GUILTY CA - Christine Osborn-Stewart, 47, Lake Elsinore, 4 Aug 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I find it disturbing that this creep has profiles set up on so many dating sites and two months ago he has been active on atleast one of them ..... i hope to god no women fall into his arms and dangerously find the same fate that christine did.....he needs to be caught asap.

I find it disturbing that this creep has profiles set up on so many dating sites and two months ago he has been active on atleast one of them ..... i hope to god no women fall into his arms and dangerously find the same fate that christine did.....he needs to be caught asap.

Like which dating sites? Curious to see what he says about himself.

ETA-Forgot to say Welcome to Websleuths gdilgirl :seeya:

Wondering if NG will cover Christine's case today as per the fb quote.

"the airing of the Nancy Grace interview to catch killer joe is 8/20/12 @5pm and 7pm on cnn"

Christine's Mom said NG had to cancel. Did not say why, but she is BEGGING for media to pick this story up!

Also, a few people from Dorsey's family were posting on the JFCO page. I did not see what they said, admin removed them I think.

https://www.facebook.com/JusticeForChristineOsborn

Christine's funeral was held today, my thoughts are with her family tonight.

yes i saw joes family site and joni beaver was saying how relieved she was that the nancy grace was not gonna air the story .....doesnt sound like they want joes true colors to be known on national tv

Like which dating sites? Curious to see what he says about himself.

ETA-Forgot to say Welcome to Websleuths gdilgirl :seeya:

"heathen1488" is his online name and if you google that you will see tons of stuff about him as well as his dating profiles he set up on various sites ....sick sob is what he is

yes i saw joes family site and joni beaver was saying how relieved she was that the nancy grace was not gonna air the story .....doesnt sound like they want joes true colors to be known on national tv

Welcome, gdlilgirl! Already your input has been valuable...thank you!

292409_488607691160689_952460157_n.jpg

297343_147770235362482_320844316_n.jpg

Dorsey without facial hair.
Photo credit-Justice for Christine FB Page
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=488607691160689&set=o.147349698737869&type=1&theater

That must have been what they were saying on the facebook page as well. I have to wonder what they are thinking? He checks in a hotel in Poway, desk clerk saw him rolling the suitcase into the room. Christine's body is in that suitcase? Do they think he thought it was full of clothes and had no idea?

Is his family site linkable?

Blurbs
About me:
Hey everyone , my name is Joe I live here in sunny,miserable Hemet,ca ... I'm 24 years old 6'2" 220lbs. I'm currently taking classes at Msjc. I like to ride bmx street and dirt occasionally .I am an aspiring artist,and I tattoo on the side as well. I have a beautiful two year old daughter of my own,and i love her more than anything else in this whole world . and thats about it....
Who I'd like to meet:
I would love to meet a nice girl who would enjoy just hanging out nothing to serious yet ..Someone who would enjoy going out to dinner, seeing scary movies as well as action and comedy too... Or even just sitting in the park enjoying the sunset over a homemade picnic.. I'm also just as content staying home on the couch talking about life.. anyway now i sound way too sensitive, huh? oh well im not a girly guy or anything i love to work on cars/trucks/motorcycles.... in fact I have a 1981 harley davidson sturgis. that i'm in the process of repairing .. anyway enough about me .. if your interested in talking more message me .. or email me at heathen1488@hotmail.com

Blurbs
About me:
Hey everyone , my name is Joe I live here in sunny,miserable Hemet,ca ... I'm 24 years old 6'2" 220lbs. I'm currently taking classes at Msjc. I like to ride bmx street and dirt occasionally .I am an aspiring artist,and I tattoo on the side as well. I have a beautiful two year old daughter of my own,and i love her more than anything else in this whole world . and thats about it....
Who I'd like to meet:
I would love to meet a nice girl who would enjoy just hanging out nothing to serious yet ..Someone who would enjoy going out to dinner, seeing scary movies as well as action and comedy too... Or even just sitting in the park enjoying the sunset over a homemade picnic.. I'm also just as content staying home on the couch talking about life.. anyway now i sound way too sensitive, huh? oh well im not a girly guy or anything i love to work on cars/trucks/motorcycles.... in fact I have a 1981 harley davidson sturgis. that i'm in the process of repairing .. anyway enough about me .. if your interested in talking more message me .. or email me at heathen1488@hotmail.com

this is from one of his many myspace profiles

"heathen1488" is his online name and if you google that you will see tons of stuff about him as well as his dating profiles he set up on various sites ....sick sob is what he is

How appropriate
icon8.gif

That must have been what they were saying on the facebook page as well. I have to wonder what they are thinking? He checks in a hotel in Poway, desk clerk saw him rolling the suitcase into the room. Christine's body is in that suitcase? Do they think he thought it was full of clothes and had no idea?

Is his family site linkable?

let me check on that

He's all over the map! But wait, does he lie about his age and other stats also or ???

(Not that I'd be SurpriseD, AZ...heh)

This monster needs to be caught NOW, with or without facial hair, dating wants, or anything else for that matter. UGH

~jmo~

let me check on that

joni beaver says joe has been set up and " they know he would never do something like this" wtf so does she think someone was hiding in the backseat and forced joe by gunpoint to check into that hotel with her body? they are dilusional

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meekdoggydogg
Back