CA/Canada - Elisa Lam - 21 years old - Los Angeles/Vancouver - 31-Jan-2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, if this was a sexual crime, she never would have made it to the elevator that second time. The reason why she made it into the elevator the second time was because the man let her go.

But she couldn't work the elevator.

So, the man sealed her in the tank.

So now he's sealing her in the tank for not being able to work the elevator?

Ummm wouldn't he just let her walk down the stairs.....

I thought of this idea and made this graphic to give an idea of the size of the hole.. may not be 100% accurate.. but close.

rcx4qjA.jpg

Forgot to add one more thing that I found interesting (maybe not to be read too deeply, but I do wonder about her behavior at the store and in the elevator video in light of):

Dec 6, on how to meet people:
"How to meet people (and possibly make friends) in TWO easy steps!
You go up to them and SHOUT talk very quickly with a maniacal smile.
and then run away.
****IMPORTANT to note in step 2 to walk quickly away but not literally run. Just change locations (away from the scene of the crime), highly suggested is a location where there are sitting things that don’t face each other."
(http://nouvelle-nouveau.tumblr.com/...-meet-people-and-possibly-make-friends-in-two)

That was a reblog, and frankly, I found it amusing ... not that I would take it to heart or find that it justified my doing so IRL.

Actually, maybe i do do that ;)

Then I wonder where she was going without her glasses on. I suspect she wouldn't be visiting someone or going to the roof to explore around, if she can't see, why wander around? There is nothing to eat in the hotel, why go to the kitchen and even at a longer distance (kitchen on the 14th floor)?

Maybe she had leftovers and placed them in the fridge in the community kitchen. I saw in a video and read on the Stay website that they have a community kitchen with a fridge on one their floors. I think she was booked into a room on a higher floor but booked her room originally through Stay. Therefore she would still have access to the Stay hotel common areas. A Stay on main guest posted on this forum that they originally tried to book him into a room on the 14th floor when he checked into the hotel on 2/8. Maybe she had leftovers and got hungry or maybe because she had been travelling for a few days decided to do some laundry and was going to get her clothes from the dryer..

So now he's sealing her in the tank for not being able to work the elevator?

Ummm wouldn't he just let her walk down the stairs.....

Because he, like many other people who saw that video, couldn't comprehend how she couldn't work the elevator. In his mind, she was playing with him.

He couldn't believe she couldn't work the elevator. He gave her 20-seconds to press a button, and she failed.

I thought of this idea and made this graphic to give an idea of the size of the hole.. may not be 100% accurate.. but close.

dqS9IY4.jpg

What do you mean by "using a 2x4 inch picture as a reference"?

http://www.godsdirectcontact.org.tw/eng1/index.htm

And the official website of Ching Hai - want to emphasize I am not dissing this group had never heard of this till this evening. But trying to get into Elisa's head and her trips and planning and possibly idealism

Hello,
I think u are on the right track
I already linked the cult ching hai
I even made a link directly to the crimescene.

The graffittie tag one one of thempictures says

FECTO **** HER SUMA

fecto =. A antibiotic meaning DISINFECT
HER
C <modsnip>"word"
SUpreme
MAster

Ching Hai is the Supreme Master (SUMA)

Go figure.
Ill post my findings in a minute or two

yXLBiei.jpg

PxbfGpY.jpg

3PBgbrM.jpg

5YyXSPI.jpg

Originals are gone.. uploaded these from my cache.. still missing 4 of the original images.

Great photos! Where the heck did you find these?? Gives a better glimpse that people party on the roof of the hotel and clearly go there frequently.

Sorry, if this was a sexual crime, she never would have made it to the elevator that second time. The reason why she made it into the elevator the second time was because the man let her go.

But she couldn't work the elevator.

So, the man sealed her in the tank.

IMO she doesn't look worried at all when she first enters the elevator

What do you mean by "using a 2x4 inch picture as a reference"?

I took the 2x4 which is 3.5 inches wide.. i cut a piece of it out and marked it and then pasted it to measure..

Which actually it should be more around 14 inches.. I think I messed it up.. :p

They were taken yesterday.

