CA - Chelsea King (17) Rancho Bernardo (north San Diego County) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like the DA and LE are playing their cards close....... I'll bet the are hoping he'll give up information on other cases.

Maybe they hope that he will think they found another girl he did this too so they are not identifying Chelsea.

Perhaps they are not formally I.D.'ing the body because legally they would then have to release other details they want to keep under wraps. They would not have wrapped up this search if they were not sure.

I've now updated the map with:

1) The Jesmond Dene Park incident from fall of 2009 with the gold sedan
2) Lake Elsinore October 2009 incident with the gold sedan/gun attempted abduction and the sketch matching JAG but lighter hair
3) the 2/25/2010 stalking incident at Bernardo Heights (same day Chelsea was abducted) with a black sedan similar to the one seen in JAG's family's driveway
4) the 11/4/2009 incident in Ramon with a black sedan

Also on the map: Amber Dubois' abduction site, the site of the 12/2009 attack at the same area where Chelsea was attacked/killed

If someone would dig for (on girls/teens/younger women):

a) reported incidents (including Peeping Tom's, besides the one I posted here) at the Westwood Club (92127) just up the street from JAG's family's home
b) reported incidents/attacks/stalking/etc. especially (but maybe at any parks) at the Kit Carson Park in Escondido (it's just one exit up from Lake Hodges) - and there have been many in the last year I've heard on the news, but if we could compile them, that'd be great

Doing the same for Lake Elsinore and Poway (more specified to unsolved attacks, stalkings, or attempted abductions since those areas are a bit larger) would probably help, too!

Then I'll add them, with links to articles/sources, to the map. I think this is really just the beginning and we may find others worth looking at.

O/T HLN says Las Vegas NV Fire Captain (good Guy) arrested for wanting a very young girl for sex and giving her pot but it was UC LE .................another pervert!!!!
Thank the Lord for UC LE

Are they NOT sure its Chelsea?? I don't get why they won't confirm the identity of Chelsea until 2 weeks from now...weird. I mean in the Annie Lay (spelling) they confirmed right away. Are they doing this to give the parents time to digest and privacy?

I imagine it is because they are making darn sure in the autopsy that they cross all their t's and dot all of their i's. I am sure they have already disclosed to the parents. No need to tell us what we already know. Plus, as soon as they say for sure the defense is going to want to perform their own autopsy, etc. IMO

Perhaps they are not formally I.D.'ing the body because legally they would then have to release other details they want to keep under wraps. They would not have wrapped up this search if they were not sure.

I think you must be right. There is no way that they have not made the ID or they would be still be looking, for one thing. But I do hope they can and will release her body before the 18th, that is a full 2 weeks away.

I am also wondering what JAG's teeth look like. I distinctly remember seeing a clip on HLN of a black sedan being towed .. will have to try to find that somewhere online.

I am having trouble with the gunpoint story being linked to him, though. The fair complexion / blonde hair throws me off. Sure, he could have dyed it (maybe someone in his daily life can confirm that somehow), but he's a dark guy .. and if he did have intentions of killing the victim, his hair colour wouldn't matter because they would never be able to describe him.

A horizontal style timeline of the events would be great visually, at least for me. I've got to run to the airport but as you start updating your list TB I will work on getting it all down on a timeline as well for easy visual reference. Just want to make sure nobody else is already doing it? No need to double up!

I am also wondering what JAG's teeth look like. I distinctly remember seeing a clip on HLN of a black sedan being towed .. will have to try to find that somewhere online.

I think the photos/video of the car being towed from in front of his parent's house was his current girlfriend's car (if they reported accurately.)

http://wwww.examiner.com/x-18953-Sa...le-for-3-other-incidents-video-of-arraignment

"Last Thursday the police received a report that a man in a black car followed a 13-year-old girl as she walked near her school in Rancho Bernardo. Police have since towed away a black car parked in front of Gardner's mother's house."

On TV yesterday you could clearly see he had a tan from the neck up but his arms were much whiter. He looked like (just me) he would be a blonde but his hair was very short, but brown. I would not describe him as being dark.

He did not show his teeth at all in the arraignment proceedings. He spoke one word to the judge and that was it.

The one who grabbed the girl wasn't heavy enough, but there's no weight listed on the guy who was with him...but it sure seems like they'd have to investigate this one and see if the girl could ID the other guy from a line up as possibly being JAG.

It's just one exit up the freeway, around the same time of day as a few other attempted abductions, plus Chelsea's, they are looking into, and same MO - at a park, runner alone, young teen, etc. Heck, she was also 17 and it was also a Thursday!

http://nctimes.com/news/local/escondido/article_2aeec58d-38bb-5065-9c6e-590ec91b029a.html

His mother's name has been published in the news.
I think we need a MOD to okay the family so we can sleuth on his home life.
Maybe we could use initials or mom/dad/sister.......no names.
MODS we need help, tell us what to do!!!.please

People I know who testified in court as character witnesses ar are getting calls, and the mother of his kids is currently being stalked by media who are trying to get photos of the kids.

If at all possible I ask on their behalf that names NOT be used at all. I'm sure it'll all come out, but there's no sense in fanning the flames.

I read somewhere this morning the girl in Lake Elsinor (composite sketch) has I.D.'d him as the guy she saw. If you find the link please post it.

I appreciate your response. Thank you.

Bi-polar is a "mood disorder" by definition.

My point is that strictly from a legal standpoint it will not work as a defense. I do not mean to minimizing it as a very real disorder with devestating effects however, there is a big difference between being unproductive in society and murder/rape w/ special circumstances.

I am not saying that JAG's use of this type of defense will work, Im simply pointing out that it will no doubt be used by his defense lawyer or public defender in trying to explain the crime he is accused of doing. The use of these kinds of defenses are aimed at humanizing the accused and drawing empathy from the jurors. Please be clear people because I state something does not mean in any way that I support or edorse sexual offenders and their crimes. It will be intersting to see the degree of his bi-polar disorder. Until more information on his condition is released it is hard to draw more concrete conclusions.

Are they NOT sure its Chelsea?? I don't get why they won't confirm the identity of Chelsea until 2 weeks from now...weird. I mean in the Annie Lay (spelling) they confirmed right away. Are they doing this to give the parents time to digest and privacy?

Just had a thought that it could be that once the body is identified as that of Chelsea, then they would be required to reveal the condition of the body or determine manner of death. Maybe they are stalling to not reveal this info to the media and the public at this time.

People I know who testified in court as character witnesses ar are getting calls, and the mother of his kids is currently being stalked by media who are trying to get photos of the kids.

If at all possible I ask on their behalf that names NOT be used at all. I'm sure it'll all come out, but there's no sense in fanning the flames.

Any way you would be willing to post a pic of him from a High School yearbook?

I also think that if discussion continues regarding others that it be limited in identifying. This type of conversation could be used in JAG's defense as well as have ramifications to the individuals posting it. I would tread lightly with details and be respectful of privacy issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member