CA/Canada - Elisa Lam - 21 years old - Los Angeles/Vancouver - 31-Jan-2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hotel is now back on water service," Bellomo said. "It’s somewhat different than before in that the tank that was the location where the body was found is (now) no longer a part of the series of tanks that are conveying water into the building.

Although initial tests last week showed the hotel’s water supply was clean, the department requires that the water system be disinfected, flushed and retested before lifting the order, Bellomo said. That was completed over the weekend.

He says more cleaning and repair is required for the tank where Lam’s body was found before it can be used again.

Source: http://www.scpr.org/news/2013/02/28/36169/do-not-drink-water-order-lifted-at-cecil-hotel-in/

I know, this has already been posted before, but what if the toxicology tests will be negative?

An initial autopsy on Lam was inconclusive, and coroner's officials said additional toxicology tests, which take 6-8 weeks to complete, would be needed before a cause of death could be determined, said the Los Angeles Times Wednesday.

Source: http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/764933.shtml

Someone on this forum chatted with RS and he was in South Korea stationed in the Army the entire time. Someone started that profile to mess with him and with us. Look at his profile, he friends any one who has an Asian woman as a profile pic. He was in South Korea the entire time.

The guy is 44 years old and from what I saw of his linkedin, it didn't seem like he was in the Army in SK.
And to just friend anybody who has an Asian woman's face is more than a little creepy. How many Lees and Kim's did he have to go through before he got to Lams? Geez. Well OK, if you say so....
:(

Over the past week or so I've seen theories that EL's death was related to...
the bible
the occult
an asian food spiritualist
the illuminati
and other random strangeness
What's left... aliens?

Speculation is fine but we really need to stick to FACTS (few as they may be).

(jmo) ;)

Not to mention all the strange and improbable theories on what was going on in her mind, despite no evidence or past history to back it up:

• seeing ghosts
  • typing in bible verse messages using the elevator buttons
  • re-enacting a movie scene
  • visions of her dead grandfather
  • demonic possession
  • playing hide-and-seek inside a water tank
  • asian "traditional dance"
  • staging her own death to look like a murder so her family "wouldn't lose face" (wouldn't be ashamed)

People have wild imaginations.

But until the autopsy is completed, I doubt this case will progress much further, and imagination is all we have to go by.

I agree that it is very rare in mainstream society, but some would say it is quite a bit more prevalent in the occult/intelligence circles that Elisa Lam might possibly have been moving in.

Elisa Lam's California travels indicate that she may have been traveling under sponsorship or urging of someone
with intelligence ties to the Mkultra brainwashing sects operating in conjunction with Bohemian Club/Bohemian Grove occultists. There are indications that the Cecil Hotel may be connected with satanic networks which include LSD hippie/Rosicrucian orders and entities such as the band The Grateful Dead, who have been confirmed as members of Bohemian Grove with extensive ties to the Hells Angels, Kenneth Anger, Kesey and the CIA's LSD brainwashing experiments etc.

gd.1n

Grateful Dead logo

picture-351871.gif

See these posts for reference:

http://www.synchromysticismforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9302&sid=90403156198c873e0eefbbb31bcdb5a5

Cobain murdered by CIA - Page 268 - David Icke's Official Forums

David Icke's Official Forums - View Single Post - Cobain murdered by CIA

That's why we always say, "Thank you...for a real good time!" :floorlaugh:

Thanks for posting that video. It and the other Chinese videos really helps clarify the situation.

Finally able to post!

I've been lurking for a while and decided to make an account...I'm home "sick" with a concussion from falling off a horse so I've had a lot of time on my hands. When I go back to work it might not be the case...

Anyway, I have been on other forums as well, and there has been some interesting stuff posted in those forums. However, one of them is not loading for some reason. I wanted to post a video that someone took from EL's POV in the elevator, mimicking the motions she made. It's actually pretty enlightening because you can see what is around the elevator and to the right and left, and where someone could have been standing if she were talking to someone.

This is now the, what, 4th thread? So it might have been posted before. I haven't had the energy (my brain still isn't working properly) to really go through every single post. But, the forum is now working again, so I found the link:

test2_ÔÚÏßÊÓƵ¹Û¿´_ÍÁ¶¹ÍøÊÓƵ test

Pretty enlightening.

I'm pretty disturbed by the elevator video in general, I must say...It's very sensationalized. What would the LAPD hope to gain from posting that video besides entertainment, for lack of a better word? I don't like that people are sensationalizing this whole thing, and this poor girl who ended up in a bad situation...And think about how her family must feel. It makes me really sad.

I had another thought, too...(Sorry for jumping around, blame the concussion! :banghead: )

Has anyone considered the Chinese Mafia being involved? :waitasec:

I know it might be a bit of a stretch, but...I live in the city where Elisa is from. I didn't know her, and I don't know her family, but their restaurant is not far from where I live. The Chinese community here is spread out and large, but is also close knit. And I'm assuming their restaurant has done pretty well. So I don't think it's a *huge* stretch to think about this.

