DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
10th floor

20130226091337651004.jpg

More pics: LINK

You see that TURK??? Excatly what I said.

Exact same layout on the 10th floor as well as the two pillars and the angled wall.

Can we rule out her being on the 15th floor in this video??

Calm down ceefry.

We're both trying to figure out the truth together comparing contradictions.

I'm not here to battle out theorizes and prove whose fact is 100% correct. Like I said before, I ALWAYS thought from the beginning that Elisa was on the 14th floor.

It was only until LittleWing showed me that new contradiction on 3:13 in the video when the very top button suddenly goes dark, making me think otherwise -- and if she was actually on the 15th floor based on the new info coming in today and days previously.

Elisa Lam Video - YouTube

However, before I comment any further -- does the basement button also light up when pressed?

Somebody here said it was security locked (which is a bit baffling if it's right out in the open for anybody to press) and doesn't light up. This can't be confirmed however since they haven't provided any proof that they were at the Cecil Hotel, unlike smeinzer who has verified earlier on this thread showing the e-receipt of the Stay At Main that smeinzer was in fact at the Cecil Hotel on dates Feb.7th-10th.

we6I2JX.jpg

Can we somehow confirm if the B (Basement) button does light up?

I can confirm that the B button lights up. I never hit the button but I was in the elevator a couple of times when workers were in there and pressed the B button and it did light up and does indeed go to the basement (I took an accidental ride down there when I got on the elevator too early and had to go down before I went up)

Also people also consider this. ELISA MAY HAVE DIED BY HER OWN DOING. Just throwing this out there but maybe whoever Elisa was with wasnt a bad guy at all. Maybe this person just wanted to do what any young person wants to do and that is drink and have fun. Its possible with what we know about her medications that she probably shouldnt be drinking if she is on many meds. Maybe the booze and pills killed her and the unfortunate guy she was with just hid the body because he was afraid of getting accused of murder.

Then you'll need to elaborate how Elisa Lam would even bother to look up the water tanks, climb up the 10ft water tank and then wiggle herself inside that small hatch hole on the top.

Where did she find a ladder to climb up it? Did she scale up the ladder from the maintenance room next to those 4 water tanks, jump down and landed on the water tanks, while being nude and drowned herself?

6a00d8341c630a53ef017d412a7a8d970c-640wi

6a00d8341c630a53ef017d4132cece970c-640wi

Greetings to all of you who have been looking over this case. I have decided to sign up over here to join in the discussion and hopefully offer some new information, mostly because of this case and the work you all have done on it.

I posted a thread and info on another forum, and have traded some info back and forth with some users here. I made sure to give credit for links and appreciated those who credited my work as well. I love the fact that you all seem very objective and don't pay much attention to the "far out" hypotheses (they aren't even theories) and stick to the facts.

I love puzzles, problem solving, cryptology and possess a skill set I probably shouldn't mention, although I do not do anything illegal while "sleuthing".. I am very good at finding information. I am looking forward to learning more about the case and will be posting information as I uncover it.

I hope that soon justice can be served for Elisa and I admire the mod/admin decision to close the thread during her services.

Welcome!!

Welcome to all the new faces in here. I'm so amazed at all the different points of view here. This is really fantastic. Hope you'll all stick around and jump into another case :)

Calm down ceefry.

We're both trying to figure out the truth together comparing contradictions.

I'm not here to battle out theories and prove whose fact is 100% correct. Like I said before, I ALWAYS thought from the beginning that Elisa was on the 14th floor.

It was only until LittleWing showed me that new contradiction on 3:13 in the video when the very top button suddenly goes dark, making me think otherwise -- and if she was actually on the 15th floor based on the new info coming in today and days previously.

Elisa Lam Video - YouTube

However, before I comment any further -- does the basement button also light up when pressed?

Somebody here said it was security locked (which is a bit baffling if it's right out in the open for anybody to press) and doesn't light up. This can't be confirmed however since they haven't provided any proof that they were at the Cecil Hotel, unlike smeinzer who has verified earlier on this thread showing the e-receipt of the Stay At Main that smeinzer was in fact at the Cecil Hotel on dates Feb.7th-10th.

we6I2JX.jpg

Can we somehow confirm if the B (Basement) button does light up? The DOOR HOLD button didn't light up by the way when Elisa Lam pressed it.

