CA - Child *advertiser censored* charges against John Mark Karr dismissed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Where is that little barfing icon?--:bang: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

there it is--- Guess you guys can tell i watch LKL last night- what a waste of air time for CNN and Larry..

This guy really eerks me to no end, and he cringes at being called famous????Oh please ~~~ good God--- he doesnt like the attention but yet is seeking to write a book and possibly make a movie.. and about those people who just smile at him when they see him???? Note to JMK they;'re thinking "theres that sick perverted idioit"!

Mabel said:
Wasn't he sneaky on LKL talking about how satisfied he is with the way his kids are being raised and praising their mother, acting as if he's leaving them alone by choice rather than because he's been ordered to stay away. I hope she's not living anywhere near Atlanta when he moves back there.
Yes, he was sneaky.Bending the truth. What gets me is the way he twists things.I also laughed when he said people smile at him.Yeah, right.That is because they think he is a nutbar ,crazy pedo_One day someone will not be smiling and he will get a good hideing.Talk about coloured judgement on his part.

scandi said:
Even though Karr gives me the heeby-jeebies, he is an interesting study.

I actualy learned some things from Ablows show today and thought Candice
DeLong exceptional, as always.

But about Karr, Ablow pointed out how Karr comes from two sides, depending on which side he wants to put forward. Karr was controlled, sober and almost controlling in the regular interview, but when he didn't know he was on Q was when he said the bizarre statements. That filming was done about a month ago, acc. to Ablow. A little girl putting her tongue inn his mouth, letting us know he had actual orgsasms when he was 4 yrs. old and the other comments how it would be unhealthy to deny a little girl if she wanted to be sexual with him for instance.

Then telling about his manuscript which is fiction but based on his life and a little girl. It is interesting that Karr's attorney is quite concerned about the possibility of him potentially being arrested again based on statements he has made, which in my mind would be these hidden camera statements, some of which include info he says about JB as we have discussed - panties, closeness to Ramsey family, etc. plus the ones above.

Candice said they could not use this manuscript as evidence in court, with Catherine in agreeance, but it could open up a can of worms for Karr in that they might use it to do reinvestigtation work about him. For instance, if there was a chapter on where someone was buried, acc. to Candace, she said she herself would go out there and start digging with a shovel!

You know I am thinking he might have been with a little girl, and when she died he transferred that over to pretending it was JB, since he has been so mermerized by the case. Wasn't there talk of a little girl gone missing in
Ca where Karr lived. I think there was a girl somewhere, just can't put my finger on it now. And I think there is more known out there than we have been told for two reasons: 1} All the Karr interviews being done right now, esp with the combo one tonight after the 2 hours of interviews in the last day plus Greta's, and 2} The possibility expressed by both Karr and his attorney that he is vulnerable, could be arrested again, now has to be careful what he says and there are things of Karr's which he needs to get back. I wonder if Michael has the manuscript?

Could there be another little girl out there in the wings?

Scandi
I dont find him an interesting anything but i think I get your point..all he is to me is a ranting pedophile..and thats all people should try to take from him..the 2 faces of evil..I mean he really is the guy on those audio tapes-thats what people should remember.

When he thinks no one is listening except the person he is talking to, he is a crazy person (not mentally ill-more like madness of the gonads)..He is a creep and he shouldnt be around anyone normal-just other freaks like himself..I hate him.

sassy_texasbelle2 said:
Really to bad they could not get Foley to come on tonight too so we could have Pedophile nite and get it over with in one hour...This idiot Karr is living in lala land...:crazy: He gave up his private life when he confessed to the murder...I am turning this s**t off...
Good points! :clap:
Karr is a lunatic, IMO. He gives me the heebyjeebys. Some of the comments he made were nauseating and shocking.

I'm so glad Karr wants all this exposure, no one will ever hire him to work with children again.

I have a good idea.................. let's come up with names for Karrs movie and book, I am going first:

1 - THE CREEP
2 - LITTLE DWEEB
3 - ME AND MY MATE TRACEY

Blah Blah Blah :banghead:

Does ayone besides me worry about his dad? Didn't he say he was going to live with his 85 year old father?

Moe said:
I'm so glad Karr wants all this exposure, no one will ever hire him to work with children again.

While I was listening to LKL on my way home from teaching a painting class last night This was the impression I got that Dr. Ablow was hoping for, that the exposure would keep him from ever being around children.

Also Larry made mention at the very end of the show that Tracey was to call in, but did not do so.
I thought that was an interesting tid bit.

Did anyone see on LKL where Larry kept LOL over some of Karr's remarks? I'm assuming that Karr's nuttiness made LKL so nervous that he LOL to deal with his anxiety, since there was absolutely nothing funny or humorous in anything Karr said.

IMO, the scariest thing about Karr is that he is so sick that he's convinced himself it's okay to do the things he does. He's actually convinced himself that little girls want his attention. The man is less than pond scum in my book.

Mabel said:
One of the talking heads last night suggested that there is a protection order that keeps Karr away from his kids. From the way he answered questions about them during the LKL interview, I believe it's probably true.

It's true. It was reported while he was still in jail. His wife got a protective order for herself and the children back in 2001 after the *advertiser censored* thing.

kazzbar said:
Yes, he was sneaky.Bending the truth. What gets me is the way he twists things.I also laughed when he said people smile at him.Yeah, right.That is because they think he is a nutbar ,crazy pedo_One day someone will not be smiling and he will get a good hideing.Talk about coloured judgement on his part.

I read the LKL transcript for that night and earlier in the interview he said people looked at him with disgust everywhere he went...it was later when he said they smiled at him...it's like he wanted to correct the earlier statement.

Did anyone watch LKL last night?

I did. After watching LKL last nite and Ablow's show, I don't think we'll be hearing from Karr much anymore. He was exposed. What's with getting the producer to take him to Natalie Wood's grave after Larry's interview??

According to Ablow, he may be planning on leaving the country again, and I quote from the transcript:

"And what arrives in my office shortly after his interview with me since we're sharing stories about post-interview John Karr, well, a Federal Express envelope with an application for a passport, a check for that and his birth certificate. Where is Mr. Karr going next and how many children will there be there and will their parents know him for who he is? Well, they will now."

Here's the transcript for LKL last nite:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0610/17/lkl.01.html

jilly said:
I did. After watching LKL last nite and Ablow's show, I don't think we'll be hearing from Karr much anymore. He was exposed. What's with getting the producer to take him to Natalie Wood's grave after Larry's interview??

According to Ablow, he may be planning on leaving the country again, and I quote from the transcript:

"And what arrives in my office shortly after his interview with me since we're sharing stories about post-interview John Karr, well, a Federal Express envelope with an application for a passport, a check for that and his birth certificate. Where is Mr. Karr going next and how many children will there be there and will their parents know him for who he is? Well, they will now."

Here's the transcript for LKL last nite:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0610/17/lkl.01.html

Thank you! I tried to watch it but fell asleep after the first few minutes. Strange that the application for the passport, etc. would be sent to Ablow's office. Also strange for anyone to take Karr to Natalie Wood's gravesite.

Going to read. : )

SewingDeb said:
Thank you! I tried to watch it but fell asleep after the first few minutes. Strange that the application for the passport, etc. would be sent to Ablow's office. Also strange for anyone to take Karr to Natalie Wood's gravesite.

Going to read. : )
Didn't watch the show and haven't read the transcripts, btw, thanks for posting them. Just a thought about the Natalie Wood visit, wasn't she a child star? Remember her in Miracle on 34th Street? Could that be the Natalie Wood JMK wanted to visit, the child, not the adult? MOO.

SewingDeb said:
I read the LKL transcript for that night and earlier in the interview he said people looked at him with disgust everywhere he went...it was later when he said they smiled at him...it's like he wanted to correct the earlier statement.

Good Morning SewingDeb,

Remember now that I am soooo bad, but the immediate thought I had when I heard Karr say that, is those who smiled were imagining him as a woman. That would make anyone laugh for sure!

Last night I was surprised to learn using a hidden camera is legal and common for a forensic psychologist to use. HaaHaa Which means if it did the trick to expose Karr for the slimeball he is, I'm all for it.

Ablow stated he is a pedophile. We have no specific crimes or physical instances to attest to this, but I think he has a pedophilic personality, and that is just as scary.

It will be interesting in the future to see if anything arises that shows him having actually acted on his drive in this way. But he sure is getting out of Dodge quickly and I wonder why. I think the deal about visiting his Dad and taking up the comfortable Southern lifestile in Atlanta as a bunch of hooey. As soon as that passport comes through he'll be out of there.

Wonder why the application for the passport went to Ablow's office?

Scandi

I watched the Ablow show with JMK on it. JMK strikes me as a sick loser who loves control and loves the media attention. He is a dangerous individual who seems like he knows how to exploit the system. I believe that he will go back to a place out of the country with which he is familiar. It would not surprise me if he ends up in a place where the people are poor and uneducated. This will give him a great opportunity to molest little girls without the worry of being prosecuted.

barry9120 said:
Didn't watch the show and haven't read the transcripts, btw, thanks for posting them. Just a thought about the Natalie Wood visit, wasn't she a child star? Remember her in Miracle on 34th Street? Could that be the Natalie Wood JMK wanted to visit, the child, not the adult? MOO.

I believe she was though I only remember her in adult roles. If she was, that could very well be why he wanted to go there.

nanandjim said:
I watched the Ablow show with JMK on it. JMK strikes me as a sick loser who loves control and loves the media attention. He is a dangerous individual who seems like he knows how to exploit the system. I believe that he will go back to a place out of the country with which he is familiar. It would not surprise me if he ends up in a place where the people are poor and uneducated. This will give him a great opportunity to molest little girls without the worry of being prosecuted.

Yes....somewhere where they don't know him from TV.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back