CA - Chelsea King (17) Rancho Bernardo (north San Diego County) #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea's Light is still up. It's the family's "official" page.

what were they writing on FB? I just can't believe people posted sick stuff, really? Just like the comment pages on newspapers have gotten out of hand. I know its the internet and people think they can hide behind a computer, but why do people say crazy stuff just cause its the internet?

I dont get it. Are they just bored trolls or sickos? I just dont understand. Someone help me understand??? Just cause i'm online I dont feel the need to call people racist names or say disgustinig things about people's deaths. I have little faith in humanity if this is what people are thinking. People say, "oh it's just a website or just people acting crazy". But for what purpose? Attention? my god they need to get a life!

On one news site they were saying its chelsea's parents were at fault for letting her go jogginig and that she deserved it, I was like what!?

All the homes in that development are identical and the identical colour, so they'd all have some of that paint for their own homes.

They said on the local news last night here that they painted over it because they didn't want it essentially continuing to heat things up for the neighborhood, and making it look bad - cause that's not how things are here.

Thats called "Damage Control" Im glad some people are thinking with a clear head.

If these people are so upset that they need to vent, pen to paper is a good thing to start doing...start writing to your congressmen and state officials demanding reform of the sexual offender laws that are in place.

Facebook update from Chelsea's Light: "All San Diego based Clear Channel radio stations will be honoring Chelsea with a moment of silence today at 12:00 PM, which will be followed by one of her favorite songs. You can listen at AM: 1360 & 1700 or FM: 94.1, 105.3, 95.7, 93.3,101.5"

It's great to see the community come together. I just wish it didn't take such a tragedy to make it happen.

Also another interesting article: http://www.10news.com/news/22739867/detail.html
It details some of the character testimony given during sentencing in the 2000 molestation case. This sentence struck me: "A former high school girlfriend called him 'the one person who has made me feel completely safe in this world.'" Kinda creepy actually... Isn't that what sexual predators do? Make you feel safe before they do whatever horrible thing that they're going to do?

Reports do not confirm dogs on the boat or dogs alerting to a scent.
Official report is that FBI diver saw something that just didnt look right back from the shoreline and stepped off onto the shore to check it out...moving a little debri saw that there was a body in a shallow grave.

That's what I heard on the radio (Los Angeles - KFI AM 640), when it was announced Chelsea's body had been found. The said it was spotted by divers in the water looking at the shoreline and beyond.

Also that car description matches one in something I read earlier about a couple saying that a guy was creeping people out in a park the way he was watching girls jogging. I think it was Jesmond Dene Park in Escondido - just right near Amber's school. Here it is in video - they believe it was JAG - describe it as a light coloured pontiac sedan WITH partial plates given to Escondido PD.

I think we're going to see more of this - multiple thing starting to tie multiple reports/sightings/incidents in various places with JAG.

Yesterday afternoon on the John and Ken radio program (Los Angeles), they interviewed the man who is a witness. He and his wife were attending a girls game of some sort last September and got bad vibes from this man who watching the girls. His car was parked away from other cars. They got a partial plate number and the man went to the local police to report it. He said that the police weren't interested and dismissed it. When they saw the picture of JAG, the man and his wife both recognized him as the man they saw. This guy was not happy with the way the Escondido police handled their report......thought they should have done more to investigate it.

Local news and media and talk shows say there's already talk of a change of venue being possible because San Diego county may be too biased to find the right jury especially if this is a DP case.

They probably wouldn't move it too far........maybe Orange or Riverside.

Yeah, way out of SD! She has gotten almost no tv time in NorCal. How's the coverage been in L.A.?

A lot of coverage in Los Angeles County, some coverage in counties north and west of LA.

Im in LA County and we have about 70 percent coverage of your investigation and search efforts. We are a little more lenient to SO offenders so perhaps it will come here. Please dont assume that we dont convict because that is not the case.

We have also had some of most gruesome murder trials too...OJ case of course and others.

The actual change of venue does take into consideration the victims family and how far they will have to travel. But the purpose is basicly skewed to the defendant and his/her right to a fair trial.

I'm in Ventura County and we've got about the same coverage here as Los Angeles. Our major television news channels - ABC, CBS, NBC, KTLA, are all out of Los Angeles.

JMO only, I am still wondering if Gardner's parents maybe did give the LE a heads up about their own suspicions, and it's being kept quiet under agreement with them. In other words, I'm giving them the benefit of doubt that maybe they did try to do the right thing.

No one seems to expect that the parents/mother/grandmother could control a 30 yr old man, but I understand the complaint of the neighbors that it's very possible his family were noticing things connected to other crimes and keeping quiet about it until it was too late for Chelsea.

It's not right to graffiti their house, but voicing some anger is almost necessary at this point if you want things to change quickly. (squeaky wheel gets the grease)

Reports don't confirm it, the scanner did however.

Yes I heard that on the scanner and where the dogs alerted was not in water it was right under or near a tree by the water and they had difficulites getting to the spot cause of lots of rattlesnakes.

I also want to voice that I am happy to see the men of Chelsea's community trying to protect their families, at least. Men are very much needed in this "war against women and children". It is time for the men to get more involved, and not ignore what is happening to so many abused women and children. In this day and age, I need to see decent men fighting for the safety of their families, not spray painting, but making sure some legal follow-ups are put in place to start correcting the problems.

Also JMO, but I do believe more should have been done to find Amber Dubois, to find out who was trying to abduct in these reported cases. Someone dropped the ball in these investigations and didn't check things out thoroughly. Hate pointing fingers, but the laws weren't enough to protect Chelsea. It takes more follow-up than we have in place for the increasing number of offenses.

They probably wouldn't move it too far........maybe Orange or Riverside.

I doubt it would be Riverside due to the recent news of a girl in Lake Elsinore indicating her attack and the resemblance to JAG in her sketch. They will take it to a county with no ties or connections to attacks. Just my thought.

Some really sick individual was posting extreme *advertiser censored* pictures on the Chelsea King memorial Facebook page last night. I reported 4 of the photos, but since you have o view to report, I had to quit. I was nauseated by the display. :sick:

Some really sick individual was posting extreme *advertiser censored* pictures on the Chelsea King memorial Facebook page last night. I reported 4 of the photos, but since you have o view to report, I had to quit. I was nauseated by the display. :sick:

ECK! They should get arrested! They aren't there anymore are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills