CA - Chelsea King (17) Rancho Bernardo (north San Diego County) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think since we now have two psychologists stating the complete opposite opinions of this monster (and one was obviously correct while one was not) the bi-polar angle won't matter a bit. The defense might try but no one is going to buy it. People are mis-diagnosed all the time. You think they are going to claim insanity? Having a mood disorder won't excuse murder with special circumstances and possibly lying in wait, especially under these circumstances.

You are minimizing the bi-polar disorder it cant be viewed as just a mood disorder they are more facets to the disorder than just a mood. History of psychological disorders are quite important...and this is not a psychologist...this is a psychiatrist report (a doctor capable of diagnosing and medicating).

I personally have a family member who suffers from a form of bi-polar disorder. The disorder causes such a mess of her life with the ups/downs of severe depression and the maniac cyles...Without getting into speciifics I have to say this disorder prevents her from working, having relationships with people and being productive in society. She is often hospitalized and suffers severe anxiety prior to the manic cycles. While she is not a sexual offender she has had several LE encounters due to this conditon.

Did anyone else hear about an attempted abduction of a 13 year old in the same area of the park where Chelsea was running? Trying to find the link.......

We can make all the laws we want for a false sense of security, but what's going to be needed is:

- federal and state budget money

- manpower to follow-up meaning we need more LE personnel

- new agencies and jobs that will be geared to protect our children and the enforcement
before tradegy.

- jails that aren't overcrowded so we can keep our criminals in those jails

You know what I mean. It just seems to me that not enough has been done to follow-up on all these reports of possible abductions. That one couple did report the man in the car lurking around the park. They took it as far as the average citizen can. LE must not have enough budget/personnel to keep up with all crime, or they're slacking.

Struggling to know what to think should be done.

The financial crisis within California has something to do with more crime and less enforcement. I hope we start creating jobs and putting more of our tax dollars into enforcing these laws that are already in place.

I agree bi-polar can be serious, dangerous and life-ruining...but i don't believe it qualifies as insanity. With current insanity guidelines, which are very narrow, not many defendants are able to get a jury on their side using this defense.

Mental illness and insanity are treated very differently by the courts and prosecution would be sure to have many witnesses showing the "normal" parts of this defendant if this is the route defense chooses to take.

Link to new info regarding 13 year old, same day, same park as Chelsey King: http://www.10news.com/news/22739243/detail.html

That area is about 5 mi away from the park. There's normally a ton of kids around before and after school because there's both a middle school and a high school. Parts of the road feel isolated because the homes sit far above the main streets in this area.

Nothing against San Diego, as I am sure it was a fluke, but hope the prosecutor is not the same one as in the Cindy Sommers case...
and she did not really get a fair trial...

does anyone know who the prosecutors where for JAG's trial in 2000? i tried to find names but counldn't.
if he ends up with the same ones. i hope they listen to the court appointed dr. this time.

The prosecutor handling the Chelsey King case was named Prosecutor of the Year in 2009 (as reported on TV)....interestingly enough, she is about 5'5" tall, long blond hair and looks to be in her 30's, very cute. There is some psychology going on here I'm sure.

You are minimizing the bi-polar disorder it cant be viewed as just a mood disorder they are more facets to the disorder than just a mood. History of psychological disorders are quite important...and this is not a psychologist...this is a psychiatrist report (a doctor capable of diagnosing and medicating).

I personally have a family member who suffers from a form of bi-polar disorder. The disorder causes such a mess of her life with the ups/downs of severe depression and the maniac cyles...Without getting into speciifics I have to say this disorder prevents her from working, having relationships with people and being productive in society. She is often hospitalized and suffers severe anxiety prior to the manic cycles. While she is not a sexual offender she has had several LE encounters due to this conditon.

True what you say, TheMentalist, and that's why as you said earlier on that we shouldn't start discussing our impressions of his mental condition until we get more expert history and opinion.

IMOO, we are hearing JAG was so nice and mild from some, and a weirdo by others which could indicate he may also have that kind of maglinant narcissistic charm that is used to deceive. Drugs, mood disorders, personality disorders - believe me, seems like everybody in walking around with something.

No way do I think Gardner is going to be able to use this as a defense, but will love talking about it with you all.

Link to new info regarding 13 year old, same day, same park as Chelsey King: http://www.10news.com/news/22739243/detail.html

Came across this one too...about 15 miles from Poway..

http://ramonasentinel.com/printFriendly.cfm?articleID=19609

Sheriff’s deputies are giving Ramona schools additional patrol time after a high school student reported that a man tried to lure her into his car as she walked home from cheer practice last Wednesday.
The incident occurred near Keyser Road and Hanson Lane about 4:15 p.m., said sheriff’s Detective Barb Crozier at the Ramona Substation.
The student told the sheriff’s department that a man in a four-door black sedan told her to get in the car, that he would give her a ride home. She described him as white, heavy set, in his 20s, with crooked teeth and wearing a black shirt and thick-rimmed oval-shaped dark sunglasses.
When she told him no, he continued to follow her and tell her to get in the car, said Crozier. Afraid, the girl went to a nearby house and pretended she was talking to people she knew. No one was home.
When she left the house, he was waiting for her, and she told him, “I’m going to call the police,” said Crozier. The man left.

IMO, yes JG could be kind and sweet............and a monster!
Remember John Wayne Kasey? Ted Bundy? 2 personalities!

so in the above post Catherine Osborn is the mothers name.........we may be able to sleuth the family dynamics now. Stepfather must be the Osborn.
Real father must be John Albert Gardner Jr.

I've found JAG's mother, father, and stepfather, and also siblings and step siblings.

It's from a public record. Is it okay to publish here?

Thanks for posting this. It sounds like monster was searching for prey. Look at all these reports and you have to wonder did he have a regular schedule to abduct girls on a weekly or monthly basis.

It was his way of dealing with his bi polar condition?

The prosecutor handling the Chelsey King case was named Prosecutor of the Year in 2009 (as reported on TV)....interestingly enough, she is about 5'5" tall, long blond hair and looks to be in her 30's, very cute. There is some psychology going on here I'm sure.

do you know her name? do you know if she was JAG's prosecutor also in 2000?

I'm updating that to the map with a RED THUMBTACK - I will add any incidents reported or possibly believed to be tied to JAG or one being investigated as a possibility.

Can anyone link me to others if you have them saved easily? I know there's the Jemond Dene Park one, as well, in Escondido, and wasn't there a Westwood Club area incident, as well? The other attack is already on the map.

No, thank goodness. I'm not talking sexual photos, these were graphic violence, horrible pictures. I understand that this is not the first time memorial pages of crime victims have been hijacked by these sick SOBs.
I think the individuals who post these photos are dangerous sickos.

I didn't know anything about this happening. Appreciate you stressing the type of pics they were. How distressing. Glad I didn't see them and sorry you had to. What is wrong with people who do this to be so personally insensitive?

That is exactly what I thought when I saw her on television yesterday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btc121296