why he wanted to leave and be on his own. He may have gotten very resentful that everything was being provided for him and he may have wanted to go out on his own and fend for himself.

Although very well meaning, sometimes parents can say the wrong things at times, and really cause a lot of resentment in a child.

From personal experience in college where my folks also (and thankfully) paid for my college expenses, there were many times where they would throw it back in my face and it made me feel awful. Like, when we would sometimes get into arguments over me needing more spending money, my mom would say, "we spend more on you than we do on ourselves".

There were plenty of times I wanted to just quit school and run away myself just so I would not be a "burden" on them or give them ammunition like that where they would use it to win arguments.

It made me feel awful to be so dependent on them. It is a horrible feeling.

Not sure if Bryce had any of these sorts of feelings, but I can relate to it if he had.

Thank you for this post. I'm taking it as advice. For about a year now, this is how I've been feeling.
The fact is that I am denying myself extras to pay for my son's education as long as he makes the grades. He has a job but the company spreads the hours thin which works when juggling school and social life! Doesn't equal lots of extra spending money though.

None of this is designed solely by him though and if we're willing to support him, we should pay out and shut up.
I never want him to feel the way you described because I know, in the end, he'll be better off with an education
(I hope).

In part, the issue is, kids don't realize their parents are human - this statement is barely a stretch. It takes a great deal of effort to remain in mature mode at times. I'm writing myself a note right now. The behavior described may fall into a category called passive-aggressive. Many peeps fall into this trap I bet without even realizing it. I don't believe I've gone there too badly but have to think about how to phrase things when talking to him about money.
Again, thanks for the warning (and forgive your parents as they know not what they do/did!).

I'm talking about after he got in the car with a stranger. Maybe his intent was to go to the hospital and not to run away at all.

Those murderers dumped that burning body only a couple days later or maybe it was the next day. Murderers, criminals, thugs go around in that area. Bryce is an attractive young man. Some sicko that gave him a ride could have had other intentions then taking him to an ER. We may never know what happened to Bryce. What a shame this happened.

This is a very scary possibility IMO.

If we are to believe the bloodhound search map, what I found real interesting about it, is that it showed where a person cut through in the most direct route from the car to the dam area, and then again after they rounded the dam, they cut through again with a direct route to the exit area. That sure seems to lead credence to maybe it was a good trail of a person because that is what you would expect if someone wanted to get to the exit in the most direct way.

If he was hurt badly and hurting in extreme pain, he would most likely want a ride to the hospital from anyone he could flag down as soon as he got to the road area.

Just curious if we know what direction the nearest hospital would be located because even if a perp picked him up, they most likely would first start heading towards the hospital before they may have turned on him for the worst.

I know it seems unlikely to run into a random perp, but considering the hour, I dont think we can rule that possibility out. Ive probably seen way too many scary movies, but if I was in that situation, I would be thinking every car had a perp in it at that hour.

That's a very broad statement about our area. We were just voted 5th safest city of its size in the country. We don't have Murders, Criminals and thugs wondering around the area like that. If those things happen they are very isolated incidents. The burned body was not intended to be dropped in Castaic as those people were from south central and freaked out. I hate seeing my city that I've grown up in and lived my whole life criminalized when it's not. If something happened to Bryce that was considered foul play it didn't happen at Castaic and nobody was looking for an opportunity at that time and just happened to be in the right place at the right time. With the info Amanda has found in BW willing to bet he was with another party of people or someone else.

You are absolutely right although psychiatrist believe the gene sits stagnate in the brain and becoming young adults and all the stressors it manifest and they often self medicate to make them feel better therefore getting addicted. There is a fine line between heavy crystal meth usage and Schizophrenia. This is why so many schizophrenics and bi-polar are dual diagnosis. I have been through 10 years of this with my son and Drs. I should write a book.

60min a few weeks ago had a wonderful special on young adult males with schizophrenia. They were fine, happy in HS and athletic who started having the effects in their 20s and were diagnosed with the disease.

If you have an IPad you can go to the App Store and download the 60min App and watch it. It is very good.

This happened to my brother as well, at age nineteen...it was so sudden. He did not become violent or act out, but simply retreated into his own world, his old room, where he remains many years later. He has almost no contact with anyone and also developed extreme OCD but was diagnosed with schizophrenia as well. Amazing how quickly it happened.

I posted a handful of times awhile ago, so this is coming from an outside "lurker's" perspective. Unfortunately, we do not seem any more knowledgeable about the circumstances of his disappearance than we did a month ago.