The fact that others have been found in water tanks all over Asia is what led me to this thought...

Yes you are missing something MK ;)

There is a hatch in the top of the water tank (presumably through which the maintenance worker was able to see her body). The fireman could not appropriately access and remove her body from that hatch, and had to cut another, larger hole on the side of the tank, down closer to the bottom, drain the tank, and thus remove her body.

hth

So...she could have fallen into that tank? Or no?

I agree that it is very rare in mainstream society, but some would say it is quite a bit more prevalent in the occult/intelligence circles that Elisa Lam might possibly have been moving in.

Elisa Lam's California travels indicate that she may have been traveling under sponsorship or urging of someone
with intelligence ties to the Mkultra brainwashing sects operating in conjunction with Bohemian Club/Bohemian Grove occultists. There are indications that the Cecil Hotel may be connected with satanic networks which include LSD hippie/Rosicrucian orders and entities such as the band The Grateful Dead, who have been confirmed as members of Bohemian Grove with extensive ties to the Hells Angels, Kenneth Anger, Kesey and the CIA's LSD brainwashing experiments etc.

gd.1n

Grateful Dead logo

picture-351871.gif

See these posts for reference:

http://www.synchromysticismforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9302&sid=90403156198c873e0eefbbb31bcdb5a5

Cobain murdered by CIA - Page 268 - David Icke's Official Forums

To the poster who asked me about Elisa Lam's connections to spiritual cults, if you follow the above links in the previous post you'll find that it
looks pretty clear that Elisa Lam was traveling to visit obscure communal CIA cult/occult locations in the foothills outside Santa Cruz and near San Luis Obispo (the links are not about Kurt Cobain, btw, in case people are too lazy to so much as click on them)

see this link here:
[ame="http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1061343964&postcount=5427"]David Icke's Official Forums - View Single Post - Cobain murdered by CIA[/ame]

gd.1n

Grateful Dead logo

picture-351871.gif

99727725_1.jpg

Inside the lobby of the Cecil Hotel

cia-logo.jpg

061839-cia-bush.jpg

http://youtu.be/FwukryrRCic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwukryrRCic

Published on Feb 25, 2013

There are many strange circumstances surrounding the death of Elisa Lam...but it's further complicated by some of the strange coincidences happening outside of her death, as well. For example, her death is eerily similar to the movie, "Dark Water", staring Jennifer Connely. And, there's also another odd correlation in the recent disclosure that over 4500 homeless LA residents might have been subjected to TB. Where it gets REALLY odd, though...is name of the test used to assess potential TB-carriers. Watch the video and find out!

Not to mention the smell would eventually give away the hiding spot. At least the water tank would dissolve her slowly - no one complained about the taste of the water, just the pressure.

There were a few complaints of the water's sweet, gross taste ...the water would briefly come out black too..

February 21 2013, 10:02 AM EST

Hotel guests complain about water pressure and taste; maintenance worker finds rotting body in rooftop tank

http://www.cbs12.com/news/top-stories/stories/vid_5382.shtml

I'd like to know how soon sniffing dogs were brought to the hotel, were they only lead around the rooftop? If they were only brought there after her body was found what would be the sense of that as they already found her body right? I can't see them bringing a cadaver dog after she is reported as just "missing" Weird the dog couldn't pick up some scent from her room to the elevator then to wherever she walked to after the elevator didn't work. But if the dog did find a scent leading to the roof, didn't the police check every nook and cranny of the roof including the water tank? Like she didn't just disappear into thin air. This is such a strange case. What isn't being told to the public in this case, Do the police have a suspect in mind? If so maybe he/she is being watched? I sure hope this is the case and the killer slips up soon :) Killer needs to be in....:jail:

In thread #3 there was a really great informative post of why the dogs might not have picked up the scent. It was towards the end.

A recap from memory is, (so stay with me) they brought in dogs trained to find the scent of a living person, not cadaver dogs. Even among cadaver dogs they specialize between find a body in a pile of ruble vs a very special dog that can sniff one in water.

obviously the scent dogs looking for a persons scent wouldn't pick up the smell if her body was carried there or as some have surmised brought there after a few days being stored at another location.

Also not sure about time, how long a scent stays around, we've had some rain in February here in SoCal so even if she herself put her self in that tank on a whim maybe the scents would be washed away

By all means you should post your theories, but following TOS by linking to MSM news articles related to the case AND supporting your thoughts would be most helpful... and might lend credibility to any theory you might have in mind.

I don't have a theory, do you?
I just have a lot of loose ends that don't tie to anything.
I have very little faith and trust in MSM, so I rarely rely on their
links to case info, such as it is. With them it is hard to separate out
their own spin of facts and fiction.

