CA - Chelsea King (17) Rancho Bernardo (north San Diego County) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, well aware of where they house them, and that's why.

All jails are built differently, but in ours around here they still have to walk by gen pop if they needed to go to medical and out for court. There's a lot of lipping that goes on that makes them very aware of what would happen if they were in there for just 2 minutes.

Chavez said when Gardner registered at the Lake Elsinore station, officials took a new photograph of him and collected information such as details about his vehicle and his employment. Gardner said he is a self-employed electrician, Chavez said.

http://www.pe.com/localnews/stories/PE_News_Local_W_websuspect.1da2f17.html

So did he have an electricans license or was he a journeyman? He would of had to go to a trade school for this....anyone know possibly where?

Police in Lake Elsinore are investigating whether John Albert Gardner III, who is accused of murdering and raping Chelsea King, may be responsible for the attempted kidnapping of a girl in October, according to a published report.

The Riverside County girl told police the incident occurred as she was walking to a friend's house about 7 a.m. one morning in the Lakeland Village neighborhood, near Lake Elsinore, the Press-Enterprise newspaper reported. She said a man in a gold four-door sedan stopped to ask her for directions, then showed her a gun and demanded she get in his car.

http://www.lajollalight.com/news/266...-elsinore-case

Amber Dubois was last seen at 7:10 am!

Amber Dubois was last seen at 7:10 am!

Wow that kinda coincides with the older couples account of seeing him in another park in the area a few weeks earlier before Chelsea was assaulted/killed. I believe the older gentlemen said in his interview that it was around 7 am that him and his wife encountered Gardner in the park observing girls who came to jog.

Murrieta men arrested in attempted child abduction
Two men have been arrested in connection with an attempted child abduction in Murrieta on Friday.

According to the Murrieta Police Department, a 12-year-old girl walking home from Shivela Middle School just before 4 p.m. on Friday was near Symphony Park Lane and Sunflower Drive when she was approached by two men who asked her name, age and where she lived. When one man asked if she wanted to go with them, she turned and started to walk back to the school. One man jumped in front of her and held out his arms, forcing her to back into the second man, who lightly held her. The girl broke free and ran to a nearby home , hoping the suspects would think it was her home. She hid as the men walked away, then ran home and reported the incident to her grandfather.

On Sunday, the girl’s grandfather saw the suspects walk past his home and called police, who detained Kenneth Morris, 25, of Murrieta; he was pointed out in a lineup as the man who tried to grab the girl. Morris was arrested for annoying or molesting a child and attempted child abduction.

The second suspect was identified as Caesar Walle, 20, of Murrieta, who lives near Shivela Middle School. He was also arrested for annoying or molesting a child and attempted child abduction.

http://www.instantriverside.com/riverside-ca-news/murrieta-men-arrested-in-attempted-child-abduction/2009/05/06/

Found this while looking for another article from today. Anyone remember something in the Elsinore area from last fall that had 3 hispanic suspects?

which jail is this? lol i clearly have no experience of jails or anything i actually dont even know where its located

Since I dont live in the San Diego area I would venture to guess it is the Sheriffs Central Jail since they were the ones that were leading the search for JAG with the FBI assisting.

Police in Lake Elsinore are investigating whether John Albert Gardner III, who is accused of murdering and raping Chelsea King, may be responsible for the attempted kidnapping of a girl in October, according to a published report.

The Riverside County girl told police the incident occurred as she was walking to a friend's house about 7 a.m. one morning in the Lakeland Village neighborhood, near Lake Elsinore, the Press-Enterprise newspaper reported. She said a man in a gold four-door sedan stopped to ask her for directions, then showed her a gun and demanded she get in his car.

http://www.lajollalight.com/news/266...-elsinore-case

Also that car description matches one in something I read earlier about a couple saying that a guy was creeping people out in a park the way he was watching girls jogging. I think it was Jesmond Dene Park in Escondido - just right near Amber's school. Here it is in video - they believe it was JAG - describe it as a light coloured pontiac sedan WITH partial plates given to Escondido PD.

I think we're going to see more of this - multiple thing starting to tie multiple reports/sightings/incidents in various places with JAG.

Also that car description matches one in something I read earlier about a couple saying that a guy was creeping people out in a park the way he was watching girls jogging. I think it was Jesmond Dene Park in Escondido - just right near Amber's school. Here it is in video - they believe it was JAG - describe it as a light coloured pontiac sedan WITH partial plates given to Escondido PD.

I think we're going to see more of this - multiple thing starting to tie multiple reports/sightings/incidents in various places with JAG.

That was the same couple stating 7am observing him there. I also picked up on the sedan citing same color and description as reported in a prior citing. You know it was stated he worked in automotive repair...of course hotwiring a car is not hard if you know what you are doing...I wonder if stolen cars might coincide with these citings? He may have gotton some ideas from other perps when he was doing his time. They really dont have much to do while incarcerated but talk about how to get away without being caught.

Shows his next court date being the 9th at 8:30.

do u know what they will be doing on that date? i thought i heard it was to discuss the preliminary hearing which would be on the 18?

Hearing for PreLim Hearing but I doubt either side will be ready...they will probably just haggle over judge selection and courtroom selection (i am not talking about jury selection just to be clear)...then there will be some postponements. I doubt the DA will be ready to disclose all the evidence they have ...so my bet is postponement. JAG needs counsel assigned. Charges can be increased or decreased at that time as well. DA will need time for COD to be determined with Chelsea and whether there will be additonal charges based on autopsy findings.

IDK if you've had a chance to read any of Soulscape and Tuba's chart analysis at the Astrological Forums, but they are right so much of the time. I will really faint if they find Amber Dubois towards Lake Wohlford.

Another reason you might want to check out this thread is for the beautiful pictures of the candle memorial service for Chelsea.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96865&page=2

PreLim Hearing but I doubt either side will be ready...they will probably just haggle over judge selection and courtroom selection...then there will be some postponements. I doubt the DA will be ready to disclose all the evidence they have ...so my bet is postponement. JAG needs counsel assigned.

will the actual trial be on tv? or i guess we dont know yet

I wouldn't be surprised to see the P.D. to go for a change of venue either.

Local news and media and talk shows say there's already talk of a change of venue being possible because San Diego county may be too biased to find the right jury especially if this is a DP case.

will the actual trial be on tv? or i guess we dont know yet

JAG has a good chance at change of venue...you see when stupid people do things like spray paint his familys home and stuff like that...it can be used to show he cant get a fair trial in San Diego County. Maybe they will move it to my county...and I am a registered voter. :)

I dont know about it being televised...it has been reported in our area but it will really depend on how many additonal victims are tied to him to gain national attention.

Yeah, way out of SD! She has gotten almost no tv time in NorCal. How's the coverage been in L.A.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back