From the beginning, I tried not to formulate any opinion on the situation, trying to rely on the facts only - but there are a few things which bother me. I have seem some friendly arguments about the circumstances leading up to Bryce's disappearance with some saying such personal information is irrelevant with some saying it is. IMO, it is extremely important to understand the frame of mind someone is in, before such an event takes place. The family (for better or worse) has been very careful as to what information is released. I understand the need for privacy, but this is an unusual case. I still see some central questions which need to be answered and ideas which need to be explored.

- How exactly was he acting when his keys were taken away? I have seen his behavior characterized in many different ways. Was he mad, sad, angry, violent, disoriented?

- Did he ever have any type of emotional breakdown in the past?

- What actually happened the last week before he vanished?

- What were the contents of the laptop/phone (I have already heard the "nothing helping LE" line which does not satisfy the question). If he decided to vanish on his own, there would have to be something he searched for etc that would be a clue, albeit small, to his intentions - I do not buy into the theory that any 19 y/o is that brilliant to intentionally vanish without a trace. Some search phrase, some chat room sentence... something.

- What is missing from his unzipped bag?

- If the police searched his car, I assume they did not find any drugs? So, therefore we would have to think he was not on something at the time of his disappearance? If he called no one per cell records (a connection) had nothing on him (proven by the search) then he must have been relatively sober/not high.

- It would seem to me that after this time, he is not wandering around the lake still - but if he did wander into that lake that night, why? Why walk down to the lake, get in the water fully clothed? I do not buy into the idea that he went to the lake to clean blood off himself. I was 19 once, that does not seem like a priority imo. If someone has the mindset to remove an article from a zipped bag, I do not see them accidentally drowning in a lake.

This is all very tragic. I do hope the figure out what has happened sooner rather than later. So many unanswered questions.

One thing that really frustrates me about the theory of him hitting his head and not knowing who is. Is that he had the mindset to open his duffle bag take something specific out?I mean does that sound like someone who forgot who he was or suffered some crazy head injury?

Sorry, I read the first part of your question and answered it and then didn't go on to the second part.

In that case, no there might not be any evidence. But then my mind goes to what is the probability that someone, not just someone, but a sicko, wandered by in that small timeframe between when he crashed and when the SUV was found? I'm not saying it's impossible. And it does happen - we see it happen with children that are snatched in a moment when some sicko that just happened to be walking by and seized that moment of opportunity. But we could think of things all day that possibly happened but that likely didn't happen. It's just where I'm at right now. Might change tomorrow.

The problem is the area is not a high traffic area to just have someone who was looking for an opportunity just all of a sudden be in the right place at the right time. The path he took after the accident indicates he was staying away from the main road and that path there would be nobody to "spot" him. He would've had to get to the bottom go out by the side of the park where there are homes the main station for the sheriff boats life guard boats etc... There is no thru traffic there either.

Does anyone remember William Bonin CA freeway killer who killed all those teenage boys? Google it. Tons of articles.

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/01/09/when-serial-killers-strike-california-freeway-killer

This was just yesterday in LA. This is CA this kind of crap goes on all the time. I'm married to LE we are not naive to all the bad stuff that happens here.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...-plants-20131029,0,700245.story#axzz2j9qijMaN

No one knows for sure Bryce took something out of his bag. My husband drives with his duffel bag unzipped all the time. That was just speculation.

Well the duffle bag was removed from the SUV so that's the assumption considering how the SUV fell I don't see how it just fell out of the SUV upon impact.

That's a very broad statement about our area. We were just voted 5th safest city of its size in the country. We don't have Murders, Criminals and thugs wondering around the area like that. If those things happen they are very isolated incidents. The burned body was not intended to be dropped in Castaic as those people were from south central and freaked out. I hate seeing my city that I've grown up in and lived my whole life criminalized when it's not. If something happened to Bryce that was considered foul play it didn't happen at Castaic and nobody was looking for an opportunity at that time and just happened to be in the right place at the right time. With the info Amanda has found in BW willing to bet he was with another party of people or someone else.

We are not saying the criminal is from Castaic but could be from anywhere who pulled off the freeway and gave Bryce a lift. Totally random Castaic is not far from LA.

There is crime around Castaic Lake the Laspisas car and others were broken into in the parking lot during the search for Bryce at Castaic Lake. Crime is EVERYWHERE. [modsnip]

The girls body parts were found in Whittier yesterday as per the article link I provided. Whittier was voted top city in the US to live in.

http://www.whittierdailynews.com/ge...ittier-named-one-of-best-places-to-live-in-us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member