CA - Chelsea King (17) Rancho Bernardo (north San Diego County) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports don't confirm it, the scanner did however.
I did not hear that on the scanner thread. I was listening when they found her and then communication went offline for a small amount of time ...I didnt hear nothing about dogs. Then confirmation that body fitting description of Chelsea had been located in shallow grave.

I think the next thing heard on the scanner was about the knife found. Maybe whatever you were talking about was on another scanner channel.

Just when you think he world is as evil as it can be - these monsters jump in. I just wanna line em up and systematically you know what. I did report all the photos to the mods - not sure what good this is gonna do.

Poor Chelsea - she doesn't deserve this.

Mel

These people do it to mess with people and you getting upset is probably feeding their need to torment you. I wouldnt give them the satisfaction (Hacker/Cracker Types)

It's in the scanner thread Mentalist, starts at post #400, 2 dogs alerting on same area
goes on
getting ahold of fbi boat
directing them to area....

They had her underwear and a shoe. She was gone. He was alone without her. She wasn't at either of his residences. That is enough to charge him with rape and murder--you don't need a body to charge him with murder.

Did we ever find out what intrigued them (LE) with the shed at JAGs residence? Wasnt it locked? I wonder if anyone knows what was in it? I know they had search warrants...do the neighbors know how much evidence was bagged and tagged?

Also JAG was taken down at the resturant...did he arrive there by vehicle and was there a tow truck that took possession of his truck to haul it to the police impound lot? Anyone have any information on that?

It's in the scanner thread Mentalist, starts at post #400, 2 dogs alerting on same area
goes on
getting ahold of fbi boat
directing them to area....

Thanks I will go back and see if I missed something. That sounds very familiar to what I heard (what you stated above)

KFMB (8) news at 11:

They are now looking into a case in Elsinore to see if JAG was involved in that.

It must be this one they were mentioning.

Which part sounds familiar? I'm so confused! I thought you said you were on the scanner yesterday and didn't hear any of that? I we're getting our wires crossed!

Being totally honest I have a job and I kept turning the volume up and down...in order to listen while working. I tuned out briefly then heard call for fbi boat

That has been going on for a while on the FB page. I had to quit going there. Didn't they start a new page because of it? Or is this the new page that is also getting the sick messages? I guess I will have to go look for myself. I'm still in shock. I was so hoping she'd be found hidden somewhere alive...with Amber.

It is happening on FB with other victim/memorial sites also. Not just Chelsea. First heard about it a few weeks ago. :(

did any news channels show footage of JAG showing up to the courthouse? where exactly is he being held right now? noticed those bags under his eyes, probly lack of sleep which usually happens when you have ANXIETY and STRESS!

did any news channels show footage of JAG showing up to the courthouse? where exactly is he being held right now? noticed those bags under his eyes, probly lack of sleep which usually happens when you have ANXIETY and STRESS!
I heard he was returned to Central Jail and placed in solitary confinement.

Yeah, jail/prison is not a happy place for Sex Offenders (boo hoo). It's rather ironic, but criminals have their own code of ethics and they will kill a child predator in a hurry if given a chance. He's been in before, he knows what they want to do to him.

Yeah, jail/prison is not a happy place for Sex Offenders (boo hoo). It's rather ironic, but criminals have their own code of ethics and they will kill a child predator in a hurry if given a chance. He's been in before, he knows what they want to do to him.
they dont house sex offenders in general population for that very reason.

This may sound gross but if JAG takes an attitude he may end up with a diet of juke balls. That is where his food is grinded up alltogether and wrapped like a ball in cellophane and given to him to eat. They break that tough guy image quick. I have heard many a B--A-- tell me about this method being administered in solitary confinement.

It is happening on FB with other victim/memorial sites also. Not just Chelsea. First heard about it a few weeks ago. :(

This is sad and scary. Proof positive that there are those out there who are so heartless and vile they would do anything to get a rise out of people or cause pain. My goodness, the loss of Chelsea is enough for her family and friends.

All I can do is to pray for these beings. I pray karma is never staring them in the face for retribution. I am rarely able to wish pain for any living being. Even those filled with so much hate for humankind.

I hope and pray they soon grow bored of their antics and leave the friends and families of victims to grieve in peace.

Police in Lake Elsinore are investigating whether John Albert Gardner III, who is accused of murdering and raping Chelsea King, may be responsible for the attempted kidnapping of a girl in October, according to a published report.

The Riverside County girl told police the incident occurred as she was walking to a friend's house about 7 a.m. one morning in the Lakeland Village neighborhood, near Lake Elsinore, the Press-Enterprise newspaper reported. She said a man in a gold four-door sedan stopped to ask her for directions, then showed her a gun and demanded she get in his car.

http://www.lajollalight.com/news/266...-elsinore-case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member