B does not light up. 4 buttons light up 10..7..4..M do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkHard View Post
The biggest reason I lean on the side of
Disagreeing with your theory, is that I do not see why/how a random guest would know of or think of hiding a body in the water tanks.

I'm also having trouble, short of being a psychopath, understanding what the motive this random guest would have to murder elisa.

That's the thing, the Cecil Hotel is filled with sociopaths, the mentally ill, and drug addicts.

Greetings everyone. Still getting caught up, (dotr, haven't forgotten about finding the link for you in thread 1 re: the cellphone).

I have a question. Sorry if it has already been answered somewhere.

Is there a possibility at all that this tank was empty when she went in?

Welcome!!

Welcome to all the new faces in here. I'm so amazed at all the different points of view here. This is really fantastic. Hope you'll all stick around and jump into another case :)

Im definitely here to stay as long as im welcome. I love the work everyone is doing and the debate it brings.

Forgive me in advance if I come on too strong sometimes as I can get a little to in to things im researching. LOL

This seems like a cool community of like minded people.

What other floors? I assume floors 8-15 all were renod to look like the pictures we see today.

I wouldnt put any stock in a youtube video made in 2010 or so. These pictures we are seeing are said to be very recent even within 2013.

Turk Im still interested in hearing your answer to the biggest hole in your theory of it being the 15th floor. That is Why do the first two floors look the same, then the third floor looks different?

In your theory the elevator is shown starting at 15 then..14..then10? Am I right? So what makes 10 so special that it looks like that? and why do 14 and 15 look the same and 10 looks different?

Because it isnt 10. Its 7. Damn man it seems so obvious. All floors (8-15) probably look the exact same. Id bet my house on it.

This is easily remedied by timing the door openings between floors..

First trip is 11-12 seconds..

Second trip is 11-12 seconds roughly as well..

So.. 14-12-11-10
And.. 10-09-08-07

Would lead me to think it was the 14th floor she started on.

I believe this article to be 100% true! I dont read the language but they are to me showing the 14th floor. A renovated 14th floor. Oddly enough it looks the same as the renovated 15th floor. The picture that illustrates the walls being green was obviously pre reno.

I think meaning this.

Floors 8-15 have the same paint now and are laid out almost identically.

Floor 7 would be nicer, more well let.

This is what the video shows.

Someone find a renod picture of the 10th floor I bet it has a different kind of light or something because thats the only difference between floor 10 and floor 14, the bottom view of a light.

Hi this is the first time i post on this forum. I have translated the news from Taiwan Apple daily together with that floor plan.
Note: this case is kind have branded as a haunted case by the media in eastern countries.
therefore the journalist use that tone as a haunted story.

cecihotelelevatorfloorp.jpg

http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/international/art/20130226/18177440
Translation below:
Canadian Chinese aged 21, Elisa Lam Bizarre Death Case in Cecil Hotel, Los Angeles USA. Taiwan Apple Daily reporter accommodated in this rumored haunted hotel last night (US Time Saturday Night), evaluating the video from surveillance camera and the actual environment, and try solve the puzzle.
Stairway at the end leads to top floor
Reporter booked hotel online beforehand, and on arrival coincidentally was given the room located in 14th floor, where Elisa Lam was last seen. Reporter thought with a shock “This is quite a coincident”
Hotel consists of 3 buildings, as a shape of “E”, with total of 700 guestrooms, but the only two elevators are located in the second building.
Rattle can be heard by reported in one of the elevator Elisa used. From the video captured by surveillance camera, the elevator door was stay opened, reporter sees 21 buttons, 3 columns, and the button for the 15th floor is removed. Compare the video, Elisa pressed the middle column with 10th, 7th 4th, restaurant, basement and the Door hold button. She pressed the door hold 2 or 3 times, that is the reason the door kept opened for a while.

Was she been stalking? Reported discovered that there are alarm and door close button next to the door hold button, she could have pressed either buttons to escape, but she choose to keep pressing the door hold button, which is puzzling.
Regarding whom was she talking to? Within the video, she was talking facing left, and to the right while acting strangely (puzzling hand movement), however there isn’t any surveillance camera in the hallway, there is no clue who she was talking to.
Reporter found out that, if there is someone walking from the left to the right, camera should have captured, which can evaluate that she was talking to more than one person, or no one at all (she was only talking to herself).

