CA - Chelsea King (17) Rancho Bernardo (north San Diego County) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If his DNA is on her undies then her DNA would be on him.
Did I read he had the same clothes on for 2 days? Sat/Sun arrest.
IIRC someone posted it, it may be rumor.........not sure.
Then he wasn't the cleanest of creatures!

Do we have an official timeline?

Mods a calendar would be great to have.........
so we can track everything and Amber and all victim assaults that may be on the way.
IMO there will be more girls come forward, more crimes solved by his arrest!

anyone else getting booted off WS?
It may be my computer?

I'm just so sick of our supposed justice system. Its not broken - its in chaos. And once you have chaos, anarchy follows. We have druggies serving more time than child predators. We have judges who don't listen or pay attention to the psychologists or experts that study these freaks. And, as a side, here in my neck of the woods, judges that are on the take, or completely unethical (I can't tell you how many have been removed just this year alone) - remember crazy Larry Seidlin (Anna Nicole Smith) came from here and he's still in a whole lot of serious trouble here from extorting a huge amount of money from an elderly lady that lives in his condo bldg.

Technology has made leaps and bounds in the past years and our court / justice system has not caught up. I believe that if DNA evidence is present and directly ties the suspect to the crime - its over. Why a trial? You did it - its proven. Swift justice.

Our country is crumbling before our very eyes. Our economy is in shambles - unemployment is rampant. You want to create jobs? Let's start hiring people in this area - RSO's - to monitor, check up on, notify communities, etc. to keep our good people (and especially children) safe. God knows we need a whole lot more people in that area.

We don't have enough "space" to house all the criminals - much less tax revenue to feed and clothe these things. And I certainly don't like that my money will go to feed and house this particular one.

Things HAVE TO CHANGE. Hopefully this tragic case will spur enough people to action because I just can't take yet another child found dead at the hands of yet another RSO that has already been identified, offended, sentenced and released.

Ok - I'm done now. Sorry but this one has hit me hard.

"An investigator holds two bags, which according to a sheriff's deputy, contained a knife and a pair of panties, that were found near where the suspect was arrested in the case involving missing teenager Chelsea King Tuesday March 2, 2010."
http://www.760kfmb.com/Global/story.asp?S=12075781

The knife could be unrelated. It's my feeling this was not a bloody crime scene. It would be very risky for him to walk out of the park with blood on him. I've run in the park many times and you never know who is going to be coming around a corner at any given time.

Thanks for the link.

My Chelsea King case map is now updated with Amber's school location in Escondido where she disappeared near, as well as JAG's Escondido address. I've now relocated JAG's family home in West Bernardo to nearer to it's location since that's now been publicly released in media sources and media photos.

My Chelsea King case map is now updated with Amber's school location in Escondido where she disappeared near, as well as JAG's Escondido address. I've now relocated JAG's family home in West Bernardo to nearer to it's location since that's now been publicly released in media sources and media photos.

You are so great at these maps!!!
THANKS!!!:woohoo:

I hope with spring coming allot of activity in parks, they will find Amber!
He liked to attack in parks and even in his mom's home the first time.
I don't think he was afraid of being caught in the middle of his attacks???

I was away from the computer today, but followed the case on the radio. This afternoon the John and Ken radio program (Los Angeles) covered it extensively with a number of interviews, and they also had a reporter who reported from the court room on JAG's arraignment.

One interview was with a man named Randy Martin of Escondito. He said that last September he and his wife attended a girls outdoor game of some sort - I think girls softball, at a local park and noticed a car parked away from the rest of the cars and a man that was away from the crowd watching the girls play.

Randy said they both had bad vibes about the way the man was watching the girls......like he wasn't interested in the game, just the girls. They were concerned enough that Randy went to the local police station and reported the man and gave them a partial plate number. But, he said the police weren't interested and dismissed him. He said that when they saw a picture of JAG, both he and his wife recognized him as the guy who was staring at the girls at the game.

Another man, didn't catch his name, was interviewed that went to school with JAG at RIM of the Mountain. He said that when his family moved to the mountains when he was in 8th grade, his dad knew JAG's dad, and encouraged him to befriend JAG. He said he and JAG had nothing in common and he and JAG didn't become close friends. But, he would see him at school. He said JAG was mostly a loner, and dressed in black "goth" long after it wasn't popular anymore, one of about 4 kids who continued to dress like that. This man kept saying, "he was weird, just weird."

