CA - Chelsea King (17) Rancho Bernardo (north San Diego County) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard the judge's name on TV earlier - but all I got was the first and middle names - the last name was strange and I really didn't get a "clear" sounding of it. I went back and checked the sentencing docs and all that was on there was the District Attorney and the Deputy District Attorney.

I would really like to sleuth this judge a little and see what other type of "sentences" he has handed down.

Hi Guys:
At this point I don't think it is reasonable to post infomration about the suspects family members. If it changes that they are somehow involved in the crime then maybe it will become relevant. but for now let's afford them their privacy. thanks.

Ok, here's a preliminary case/incident timeline. What else should I add (I'll try to go in and add specific times, because I think there is a trend and it'll be helpful to track those)

Chelsea King (and related possible JAG incidents) Case Timeline

January 2008 - JAG registers as an RSO in Escondido (some gaps between this and January 7, 2010)

February 13, 2009 - Amber Dubois goes missing in Escondido (7:10 am) - (Escondido)

Fall 2009 - Incident of stalking at Jesmond Dene Park Escondido - reported with partial car plates to EPD - gold coloured car (Escondido)

September 24, 2009 - Attempted abduction in Wildomar/Lake Elsinore - black sedan (Lake Elsinore/Wildomar)

September 30, 2009 - Attempted abduction in Wildomar/Lake Elsinore area - black sedan (Lake Elsinore/Wildomar)

October 14, 2009 - Attempted abductionin Lake Elsinore (6 am) - black sedan (Lake Elsinore)

October 28, 2009 - Attempted kidnapping in Lake Elsinore - description and sketch match JAG (Lake Elsinore)

November 4, 2009 - Attempted kidnapping in Ramona (15 minutes from RB) - description of suspect matches JAG - black sedan (Ramona)

December 27, 2009 - Attack/attempted rape or kidnapping on Candice M in Rancho Bernado in the Westwood/Lake Hodges area (Rancho Bernardo)

January 7, 2010 - JAG changes his RSO address from Escondido to Lake Elsinore

February 25, 2010 - Stalking/attempted kidnapping near Bernardo Heights Middle School (Rancho Bernardo) - black sedan

February 25, 2010 - Chelsea King raped/killed in the south Lake Hodges/Westwood area (Rancho Bernardo)

February 28, 2010 - JAG arrested on the north side of Lake Hodges about 4 pm (Escondido)

March 2, 2010 - Chelsea King's body found on the south side of Lake Hodges near Westwood (Rancho Bernardo)

March 3, 2010 - JAG arraignment on murder with special circumstances and rape of Chelsea King

March 9, 2010 - JAG court - Status Hearing

March 18, 2010 - JAG court - Preliminary Hearing

bumping for reference.........Fantastic job!
Mods can this be a sticky and add on as we can?????

Thanks everyone, I'm just catching up.
Busy morning and different time zones.

Great Job TB!!!! Thanks for all your hard work!!
I know I stated earlier that I thought that JAG probably did this to 5 or 10 or more girls...but NOW im thinking its more like every month JAG raped and/or murdered a girl or attempted to. Maybe even twice a month or more based on the patterns of events.
I will do some research if you want just tell me what city to look under to see if there are any missing, attempted rapes and/or abductions. Thanks.

7 Cases so far JVM said right...
1. Chelsea
2. Dec Jogger attempted
3. Oct attempted
4. Possibly Amber Feb 09
5. 2000 13 yr old in his moms house

Help..the other two? Trust me, I believe there are more than 7 for sure.

Sounds to me like they better track down that gold car (if they haven't already) if he had it back in February of '09! I am really interested in what happened to that car and where it ended up!

Hopefully they are tracking it down. (Frankly, I am impressed with the speed and efficiency of LE in this situation....) The relative thought it was "in a salvage yard somewhere.

That radio interview with JAG's relative was very informative. I was able to get a better perspective of his personality, as well as background of this perp
Things I gleaned from the radio interview:
-Need to retrieve the gold Pontiac from the junkyard and process it for evidence - it may show JAG's involvement in previous crimes.
-Apparently, JAG had behavioral problems, but was able to maintain a "normal" personality towards many people.
-Anger issues - especially having to do with women, but can be targeted towards men as well (fight with relative).
-Family knew he was not supposed to be living w/ grandma
-Family knew that he had committed crime, but the relative said did not know any details, and that (of course) JAG downplayed it - "girl was hooking school, wanted him to go w/ her for the day, he grabbed her arm (bruises), now she had to lie to cover her skipping school."
- Grew up without father figure until late teens.
-Mom was in denial (I can understand - I have two boys. You never want to believe your offspring could be capable of evil).
-FBI revealed to this relative some info that he cannot state - but it was eluded to that there was evidence linking JAG to Amber's disappearance. When asked if the relative thought that JAG abducted Amber - the man hesitated, said, "I want to say I hope not, but..." I am only saying IMO that is what he eluded to.
-JAG had lost employment last few months, and had plenty of free time on his hands. When he first got out of jail, he got construction work - plenty of it - but the economy forced cessation of jobs, and gradually there was little/few jobs.
-JAG was despondent about losing employment.
-The last time this relative spoke with JAG was Feb 17, and at that time they argued, and he had to call the sheriff due to JAG's threatening behavior.
JAG moved out of grandma's house Feb 20. The relative did not say exactly why he was kicked out - only that, "We knew he was not supposed to live there." and that he had to leave. That is what according to relative, the argument was about.
IMO this was a man filled with anger coupled with issues dealing with women, add to that loss of employment, need for control (over young petite girls). A powder keg waiting for a light (seeing a girl he can overpower) to explode and exact his revenge to all who he considers wronged him.
IMO there are others. I am going to do some research.

That radio interview with JAG's relative was very informative. I was able to get a better perspective of his personality, as well as background of this perp
Things I gleaned from the radio interview:
-Need to retrieve the gold Pontiac from the junkyard and process it for evidence - it may show JAG's involvement in previous crimes.
-Apparently, JAG had behavioral problems, but was able to maintain a "normal" personality towards many people.
-Anger issues - especially having to do with women, but can be targeted towards men as well (fight with relative).
-Family knew he was not supposed to be living w/ grandma
-Family knew that he had committed crime
, but the relative said did not know any details, and that (of course) JAG downplayed it - "girl was hooking school, wanted him to go w/ her for the day, he grabbed her arm (bruises), now she had to lie to cover her skipping school."
- Grew up without father figure until late teens.
-Mom was in denial (I can understand - I have two boys. You never want to believe your offspring could be capable of evil).
-FBI revealed to this relative some info that he cannot state - but it was eluded to that there was evidence linking JAG to Amber's disappearance. When asked if the relative thought that JAG abducted Amber - the man hesitated, said, "I want to say I hope not, but..." I am only saying IMO that is what he eluded to.
-JAG had lost employment last few months, and had plenty of free time on his hands. When he first got out of jail, he got construction work - plenty of it - but the economy forced cessation of jobs, and gradually there was little/few jobs.
-JAG was despondent about losing employment.-The last time this relative spoke with JAG was Feb 17, and at that time they argued, and he had to call the sheriff due to JAG's threatening behavior.
JAG moved out of grandma's house Feb 20. The relative did not say exactly why he was kicked out - only that, "We knew he was not supposed to live there." and that he had to leave. That is what according to relative, the argument was about.
IMO this was a man filled with anger coupled with issues dealing with women, add to that loss of employment, need for control (over young petite girls). A powder keg waiting for a light (seeing a girl he can overpower) to explode and exact his revenge to all who he considers wronged him.
IMO there are others. I am going to do some research.

BBM Thanks for great info, I didn't hear the radio

Did he have any sort of a job, or other commitments, in the fall of 2009? He seems to have had a fondness for Wednesdays. Day off, coincidence, or possible other reason?

Any connection with his crimes and the full moon theory of crime?

How canwe find the date and city of the wrecked gold Pontiac?
JAG may of been the cause of the wreck, 1 car accident getting rid of car?
That car could hold the answer to allot of questions!!!

per radio interview, relative said he had worked in various construction, and then was told not to work outside of san diego area, also relative stated he had not been working, or working much recently and was also upset about that.

reason I was asking about if he had a vehicle there at time of arrest was as to mud/water on clothes, if he had to go around lake to get away? or had been hiding out? also was it ever released as to how they found him there?

I know it was reported he drove his girlfriends car (black honda) but I dont know if he took it to the resturant. I dont think we know who that girlfriend is or have heard much about it. I did think I read in this thread the black car was outside his mothers house and was towed. So, my question is do we know if the girlfriend lived with his mother and that is why the car was there?
Anyone know about any of this?

Any connection with his crimes and the full moon theory of crime?

Sorry, I couldn't get on WS, I got bumped...........
well the moon phases do seem to be disturbing to JAG

Feb 13, 2009 Amber disappeared 4 days after the full moon
Sept 24, 2009 abduction was during the 1st quarter moon
Sept 30, 2009 abduction full moon phase
Oct 14, 2009 abduction almost full moon
Oct 28, 2009 abduction 1st quarter moon phase
Nov 4, 2009 kidnap attempt full moon
Dec 27, 2009 attack/rape/kidnap Full moon phase

Feb 25, 2010 stalking in park
Kidnapping of Chelsea 2 days before full moon
Feb 28, 2010 JAG arrest Full moon
March 2, 2010 Chelsea found 2 days after the full moon still in phase

Nothing was on the noon news here EST............

Is there a scanner where they are searching for Amber?

7 Cases so far JVM said right...
1. Chelsea
2. Dec Jogger attempted
3. Oct attempted
4. Possibly Amber Feb 09
5. 2000 13 yr old in his moms house

Help..the other two? Trust me, I believe there are more than 7 for sure.

1. Chelsea
2. Last Oct attempted abduction with composite sketch (guy with blonde hair.
3. Subject followed a 13yo in black sedan last Thursday, the day Chelsea vanished.
4. Amber
5. 2000 13yo and 6. was also charged molesting a 14yo but that charge was dropped because the 14yo said it was consensual..because she knew him for several weeks.
7. Dec attempt of the jogger

I wonder if they will go ahead and search more for Amber now...I hope so. I think the family deserves some closure and answers. All these poor young ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver