CA - Child *advertiser censored* charges against John Mark Karr dismissed

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Karr and a woman police identified as his girlfriend were arguing at Karr's father's residence in Sandy Springs, Zgonc said.

Karr's father became involved, and the argument between the two men became "physical," Zgonc said.

When a 911 telephone call from the residence was made, Karr threw the phone on the floor, Zgonc said.

Zgonc did not know who made the phone call."

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/07/07/karr/index.html

Well, that answers, or doesn't answer my previous question about who called 911. :)

John Mark Karr arrested.

Damn, I sure didn't see that one coming. :slap:

Here is an updated local article from the ajc. The father is enabling him and the girlfriend is assisting. The whole bunch of them are nuts.

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/me...0708metkarr.html?cxntlid=homepage_tab_newstab

Thanks CP!
Well, that's just revolting to read. Hmmm, gf says JMK is just misunderstood. Also, that they talk about the JonBenet case, but she doesn't want to know his involvement in it. Okayyyyyy.........

And his poor father, 86 years old and having to deal with this junk.

Her daughter should be taken away from her just for dating JMK.

OH good grief.. I can't stand this guy :loser:He's the type of guy I really want to slap and listen to him squeal... did I just say that? :D

There's a thread on the JonBenet forum about Karr appearing on Greta awhile back where he discussed his girlfriend among other things. I saw the show and he was calling the GF a "wonderful girl" and how he had lost a "beautiful" job with kids due to the Jon Benet arrest. He's a sick demented freak pedophile. It's too bad, for the children of the world's sake that he didn't really have major chest pains and just went on to Hell where he belongs. His elderly dad should totally disown this sicko and I hope the GF has relatives who will get the child away from the both of them.

I wonder if it was the same gf he was dated several months ago,she was in her early twenties,I believe. And get this .. she has a little girl,which I believe is around 3 0r 4 yrs.old. Now,tell me whose the sick one?

I wouldn't doubt that JMK did this just to get into the news again.

This is my last post about the idiot,don't want to give him anymore attention. Yuck!
-------------------

Capps you are so right.Karr is a nobody and his issues should be put to rest.I'm through reading about him also.

He's a sick demented freak pedophile.

Exactly why I think people should keep paying attention to him.

I feel so sorry for his neighbors -- think how their lives must have changed when he moved in.

Exactly why I think people should keep paying attention to him.

I feel so sorry for his neighbors -- think how their lives must have changed when he moved in.

I have mixed feelings of seeing him in the news again...on the one hand, I don't want to see him benefitting in any way as a freak celebrity, but on the other hand, it's almost good to know where he is and what he's doing, so those in his general area, etc. know what the heck he's doing.

Yep, poor neighbors. Poor elderly father (except my compassion goes down some if he's really enabling his son to do bizarre stuff that may hurt someone in the future).

You and me both! LOL
Anything else while you, or we, are at it?! :rolleyes:

WE need to do an excorcism on him. (sp?) Or "short-term intensive psychotherapy" Then drop him in a poor, needy country where he can do some good deeds, and maybe get over himself.

Short-term intensive can actually be very effective; but it's not so popular over here because the Psychiatrists like to get paid and drag it out for 5 or 10 years.

Here is an updated local article from the ajc. The father is enabling him and the girlfriend is assisting. The whole bunch of them are nuts.

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/me...0708metkarr.html?cxntlid=homepage_tab_newstab
Thanks for the update :) I agree, his father seems to be defending him, which I can partly understand because he's JMK father, but I can not understand why the girlfriend is interested in a relationship with someone who has caused her family and friends to abandon her, and negative reactions when they're out in public.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pastureraisedoffroadpoke
Back