Another interview was with a psychologist, the partner of the psychologist who wrote the report back in 2000 that JAG would continue to be a threat as he took no responsibility for his crime. This psychologist explained that the psychologist who wrote that report can't speak publicly as it might taint the current case, and that he could only talk in generalities. He basically stated the same thing as the original psychologist.........that when a person has no remorse and won't take responsibility for their actions, they can be rehabilitated and are likely to re-offend.

You have been awsome through this helping us that are so far away see whats going on and where and what it looks like..I just want to say thank you!

Also I really have a very sick feeling come over me when i see how close Amber was to this sicko I have a very bad feeling he is tied to her as well I just pray that if he is...He tells them eventually where she is

Another man, didn't catch his name, was interviewed that went to school with JAG at RIM of the Mountain. He said that when his family moved to the mountains when he was in 8th grade, his dad knew JAG's dad, and encouraged him to befriend JAG. He said he and JAG had nothing in common and he and JAG didn't become close friends. But, he would see him at school. He said JAG was mostly a loner, and dressed in black "goth" long after it wasn't popular anymore, one of about 4 kids who continued to dress like that. This man kept saying, "he was weird, just weird."

The goth/loner thing isn't true from anything I saw. He had quite a few close friends... and his yearbook pictures don't really support that either. But I didn't know him in Jr. High, just high school.

To add to my post above...............

I forgot to mention that John and Ken played an audio of what happened at the home of JAG's mother and step-father this morning when someone showed up to paint over the message that was left on their garage door.

The audio was very clear and it's a neighbor who's clearly very angry with the person who was going to paint over the message. He said words to the effect that there's blood on the parents hands because of their son and a beautiful young girl was killed because of him and them. The man was very angry and the other man or someone evidently called the police.

He graduated from Rim of the World High School in the San Bernardino mountains in 1997. The local website has people saying that he'd been pulled into the Twin Peaks Courthouse for causing a disturbance when he was still a teenager. There were also people who went to school with him saying that he was always a jerk and that he had a thing for younger girls. As far as I know, there are no missing young women from that area. I don't know if any of his family still live there. It's a very small community, but it doesn't seem like he's spent any time up there in the last several years.

"Published reports said Lake Elsinore officers were investigating a possible connection between Gardner and an attempted abduction in October in Lake Elsinore. There were several other attempted abductions of children in the area in the weeks before that, as well.

However, Borja said sheriff's deputies were not looking specifically, or only, at that incident.

"It's pretty common that if you have similar cases (to the King investigation), you would look at all of them," Borja said.

In the Oct. 28 incident, authorities said a girl was walking about 7 a.m. in the 32900 block of Machado Street to a friend's house when she was approached by a man who stopped his car and asked for directions.

The man then showed the girl, whose age was not disclosed, a handgun and demanded she get into his vehicle.

The girl refused and ran off, police said.

She was able to provide police with a description of the man, which led to a composite sketch. The man was described as white, unshaven and between 30 and 35 years old with a fair complexion, blond, crew cut hair and brown eyes."

http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/lake-elsinore/article_699dc01f-4175-599c-b3e3-fb177fb81beb.html

Lots of talk about his DNA being found on Chelsea's underwear. How about if any of Chelsea's DNA was found on the ? Did she scratch him, is there evidence under his nails. I just want to make sure his coffin is sealed!

Mel

In his court appearance, it looks like nail marks on the right side (towards the back top of his head) when he turns his head. Perhaps she clawed him??

He graduated from Rim of the World High School in the San Bernardino mountains in 1997. The local website has people saying that he'd been pulled into the Twin Peaks Courthouse for causing a disturbance when he was still a teenager. There were also people who went to school with him saying that he was always a jerk and that he had a thing for younger girls. As far as I know, there are no missing young women from that area. I don't know if any of his family still live there. It's a very small community, but it doesn't seem like he's spent any time up there in the last several years.

Do you have a link to that story? A poster on here went to high school with him and (I believe) said he was not a jerk in high school. Not that it really matters. He's clearly much much much worse than a jerk now, but I'm just curious.

He pleaded not guilty today.

Now I wonder what is his defense.

The only feasible strategy is insanity, maybe?

Though, he hid the body, didn't tell anyone (that we know of) what he had done, and didn't contact authorities when she was reported missing... he knew he had done wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste