CA CA - Bryce Laspisa, 19, Castaic, 30 Aug 2013 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a prison in Wasco its a reception prison where all CA inmates are interviewed, observed and are farmed out from there to the prison they will serve their time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Isn't Wasco kinda near Buttonwillow, IIRC??

Looks like some people think they are a good place to rob.

'Workers thwart $100,000 almond theft'

http://www.turnto23.com/news/local-...arting-a-theft-of-over-100k-in-almonds-102213

This is further North (near Chico actually), but I've seen a bunch of stories about walnut thieves too. Here's one:
http://www.kcra.com/news/new-law-ta...ty/-/11797728/21972394/-/khpbibz/-/index.html

I wonder if the nut farmers are getting more 'protective' of their crops thus leading to more of these things happening.

White, wasn't able to quote your post for some reason but no never heard anything from the family since before I went to BW. :(

Thank you for the welcome back :)

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I don't think its Bryce, especially if they think it may be hispanic.

Isn't Wasco kinda near Buttonwillow, IIRC??

Wasco is north of Bakersfield, northeast of Buttonwillow. They form somewhat of a triangle with Wasco on top (a little westerly), Bakersfield is on the bottom east and Buttonwillow on the bottom west.

Castaic, where B's SUV was found, is south of Buttonwillow on I5. Bakersfield's 99 south intersects I5.

Therefore, if Bryce was in his SUV when it crashed, he'd have to somehow get back up to the Bakersfield area with Wasco being further north.

http://hotelguides.com/place-maps/california/map-wasco-ca-hotels.html

It's fun to play around with the map at this link to see locations in California and the position/order of the cities/towns.

To be in Santa Barbara or Carmel would be wonderful!

I'm rethinking my recent switch to almond milk. :eek: lol!

I just switched too. I love it. I got the original because it was the only one they had at Sams Club. Next time I will get the one with only 30 calories.

Wasco is north of Bakersfield, northeast of Buttonwillow. They form somewhat of a triangle with Wasco on top (a little westerly), Bakersfield is on the bottom east and Buttonwillow on the bottom west.

Castaic, where B's SUV was found, is south of Buttonwillow on I5. Bakersfield's 99 south intersects I5.

Therefore, if Bryce was in his SUV when it crashed, he'd have to somehow get back up to the Bakersfield area with Wasco being further north.

http://hotelguides.com/place-maps/california/map-wasco-ca-hotels.html

It's fun to play around with the map at this link to see locations in California and the position/order of the cities/towns.

To be in Santa Barbara or Carmel would be wonderful!

I only mentioned it because the news articles said the body was found near Wasco. There are a lot of prisons all the way up north towards SF.

Another body was found at the same orchard field Sept 22. Could it be a serial killer?

http://www.bakersfieldnow.com/news/...-field-north-of-Wasco-224787002.html?mobile=y

Maybe KlaasKids could do a dog search of that Buttonwillow orchard. Just in case. Maybe Bryce was involved in a carjacking and there was another person with him in the vehicle.

Two bodies in that Buttonwillow Orchard in two months is just too coincidental IMO since BW was where Bryce was hanging out for such a long period of time.

Very creepy.

Actually, Bryce's apartment was in Roseville- N. Sacramento area. Rocklin where the college is is closer to Auburn...

Yes, that is up here in my area! Actually, I have seen NOTHING on our local TV about Bryce - just once when he first went missing... :banghead:

".....a duffle bag is found at the rear of the car and zipped open, prompting investigators to suspect he took something from it."

http://www.signalscv.com/section/36/article/104116/

think this was discussed...was it 'at' rear outside, Or 'at' rear inside

who knows

re link you posted, a quote from the article:

1:50 a.m. Friday - Bryce, by phone, tells her he “had detoured off I-5 but was back on the I-5.”

2:08 a.m. Friday - Karen Laspisa talks to her son for the last time. He tells her his GPS tells him he will arrive in Laguna Niguel in three hours and 25 minutes. “He told me ‘I got off the I-5 and I’m in a suburban area. I’m going to sleep in my car,’”

okay at 1:50am he pulls off I5 and gets back on - from what I can gather from a map, Pyramid Lake would be the exit he took - it's about 27 minutes from there to Castaic Lake turn off! Now WHY would he be getting off there - was he "looking" for a lake??!! :waitasec:

I never heard it was found outside the vehicle either. I always thought from the way it was stated that it was at the rear of the SUV, inside. FWIW

I haven't seen/heard about the duffel bag being "outside" of the vehicle either. Maybe the way the sheriffs figured he "got something out of his bag" is because the bag was sitting upright in the back of the car, where the car was on its side?? Understand what I'm trying to say??! LOL!

Where IS Bryce??!! :please:

**If** the body was not there yesterday, it is likely a fresh dump, and *if* that is the case and they are saying "white OR hispanic", well, Bryce is pretty clearly not hispanic, so I'm thinking the description is not close to him. JMO

Yes, that is up here in my area! Actually, I have seen NOTHING on our local TV about Bryce - just once when he first went missing... :banghead:

okay at 1:50am he pulls off I5 and gets back on - from what I can gather from a map, Pyramid Lake would be the exit he took - it's about 27 minutes from there to Castaic Lake turn off! Now WHY would he be getting off there - was he "looking" for a lake??!! :waitasec:

I haven't seen/heard about the duffel bag being "outside" of the vehicle either. Maybe the way the sheriffs figured he "got something out of his bag" is because the bag was sitting upright in the back of the car, where the car was on its side?? Understand what I'm trying to say??! LOL!

So he was at Pyramid Lake too? This was the first I've heard of this.

So he was at Pyramid Lake too? This was the first I've heard of this.

No, no, no... I'm not saying he was AT Pyramid Lake also - just reinterating (sp?) what happened at 1:50am - where he tells his mother he got off of I5, but got back on the freeway!

Edited to add: I personally don't 'see' any other exit from the freeway that is about 20 minutes between the 1:50am call to the 2:08am call to his mother. Unless someone is "there" in the area - is there another exit off the freeway besides Pyramid Lake exit - I haven't been down that way for over 10 years and can't recall!

They report 'body' not skeletal remains. Therefore likely to be someone who experienced trauma recently. They point out trauma is evident on the body. Orchard workers say the field was checked late Tuesday afternoon. No body found then but a body was discovered at about 8:45 a.m. today (Wednesday).

Reposting link ~ http://www.turnto23.com/news/local-news/body-found-in-field-in-shafter

They think the body is of a white or Hispanic male. Most likely it isn't Bryce. I can't see anyone thinking he looked Hispanic. I'm guessing it was a migrant, who worked in the area.

White, wasn't able to quote your post for some reason but no never heard anything from the family since before I went to BW. :(

I'm sorry to hear that Amanda; it was so good of you to try.

I can not imagine the family would not be thankful for what you have done. They thank Office Max, Office Depot, Johnny Rockets, etc. and all of the searchers...wth! The fact that you have information about BW & that was totally dismissed as "no leads there" just burns my ...well you know what.

I don't mean to be bitter but it seems to me the family is holding so much information back as not to disgrace BL or anyone else in the family.

Today on WS two missing were found dead and a third was found alive (she didn't want to be found).

Sorry for the rant and I will quietly go back to "lurking" mode.

Prayers that BL is found :tantrum:

No, no, no... I'm not saying he was AT Pyramid Lake also - just reinterating (sp?) what happened at 1:50am - where he tells his mother he got off of I5, but got back on the freeway!

Edited to add: I personally don't 'see' any other exit from the freeway that is about 20 minutes between the 1:50am call to the 2:08am call to his mother. Unless someone is "there" in the area - is there another exit off the freeway besides Pyramid Lake exit - I haven't been down that way for over 10 years and can't recall!

I'm really extra confused now. The reason being is that Bryce spoke to his mom around 2AM and I believe his vehicle license plate was on tape at Castaic around that time too (and then again sometime nearer to 4:30AM).

If he told his mom at 2AM that he got off I5 but was getting back on, how does that fit with him being almost a half an hour away from I5?

It kind of does make me think something particular happened after 2AM if he stated to his mom that he'd be home in about three hours. Wait, I thought the parents didn't know he was on his way home.

Omg, this shouldn't be this difficult. Somebody straighten me out please.

(snipped by Woe.)

bumping for reference.
OH SHOOT KL'S QUOTES DIDN'T BUMP. Those are why I'm confused!

Gitana1

How many hits does the video have at this point? I have re-posted it a couple of places.

About 2,500 combined (there are three versions out there). But, it's slowing down. At first, it was about 500 hits a day.

We've got to figure out more ways to get the word out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3