Where did she go after leaving the elevator? She walked toward left of the hallway after leaving the elevator, reporter followed her route and hallway end up with a stairway to the top floor, and therefore she either went into a guestroom or using the stairway. Reporter wanted to go to the top floor, but given up as there is an alarm notice on the door. Reporter setup camera for captured anything strange while reporter is asleep, but the soundproofing of the hotel is so bad, often heard brawling, and loud rap music. In additional, there wasn’t any heating system in the room, the coldness can be felt the instance entering the door, causing reporting couldn’t sleep the whole night, because still remembered that interview with local tarot reader, Katie. As she read from tarot that, Elisa lam was possessed by demon, and destroyed, and that energy is still within the hotel, anyone staying in the hotel could bring “it” home.
Taiwan Apple Daily
台灣《蘋果日報》

B does not light up. 4 buttons light up 10..7..4..M do.

However, smeinzer confirms that the B (basement) button does light up.

(for those new visitors on this thread, smeinzer is a verified guest at the Cecil Hotel/Stay At Main hotel who stayed there on Feb.7th to the 10th)

I can confirm that the B button lights up. I never hit the button but I was in the elevator a couple of times when workers were in there and pressed the B button and it did light up and does indeed go to the basement (I took an accidental ride down there when I got on the elevator too early and had to go down before I went up)

So what does this mean now?

we6I2JX.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkHard View Post
The biggest reason I lean on the side of
Disagreeing with your theory, is that I do not see why/how a random guest would know of or think of hiding a body in the water tanks.

I'm also having trouble, short of being a psychopath, understanding what the motive this random guest would have to murder elisa.

That's the thing, the Cecil Hotel is filled with sociopaths, the mentally ill, and drug addicts.

It also seems like a damn good idea to hide a body on the roof. You arent gonna take it out the front door, arent going to leave it in your room. Shower? too busy...

Once on the roof im sure those tanks looked mighty appealing.

Is it possible smeinzer is wrong? lol

Lets get consensus on a simple question.

How many lights become lit on that elevator panel?

To me its always been 4. Everyone else?

If all her limbs were broken as per the Chinese media, is it possible she fell to her death off the maintenance house/building? Even onto the tank below (huge noise heard from 'maybe' 14th floor) and was hidden in panic by whoever was with her?

Is it possible smeinzer is wrong? lol

Lets get consensus on a simple question.

How many lights become lit on that elevator panel?

To me its always been 4. Everyone else?

smeinzer was a verified guest at the Stay At Main / Cecil Hotel.

Did you visit the Cecil Hotel yourself ceefry? If not, then I would consider smeinzer's account as being credible than anybody else here.

I definitely saw the button light up but I did not see for sure if a worker put a key in or did anything else to enable that button. I am 90% sure though that the workers simply pushed the B button and it worked.

What other floors? I assume floors 8-15 all were renod to look like the pictures we see today.

I wouldnt put any stock in a youtube video made in 2010 or so. These pictures we are seeing are said to be very recent even within 2013.

Turk Im still interested in hearing your answer to the biggest hole in your theory of it being the 15th floor. That is Why do the first two floors look the same, then the third floor looks different?

In your theory the elevator is shown starting at 15 then..14..then10? Am I right? So what makes 10 so special that it looks like that? and why do 14 and 15 look the same and 10 looks different?

Because it isnt 10. Its 7. Damn man it seems so obvious. All floors (8-15) probably look the exact same. Id bet my house on it.

Pretty sure all floors are colored in a gradual fashion. 14th is orange, 15th is brown. Below 14 would be something yellow or red.

It also seems like a damn good idea to hide a body on the roof. You arent gonna take it out the front door, arent going to leave it in your room. Shower? too busy...

Once on the roof im sure those tanks looked mighty appealing.

I think the killer chose the watertank to muffle the shot of his gun. If the police are being honest with how the body didn't show any signs of trauma, and she was naked, then what happened was the killer missed shooting her, and closed her in the tank alive.

She took off her clothes to better swim. With all the fresh water, she would live about 2-weeks in that tank. Her clothes clogging the drain would explain Mr. Diaz talking about how the drains were clogged the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*