CA - Chelsea King (17) Rancho Bernardo (north San Diego County) #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a little bit I'm going to reserach how Europe / Russia / Australia etc. handle these "things". We all know how they are dealt with in the Middle East.

I'm leaning toward some big rich philanthropist donating an island somewhere - we ship them there - give them minimal supplies and say "see ya" (wouldn't want to be ya).

They HAVE TO BE REMOVED FROM SOCIETY!

Last week here - we had a convicted child rapist / killer found living in a park downtown. What did they do? Well the tree huggers came outta the wood work and he is now resting comfortably in a VA hospital (with all the amenities that go with it). YEP!!!
There is a thread about this in the Crimes in the News forum. The bleeding heart newspaper actually said "he was crying out for help" (kinda like the 12 yr old he raped and stabbed 19 times cried out?)

THIS HAS TO STOP - WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING.

When the news broke I grabbed my DD (who is 16) and held her so tight and just cried.

Don't bother searching here (Australia) we have the same problem. Short sentences and then let out into society. Even worse here as we don't even have a register or anything we can look up to see where these offenders live. Apparently they have rights! It's a joke!

Im not looking to get any response merely pointing out what was stated in this thread and the first thread by Member Mick. I dont in any way claim to know how this occurs but I keep an open mind.

It seems I used the wrong word... at the time I replied, however, no one had yet responded. I guess I wanted to point out the thread where there is more discussion on that particular topic. Just trying to help... :)

On NG ~ they're talking about the extensive searches that have gone on since Chelsea was reported missing; local reporter telling how a body was located. Marc Klaas is also on. :cry:

I'm surprized we aren't seeing more personal info being posted about this suspect. Some of our posters are so good at finding internet footprints...social net sites, reunion info, blogs and such?

Where has this guy been since he got out of prison? Are any former co-workers, classmates, or friends reading here?

Where does he get his hair cut, buy groceries, eat lunch? Where are the people he comes in contact with on a regular basis?

He looks like he works out...does he take steroids, belong to a gym, or what?

I was wondering if anyone would surface that would verify that he did have a broken nose, scratches, etc. from the December incident.

:seeya: Nancy Grace is talking about Chelsea tonight.

:rose:

About time! I am getting sick of constant coverage of Hayleighs "jail tapes" Don't get me wrong, I want to find her too, but what does listening to a spoiled brat s jail tapes have anything to do with finding Hayleigh??

Sorry you guys but where exactly was she found? One of my sons lives in Escondido and I am just trying to figure proximity to his home. Was it in a shallow grave by Lake Hodges? Sorry I know it's in here.
Yes. It may help you to think of Lake Hodges as (under) the bridge you cross (on I-15 N), on your way north to Escondido. In recent years, drought conditions have made it marshy at this spot. It is just past Rancho Bernardo, and right before you get to the North County Fair (mall). The city of Escondido (downtown) is a few (less than 10) miles north on I-15.

Lake Hodges defines part of the southern city limit of Escondido. The opposite (southern) shore has a San Diego address. Rancho Bernardo is the northernmost San Diego neighborhood on I-15 N.

Hope I didn't confuse you!

NG talking about the alleged killer; previous incidents at this park; his parents living about a mile away. :furious:

Don't bother searching here (Australia) we have the same problem. Short sentences and then let out into society. Even worse here as we don't even have a register or anything we can look up to see where these offenders live. Apparently they have rights! It's a joke!

The USA whined to Singapore when they caned US citizen Michael Fay for vandalism. Australia whined when Van Tuong Nguyen was given the mandatory death sentence for trafficking drugs into Singapore.

It's no wonder our countries are crime infested Hellholes while Singapore is very safe in comparison.

They are taking advantage of all the time available by postponing until after lunchtime instead of a morning arraignment. They are trying to find that body fast.

It's just procedure. Felony arraignments take place at 1:30 p.m.

Aside from the monster himself, I blame the judges who just wont listen or give appropriate punishment.

Yes! Get to know the record of the judges in your county and when they come up for re-election, vote them out of office if they're soft on crime.

This off topic, but to illustrate the need to check out what sort of decisions judges in your county make.

There's a case right now in Victorville (San Bernardino County), in which Judge Lemkau made a decision in family court that resulted in the murder of a 9-month-old child.

Stephen Charles Garcia and Katie Tagles lived together and had a baby named Wyatt. When they separated, Stephen Garcia became controlling and demanded they reunite. He sent Katie emails telling her that there were only two possible scenarios - that they get back together and all live happily ever after, or he will kill Wyatt and himself.

Katie went before Judge Lemkau and presented him with the emails she had received from Stephen in which he said he'd kill Wyatt and himself. The judge denied her request for supervised visitation. Ten days later, when Stephen had his next unsupervised visitation, he shot 9-month-old Wyatt and then turned the gun on himself.

A week after hearing of the death of Stephen Garcia and Wyatt, Judge Lemkau filed papers for his re-election campaign.

I hope this had a cell phone. And I hope that Le is checking into records for pings and can find out where was he that day Chelsea went missing.

I also hope they can go back.....to when Amber Dubois went missing and get records for that time also.

:furious:

KFMB (8) at 5:

I'll only state new information that's out now instead of repeating stuff.

By the way, if you're watching KNSD 7/39, their guy on the ground (Greg Bledsoe I think is his name) is HORRIBLY inaccurate regarding location, proximity to the restaurant, the parking lot where her car was, and where the body is. I highly suggest disregarding him, at least right now!

Back to KFMB:

They stated basically what I said two hours ago at 3 after driving past on my way home was evident coming home, that police have stepped up efforts beginning about 2 pm when it looked like they had found the body, and ALL access to trails back there are now guarded by SDPD.

The access points are now ALL restricted with crime tape. They do not want ANYTHING to tamper with evidence at all - so they have the perimeters now set all the way out at West Bernardo and all behind all of the homes in the neighborhood.

They have now blocked off all lookouts - such as Monticook and Smokesignal/Alborada so no one can go and take photos, etc.

NG is showing interviews Chelsea's parents have given, then LE's statement to the media about finding a body they believe to be her. :cry:

Yep - MLE and in the Middle East public hanging is alive and well. In the 70's I went to school with a bunch of American kids whose parents were living in Saudi Arabia - these kids talked all the time about the public hangings.

I think the judges in these cases should feel some wrath. They sit home in their comfy fancy mansions with neary a twinge of what they have created.

The judge in this case that DIDN'T LISTEN - DIDN'T READ - DIDN'T PAY THE LEAST BIT OF ATTENTION to the DA, the prosecutor and the psychologist that said this guy was a danger. He (the judge) should be removed from the bench immediately. Same thing with the judge in Garrido's case and the very many more that we have all followed here.

Damn all sex offenders to hell

I'm pizzed too Starry....this goes on day after day.....monsters raping & killing America's children.

Why do any more have to die before the legal system "gets it"????

It's just so wrong.

NG blurt reporting JAG is "still" in jail without bail...well, yeah, forever please keep him in jail forever. What kind of society do we live in now that we have to doubt strict sentences?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinas79