CA - Chelsea King (17) Rancho Bernardo (north San Diego County) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So now we know for sure he was an electrician by trade ?
As a RSO allowed to go into peoples homes that had kids?
Sorry but that is wrong!

What else do we know?

It's curious nothing said about home life at all...........
We know he has a step father..........
where is real dad?
He has twins but never married anyone.........

it's always been troubling to me that judges just don't get the implications of a sexual assault. Just recently, a teacher sexually assaulted a female student and was convicted of assault and battery on three other students. He was found guilty of indecent assault and battery on a child. One was 8 yrs old. He was sentenced to 2 and 1/2 yrs in House of Correction with 6 months to be served and rest suspended for 5 yrs witih probation. If the judges are elected I propose we get them out. It's as if it's no big deal. And for a teacher, especially, well there's no words for that...we are just too lenient. But maybe people will get sick of it and demand justice....

Neighbors Confront Men Painting Over Vandal's Threat

When men leave the home of John Albert Gardner Wednesday after painting over a threat spraypainted on the garage, neighbors confront the men saying "You should've left it." WARNING: graphic language

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc..._Painting_Over_Vandal_s_Threat_San_Diego.html

wonder how they did it so quickly, not being friends........did they use the correct color paint?
friends of JG???
relatives of anyone that lives there???
inrteresting.........my 1st thought was older good neighbors or friends
shocked when it was JG age guys.

Read the scanner thread on her, the dogs were called in at the last minute.
We heard things like "trail behind you", 'waiting for dogs', 'close in the perimeter'.
then asap calls to a dive team,etc.
I do not believe the dogs actually had time to work ..........I could be wrong........

I was listening to the scanner earlier in the day, before they found the body. At around noon or so, not exactly sure, an officer asked dispatch if the fbi out on a boat they could see, were on the same frequency. The fbi guys answered back and told him to go ahead.

The officer on the shore said they had two dogs alert at the exact same spot and wanted them to help look the area over. It was right about that time that LE there, started talking about calling someone on cell phone and I asked if that was standard if they found something. I then had to leave, (grandson got sick at school and had to pick him up) so I lost track of what happened.

I later went back and read over the thread and many people joined in after I left. There was suddenly a lot of talk about cell #'s and calling ASAP and I think blocking entrance or something. Then it got completely silent, eerily, and then soon after, 2 hours? it was announced they discovered the body.

I understand the area where her body was located just on shore has rattle snakes, making it difficult to approach.

I realize I'm way behind on this thread, but just wanted to comment about the day they found Chelsea.

HTH,
fran

At this link, on one of the comments it says that a few months ago, a bulliten went out about this guy....
that he was watching the kids and stuff....
wait let me get the comment....is that okay to copy here?
here's the link first....
http://www.pe.com/localnews/stories/PE_News_Local_W_websuspect.1da2f17.html

here's the comment....
"Just in case none of you know. He has been in Lake Elsinore for a while stocking our kids. A few months ago a bulletin went out to all parents of the Lake Elsinore School District about this guy. He was seen an numerous schools"

i hope to gawd they find anything linking this perp to other crimes. I have a strong feeling this hasnt been his first murder. I think he got sloppy on this one and maybe there was someone nearby. I do feel he is the guy in the walmart video too.

As for the neighbors intimidating the painters, well thats just crazy IMO. Just leave the parents out of this until we know more and harrassing them isnt gonna help.

That poor little girl .... all of those poor little girls, and boys too--they don't stand a chance against convicted sex offenders who are released, over and over again. Is it not sad that the worth and safety of a child is not as valued as a criminal's rights? The net result appears to be that protecting vulnerable souls is less meaningful than protecting the freedom of sex offenders. Despite all the laws on the books, they're still being released, and innocent young people are still having the life snuffed out of them -- all so that a remorseless sociopath missing a conscience can enjoy sexually brutalizing and murdering them. That's the very definition of "sick."

I am with you and with all who think the system is not working, and that something has to be done so sexual offenders get stiffer penalties and are monitored more when released.

In Gardner's case, it has been said on the news that in order to protect the young victim from testifying a deal was reached so that he plead guilty to certain charges and given a lighter sentence.

Watching this is sickening.

But, I understand the principle behind giving people a second chance, though we all know sexual offenders are never cured. And, though it has been said that only a minority of them re-offend, the attacks become more vicious and more calculated when they do re-offend.

I also understand the principle of punishment should fit the crime and many believe that nothing warrants a death penalty or life in prison other than murder.

I am also aware of cases in which a "victim" makes up a story and accuses an innocent person of a sexual offense, and either recants later on, or is later found to have lied to get someone in trouble.

All these contribute to the problem.

Judges and juries have a difficult job. They do what they think is right to the best of their abilities, but they are only human.

They can't read minds or instantly know who is telling the truth by merely looking at them, or know whether a guilty person will or will not re-offend.

So, where lies the answer to the problem?

If sexual offenders were to take personal responsibility and stop themselves when they felt the urge to hurt someone, the world would be a nicer place.

But, we know better.

So, while politicians argue as to how to solve the problem, for now, the only weapon we have at our disposal is being cautious and avoid situations that would put us in harms way.

IMO

which group on fb?

Chelsea's pages on FB have been removed due to these sick 's. Now we can't even express condolonces. Lord forgive me, but I hate this world sometimes. It's just getting out of control.

Mel

from the attempted abduction of a Lakeland Village girl in October 2009 and the disappearance and slaying of Chelsea King of San Diego County. At left is an artist sketch of the suspect in the Lakeland Village incident. At right is John Albert Gardner III, the suspect in the Chelsea King case.

Seems JAG has been a busy sicko.

JAG.jpg

More at:

http://www.pe.com/localnews/stories/PE_News_Local_W_websuspect.1da2f17.html

Chelsea's story has been on my news all the way here in New Hampshire. I have friends and family that know all about her and don't hang out on here.

Chelsea has been mentioned (with video) on my local news site here in Australia too.

wonder how they did it so quickly, not being friends........did they use the correct color paint?
friends of JG???

People are angry - can't say I blame them. Looking back at Cindy and George - they went through something similar (not paint, but verbal abuse).

For these parents not to come out and make a statement is part of the problem. Even Peterson's mom was yapping in front of the camera.

I consider them ENABLERS. They knew there son's hinky meter was way off. They knew his sex offender address was not theirs - yet they allowed him to stay there and see his coming and goings. What did they notice on the day Chelsea went missing? Did they call the police and say, "hey, my son is sleeping in the back and has mud on him -- he's a registered sex offender". Do you want to come take a look?

Denial - It's not a River in Egypt - It's Just a Bad Habit.

IMHO - they are now subject to a civil suit for harboring a convicted sex offender and not notifying LE he was staying there. Of course that's my opinion only.

Mel

Chelsea's pages on FB have been removed due to these sick 's. Now we can't even express condolonces. Lord forgive me, but I hate this world sometimes. It's just getting out of control.

Mel

what a minute what? was someone posting bad things on her FB?!?!? umm...why? who would do such a thing?? what is wrong with people!!

i hope to gawd they find anything linking this perp to other crimes. I have a strong feeling this hasnt been his first murder. I think he got sloppy on this one and maybe there was someone nearby. I do feel he is the guy in the walmart video too.

As for the neighbors intimidating the painters, well thats just crazy IMO. Just leave the parents out of this until we know more and harrassing them isnt gonna help.

I have a feeling that something has been boiling with the neighborhood
with this whole family.
Usually your neighbors come to your aid, even at this horrible act.
But for your neighbors to say this in graffitti, well it says allot to me.
I look for many neighbors to start saying stuff about JAG and the neighborhood............and family ignoring the signs.
or was he a creep in the neighborhood and people wanted them to move years ago???

In the post-arraignment press conference yesterday, the DA sounded pretty adamant that Gardner could get a fair trial in San Diego. I get the feeling they will fight a change of venue and I would be quite surprised if it happened. If Westerfield didn't get one, I doubt Gardner will.

With the large crowd of people and posters calling for CASTRATION outside the courthouse along with the vandalism (hate crime message) on the garage and news coverage of people arguing with a painter who came to paint the garage door because they didnt want the message covered (police report confirms this)...and lets not forget the lady outside the family home kicking the fence an house and yelling she wanted to kill him...is more than enough to qualify for change of venue. The fact that JAG'S family had to flee the home also does not look like a community that is thinking clearly. If you want him tried in you community you need to calm down and be patient it will be a long process.

friends of JG???

You are wondering why it was handled so quickly the answer is that most cities have a non tolerance policy of graphitti and believe that quick removal deters more graphitti.

With the large crowd of people and posters calling for CASTRATION outside the courthouse along with the vandalism (hate crime message) on the garage and news coverage of people arguing with a painter who came to paint the garage door because they didnt want the message covered (police report confirms this)...and lets not forget the lady outside the family home kicking the fence an house and yelling she wanted to kill him...is more than enough to qualify for change of venue. The fact that JAG'S family had to flee the home also does not look like a community that is thinking clearly. If you want him tried in you community you need to calm down and be patient it will be a long process.

I agree totally they should have a change of venue or else this will turn into a circus really quickly. This doesnt help the case of the prosecution any. The defense loves a change of venue in these type cases. People really need to calm down, but yeah I agree with the earlier poster. For this kind of response in the neighborhood something is real hinky!

Mel

Chelsea's Light is still up. It's the family's "official" page.

friends of JG???

All the homes in that development are identical and the identical colour, so they'd all have some of that paint for their own homes.

They said on the local news last night here that they painted over it because they didn't want it essentially continuing to heat things up for the neighborhood, and making it look bad - cause that's not how things are here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back