Wow! Think LAPD left all those bottles up there where a dead body was found? Screw taking prints for evidence.I can believe it. And if after the fact they were placed there, it's clear cecil hotel doesn't care either. It's obvious that no added precautions have been taken to avoid people going to the roof and to leave the tank hatch open is beyond belief!! What the hell, does no one care that a person was found dead . LAPD will never cease to amaze me.. This is such a f$%#ed up hotel

Yes, there are people who are just plain crazy and some are just evil. I grew up in Philadelphia and NY. The places I grew up a block can separate a bad neighborhood from a good one. If I walked a few blocks from my home I would be in a neighborhood were drugs were dealt. A game the dealers use to play was pull the #. They put #'s in a hat and then counted the druggies that walked by looking for a score. The addict that walked by that was the # they pulled was dragged into the alley and killed. No joke, this is what really happens in the city. This is what crazy people do.. No one cared because it was just another junkie in their eyes, so the body would be left. So yes I can see your point but I can't wrap my brain around this being a mugging and going to the extent of walking her to a water tank on the roof. This was rape in my opinion,doubt she had money on her at all, she wasn't high, maybe she was overly friendly but I just see this being more of an assault issue then a robbery. There are just evil people in the world, who for whatever reason take advantage of situations and figure out ways to get away with them . but even crazy people won't march a woman to the roof & force her in a water tank after robbing her. Why go to all that trouble to get rid of her body. I have a feeling we will never know what actually happened. Sometimes no explanation is there..

Wow, I totally believe you... but that is so stupid on the dealer's part. They're killing their customer (not that I condone drug use). But, nevertheless.

I think you're about right, took a measure myself and it's between 17.5 and 20 inches (depending on the 2x4). The hatch is ~5x wider than the 2x4.

Thank you.. on my latest calculation I came up with 17.5 as well.. so I am guessing it is still around 18 inches or so.. roughly.

I updated the photo on the last page.

Wow, I totally believe you... but that is so stupid on the dealer's part. They're killing their customer (not that I condone drug use). But, nevertheless.

My brother and sister got wrapped up with some shady people. Both became addicted to drugs. They ( the dealers) did it because they were bored. I swear that was the reason that was given! Just have to shake my head in disgust at the casual way a life is taken at times.. truly amazing how some people think

I took the 2x4 which is 3.5 inches wide.. i cut a piece of it out and marked it and then pasted it to measure..

Which actually it should be more around 14 inches.. I think I messed it up.. :p

I did a similar thing back in Thread 1 after LE stated the diameter of the tank was 4.5'. I used a ruler to determine scale, measured the diameter of the tank as it appeared on my monitor, did the same with the hatch which showed it to be 1/5 of the total diameter, and iirc came up with only about 13".

Well, this unscientific brain is off to see the Sandman.

Thanks to all who are working so hard to solve Elisa's case.

Wow! Think LAPD left all those bottles up there where a dead body was found? Screw taking prints for evidence.I can believe it. And if after the fact they were placed there, it's clear cecil hotel doesn't care either. It's obvious that no added precautions have been taken to avoid people going to the roof and to leave the tank hatch open is beyond belief!! What the hell, does no one care that a person was found dead . LAPD will never cease to amaze me.. This is such a f$%#ed up hotel

As soon as I saw the photos I thought to myself, why aren't those in an evidence room or lab somewhere being checked for dna and fingerprints?

I did a similar thing back in Thread 1 after LE stated the diameter of the tank was 4.5'. I used a ruler to determine scale, measured the diameter of the tank as it appeared on my monitor, did the same with the hatch which showed it to be 1/5 of the total diameter, and iirc came up with only about 13".

Well, this unscientific brain is off to see the Sandman.

Thanks to all who are working so hard to solve Elisa's case.

Seems like we're all getting different numbers. I used a measuring tape and the board of wood is about 4mm/4 units and the hatch is 15 units/mm. So assuming the board of wood is a 2x4, with 4inches as the width then it would be about 15 inches.
I think the OP didn't align the angles giving a few extra units at the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alwaysseeking