CA - Child *advertiser censored* charges against John Mark Karr dismissed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND????? :eek:
I think he even mentioned her during his interview with Greta last month. Good question who in their right mind would be his "girlfriend" though! Probably the same type who goes after the death-row inmates. :doh:

I think he even mentioned her during his interview with Greta last month. Good question who in their right mind would be his "girlfriend" though! Probably the same type who goes after the death-row inmates. :doh:

He did. Mentioned a possible marriage as well.

He did. Mentioned a possible marriage as well.
thanks :) I just read the updated article on msnbc and it doesn't say who made the 911 call, so I'm wondering if it was his father or maybe the girlfriend?

"Officers received a 911 call late Friday from the house about an argument between Karr, his girlfriend and his father, Sandy Springs Police Lt. Steve Rose said."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19650114/

YW. That's a good question about who made the call. I'm wondering how old the girlfriend is...wish they would mention that.

Just heard it started out as a verbal altercation between JMK and girlfriend, then somehow his father got in the middle of the fight...

JMK is charged with 2 misdemeanors: one for family violence against his father, and another for obstruction of a 911 call.

Do you mean they released him, and didn't require some sort of psychological program for him?

He needs help, obviously, but he might end up harming someone as well as himself.

It is a shame that he gets so much attention. So long as the local authorities keep an eye on him, there is no good reason for him to get the pleasure of being on Fox all the time. Best he should be ignored.

Do you mean they released him, and didn't require some sort of psychological program for him?

He needs help, obviously, but he might end up harming someone as well as himself.
My guess would be that the nature of the offense wasn't enough. I agree, it's too bad.

I wouldn't put it past him to fool some young naive girl in to having a baby for him so that he could raise the child up to be his sex toy. Can you say Michael Jackson?

Susan

Just reading his name makes me feel creepy and icky all over....

I wonder if it was the same gf he was dated several months ago,she was in her early twenties,I believe. And get this .. she has a little girl,which I believe is around 3 0r 4 yrs.old. Now,tell me whose the sick one?

I wouldn't doubt that JMK did this just to get into the news again.

This is my last post about the idiot,don't want to give him anymore attention. Yuck!

I wonder if it was the same gf he was dated several months ago,she was in her early twenties,I believe. And get this .. she has a little girl,which I believe is around 3 0r 4 yrs.old. Now,tell me whose the sick one?

I wouldn't doubt that JMK didn't do this just to get into th news again.

This is my last post about the idiot,don't want to give him anymore attention. Yuck!
OMG!!! Please don't let that be true! :banghead:

The National Enquirer, February 5, 2007, John Mark Karr's Bizarre New Romance

Synopsis:

John Mark Karr, the creepy former suspect in the murder of JonBenet Ramsey, has a new girlfriend who is 21 years old, and has a three year old daughter, The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively.

Brook Simmons, an attractive brunette, became infatuated with the 42 year old Karr after she saw him on TV, according to sources."Brook spent two weeks in mid-December living with John and his father in Atlanta, said the insider..."

:razz:

I thought I heard them say on Fox News today that the girlfriend is 40.

Hi Martha,
No, he was sent to the hospital for observation, but has since been booked into jail. And hopefully they have him under close observation so that he doesn't do something stupid to himself.

Hi Martha,
No, he was sent to the hospital for observation, but has since been booked into jail. And hopefully they have him under close observation so that he doesn't do something stupid to himself.

No, I mean did they just release him w/o therapy after the John Benet debacle? last fall?

Good, I hope he's under observation now.

Sheesh. I can't keep up with all these different cases; I need to take a break, take a nap for a couple of days.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pastureraisedoffroadpoke
Back