In your eyes a person doesn't have credibility unless they parrot the MSM
to form their theories? Why don't we all just wait on them to tell us what the official story is?
If that's the case, when it comes down to it, what the heck are we doing here?

anansie said:
According to Chinese news report, after Elisa had been missing for 19 days, her body was found. She was found naked, her body position in water was feet up head facing down, in a water tank at the Cecil Hotel.

An elderly Mr Diaz who has been living at the hotel for 32 years said that on the night Elisa was missing, the water pipes between the 3rd and 4th floors got blocked, and there was flooding on the 4th floor. And the night before that, there was a strange, thundering sound that came from the 4th floor.

The toxicology report may also answer another question : why were Elisa's actions in the elevator so strange? Narcotics is one possible explanation, another possible explanation could be that Elisa was being stalked. It's a pity there are no surveillance cameras outside the elevator on the 14th floor to help us answer this question.

Elisa's aunt runs a big stall in Vancouver's Commerical District. She said that Elisa went to Los Angeles to meet a friend she met over the Internet. Therefore Elisa's internet friend is also a suspect. But the LAPD has not said anything about this, presumably so that the suspect wouldn't try to escape.

Snipped and bolded by me.

So her body was found upside down? Her head was south and feet north?

Did they find out causes of flood on 4th floor, and the thunderous sound made that night?

Who's the online friend EL met in LA?

I found this report out of LA...I'm wondering if a fantasy drug, or even Ether on a towel rendered Elisa helpless...also what about an injection?
Needle marks would be tough to see for forensics, especially with a tough de-comp state she was in

The results were inconclusive, so coroner's officials said Thursday they will have to wait for toxicological tests to determine a cause of death for Elisa Lam, 21, of Vancouver, British Columbia.

Police have called her death suspicious.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2013/feb/22/autopsy-fails-to-find-los-angeles-tank-death-cause/

How many Lees and Kim's did he have to go through before he got to Lams? Geez. Well OK, if you say so....
:(
<rsbm>

Well, if you found a bunch of Asian Lees and Kims on his FB who are missing or murdered, then we might start placing more weight on the theories :waitasec:

How do I mark it?
I think you need to look at the time first, when does this appear...on 00:10 or at 2:56?[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TjVBpyTeZM"]Elisa Lam Video - YouTube[/ame]
And where exactly do you see it?. Inside the elevator or outside..on some surface?

Snipped and bolded by me.

So her body was found upside down? Her head was south and feet north?

Did they find out causes of flood on 4th floor, and the thunderous sound made that night?

Who's the online friend EL met in LA?

IMO the thunderous sounds might've been a long, long waterline of pipes being clogged, backed up....and it's a really old hotel, which adds to the sound effects

In thread #3 there was a really great informative post of why the dogs might not have picked up the scent. It was towards the end.

A recap from memory is, (so stay with me) they brought in dogs trained to find the scent of a living person, not cadaver dogs. Even among cadaver dogs they specialize between find a body in a pile of ruble vs a very special dog that can sniff one in water.

obviously the scent dogs looking for a persons scent wouldn't pick up the smell if her body was carried there or as some have surmised brought there after a few days being stored at another location.

Also not sure about time, how long a scent stays around, we've had some rain in February here in SoCal so even if she herself put her self in that tank on a whim maybe the scents would be washed away

Which then proves even more that she didn't 'accidentally' fall into that tank, as the police have put out there as one theory. The dogs would have traced her scent to the tank.

But even so, assuming she may be on the roof, why did they not search the tanks? The roof is fairly wide open, there appeared to be only a few places one could conceal a body if foul play occurred, and you'd think checking the tanks would have been done regardless of whether the dogs picked up her scent or not.

Sloppy police work?

Why would her clothes clogging up the water supply cause flooding? I can understand her clothes going into waste water system creating some flooding ala being flushed down the toilet and causing some problems but she wasn't found in the waste system she was found in the water supply system.

The flooding has to be a separate issue that has nothing to do with her death

I think you need to look at the time first, when does this appear...on 00:10 or at 2:56?Elisa Lam Video - YouTube
And where exactly do you see it?. Inside the elevator or outside..on some surface?

Oh my I'm so new to this :please:
I wasnt looking at the actual video I was looking at the screen shots posted by another user on this site in thread 1.....I dont recall noticing it all whle watching the video

I agree, I was under the impression that this forum used logical,fact based information. It's very annoying to have to scroll past a ton of posts that are simply illogical, but was told to be fair and everyone has a voice. Based on these past few threads Websleuths is not what I thought at all

Meaning what exactly? Not enough, Col. Mustard in the library with a candstick posts, to suit you?

I do hope this case will duly be a cookie cutter in every respect, for the
more conservative thinkers here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads