CA CA - Bryce Laspisa, 19, Castaic, 30 Aug 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way he could have had a weapon, and took it from his bag, is there?

Did he take the Madden game disc with him or was it left behind at the apartment? Or was it a game you download into your laptop without needing the disc? Is there a way to check online play to see if he has been on? I would think he was so excited, happy and jazzed about getting that Madden game he would be playing it daily. If he was planning on running away it seems the disc would be missing to install it in someone else's computer where he would still have access.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Once you install, itt connects online so you can play other players, and his account has had no activity since the 27th of August.

I think they are concentrating on Castaic Lake area because it is such a large area and because thats where the crash was and his scent picked up by the dogs. He could have walked miles around there. It seems helicopters could have seen something overhead unless its very dense brush and trees. What about helicopters using the thermal imaging radar equipment used at night to locate people? Has this been used?

The lake isn't surrounded by a forest of tall trees. This is Southern California desert terrain with mostly low brush, so I don't know that a heat seeking helicopter would be beneficial. I really hope he left that area... lots of wildlife in the hills and no food supply.

Did he take the Madden game disc with him or was it left behind at the apartment? Or was it a game you download into your laptop without needing the disc? Is there a way to check online play to see if he has been on? I would think he was so excited, happy and jazzed about getting that Madden game he would be playing it daily. If he was planning on running away it seems the disc would be missing to install it in someone else's computer where he would still have access.

The Madden game was for XBox 360 so you need an Xbox to play it. Someone on here posted awhile back that they were monitoring his online Xbox live account to see if he logged in and he had not (I can try and find the post if you would like.) Xbox games can't be played on a computer. No information has been released as to whether or not it was missing from his apartment.

Once you install, itt connects online so you can play other players, and his account has had no activity since the 27th of August.

Can another screen name be created? I'm still curious if the game disc is missing from his things left at the apt or not because I'm sure he could still play offline by installing the discs into a friends computer or another Xbox.

Oh I must have been typing at the same time. Was his Xbox missing?

There is no way he could have had a weapon, and took it from his bag, is there?

I think, at this point, it is possible he had most anything in his bag that was removed when he went missing....a knife, a baseball bat, rope, pills, a change of clothing, another phone, a photo he cherished, etc.

It is also a possibility that he crashed his car, pulled the bag out to the back area of the car (inside or out, depending on where it was actually found by LE), unzipped it and took nothing out of it.

I would like to see trucker forums linked to Bryce's FB or his video. I'd also like to see flyering campaigns in homeless encampments up and down the west coast. I'm going to see what I can do once I'm not as busy. It's been hell recently.

I think, at this point, it is possible he had most anything in his bag that was removed when he went missing....a knife, a baseball bat, rope, pills, a change of clothing, another phone, a photo he cherished, etc.

It is also a possibility that he crashed his car, pulled the bag out to the back area of the car (inside or out, depending on where it was actually found by LE), unzipped it and took nothing out of it.

Was it ever mentioned what contents LE found in the bag?

so who belongs to the body? another random very rare red head found? are any others missing?

Was it ever mentioned what contents LE found in the bag?

No. The only mention of what *may* have been in the bag was from the interview with SD very early on in which he stated "“He left it, like he was, he only grabbing the essentials." So he had SD's idea of "the essentials" possibly in his bag. That is pretty much all we have to go on.

Read more: http://fox40.com/2013/09/04/roommat...a-college-student-goes-missing/#ixzz2jXYyb2le

Can another screen name be created? I'm still curious if the game disc is missing from his things left at the apt or not because I'm sure he could still play offline by installing the discs into a friends computer or another Xbox.

Oh I must have been typing at the same time. Was his Xbox missing?

I believe Dragracerz stated that his Xbox was not missing (?) I'll look. Yes, if another friend had an xbox live he could play under their name or he could purchase another subscription and make another user name that no one was aware of.

ETA - I looked quickly and couldn't find a post by Dragracerz regarding the XBOX other than him stating that LE knows about the XBOX and nothing has been released to the family about it so sorry if I gave false information above. My mind isn't as sharp as it used to be, that's for sure.

Is this x-box playing something that an avid player would want to continue under his own history or whatever? I mean, do they get accumulated points or something? Just wondering if he would be able to resist playing under his known name, if he is alive and well. Have no idea even what an x-box is lol...

See, this is what I hope is the case with Bryce. This guy left everything behind too. And he's been surviving without any of it. If he can, so can Bryce. IMO

I read some information on this young man, but nothing I read said where he had been or why he had stayed away. Was he a run away or did he have an accident? tia

I'm not sure why but there is an ongoing theme that the family somehow owes us something. Once again, the family are victims. Leave them alone.

Do not respond personally to other posters. If you have a problem with their post, alert it or scroll on by.

Is this x-box playing something that an avid player would want to continue under his own history or whatever? I mean, do they get accumulated points or something? Just wondering if he would be able to resist playing under his known name, if he is alive and well. Have no idea even what an x-box is lol...

I doubt that his need to play video games under his own user name would trump his desire to remain hidden, if that was indeed his intent and that is indeed what he is doing.

The Madden game was for XBox 360 so you need an Xbox to play it. Someone on here posted awhile back that they were monitoring his online Xbox live account to see if he logged in and he had not (I can try and find the post if you would like.) Xbox games can't be played on a computer. No information has been released as to whether or not it was missing from his apartment.

That was me monitoring, still am, still no activity :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member