CA - Chelsea King (17) Rancho Bernardo (north San Diego County) #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM: Is that not amazing? I was thinking the same thing as I was watching the television. Didn't Mick also mention something about some trees?

And a large hill she was looking down off of?

Hard not to be in eucalyptus trees, given the terrain there. She also wasn't on a hill, but at the shoreline.

i really can't think of what should be done to these creatures that would suit their crimes...nothing seems to be preventative..DP does not prevent crime, LWOP does not prevent it...what else is there?
I think they are going to do it anyway until caught and I guess LWOP should do the trick though i hate paying for them to eat 3 times a day when many working people are not able to do so...and i hate that DP cases drag on 15-20 years...so where are we? I can't think of anything the society would ever agree on...

Weed them out early and eliminate them from society. That is the only way to do it. They are sick. There is no treatment and no prevention. We put down cattle, dogs, why not people? I know that is an extremist view and I'm not saying we do it to the 23 year old with the 16 year old girlfriend. But guys like this? We don't have room enough in prisons to keep them locked up for the rest of their lives and I don't want to have to pay for that anyways.

Again, we don't even have to do it. While they await trial, have them in with general prison population and put them in a cell with a convicted murderer who has a child the same age as the pervert has committed crimes on. Let them take care of the problem for us.

Have you visited the psychic threads? I think you may get better response there since that's the focus of those threads.

ETA: It's the Forensic Astrology Forum - here's Chelsea's thread: Forensic Astrology - CHELSEA KING missing 2/25/10 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Im not looking to get any response merely pointing out what was stated in this thread and the first thread by Member Mick. I dont in any way claim to know how this occurs but I keep an open mind.

Thank you Bug yet where are you standing when taking this photo?

I'm standing at Smokesignal and Alborada - if you look at the map in my sig there is a camera there basically just above and east of the area where Chelsea was found.

RIP Chelsea. My heart goes out to her family and friends.
JVM says it is time for a Tea Party movement for judicial reform against sexual offenders. Long overdue! I believe it is going to require a mass movement of citizens rallying very loudly before anything changes.
This has got to stop! :banghead: :furious:

Looks like this JAG guy is a serial attacker/killer. I hope that LE will continue to study this guy and be able to prove his connection to other crimes. Families of other victims need closure too.

God bless Chelsea's family and all the searchers.

Sorry you guys but where exactly was she found? One of my sons lives in Escondido and I am just trying to figure proximity to his home. Was it in a shallow grave by Lake Hodges? Sorry I know it's in here.

JBEAN,

Look at my sig - it's all labeled. I also posted photo maps about 3:15 pm of the location.

And a large hill she was looking down off of?

Hard not to be in eucalyptus trees, given the terrain there. She also wasn't on a hill, but at the shoreline.

I dont believe he said she was on a hill looking down...I think he (Mick) said he was looking down from a hill

Aside from the monster himself, I blame the judges who just wont listen or give appropriate punishment.

JBEAN,

Look at my sig - it's all labeled. I also posted photo maps about 3:15 pm of the location.
Thanks TB.I did try that already,
for some reason it jammed my computer when i tried it . That's why i was asking. I don't know what that's about.

Maybe members of the victim's families should be given some "alone" time with the convicted offender...and that could save us all a lot of money and time...

Sorry you guys but where exactly was she found? One of my sons lives in Escondido and I am just trying to figure proximity to his home. Was it in a shallow grave by Lake Hodges? Sorry I know it's in here.

was waiting for someone to give you the definite answer but I think so, J Bean.......Lake Hodges.......
It's difficult not to think of our own kids right now, isn't it.?...my son lives in LA and myDH just told me that he heard that there were 80,000 RSOs in LA!!

going to leave this as is even though you got your better answer., which I knew you would.......and I'm sorry I don't know how to validate that number I mentioned above....

All FBI agents and Medical Examiner are now at the water's edge and they are ferrying in some other people there. I'll mark off where they have taped off now right around it, as well on the map in a moment.

Press conference at 3:35

It's this finger of the lake where her body was found, and the shoe was found to the slightly east edge near this finger of the lake near the shore according to KGTV.

All photos can be clicked to see larger on flickr and to zoom on them.

The RED EXCLAMATION MARK TRIANGLES are the location on the map.

Closer zoom.

JBean - TravelingBug put this together (one of many) for us here at WS. Hope you can figure out where this is in relation to where your son lives!

was waiting for someone to give you the definite answer but i think so, j bean.......lake hodges.......
It's difficult not to think of our own kids right now, isn't it.?...my son lives in la and mydh just told me that he heard that there were 80,000 rsos in la!!

Going to leave this as is even though you got your better answer., which i knew you would.......and i'm sorry i don't know how to validate that number i mentioned above....

that is just sick....

Just spoke with Marc Klaas. He is devastated.

He asked me to pass along to all of you he will be on Nancy tonight and tomorrow night he will be on Larry King discussing why these offenders are not kept in jail.

Every time a tragedy like this happens it must bring it all back to him. How he keeps going I just don't know.

Nursie - I'd like to nail this - NAIL HIM TO A TREE, NAKED AND RELEASE A COLONY OF RED ANTS AND A HUGE WASP NEST!!!!!!

Is that a bad thing? Nope - I don't think so.
you bring the nail gun and I will provide the hardware. I haven't been this angry about a case in a looong time. Not a bad thing at all good buddy swagster...

Here is a link to a site that has pictures of the area. The 14th picture show the wooded area around the right hand (South east) finger/tributary of Lake Hodges. This is close (close being a relative term-not like 10 feet away, more like 1/8 of a mile) to the bridge that crosses over that tributary. My guess is that it is somewhere in this area.http://travismcmahan.com/hikes/ViewHike.aspx?x=9#

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sloan3039