CA CA - Christopher, 3, & Lisa Zaharias, 15 mos, Santa Ana, 20 Nov 1987

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Link to the newscast with the unknown woman. The woman goes by the name “Nicole Johnson”

I posted about this yesterday, but my post was deleted. The woman in the video is not Susan. Watch the video, take note of husband’s name. Use a search engine. He and his wife are in their 40’s. You can also find the woman’s maiden name and info. about her.

Random thoughts:

If this were to happen nowadays Lou would be suspected of causing their disappearance.

If Susan and the kids are still alive, I think she changed her name and Lisa’s name, but maybe Chris stayed Chris because he was old enough to know his name. If not Chris, something very similar.

Somebody knows what happened. Who? How could they be enticed to talk?

Edit: I now see the reason why in my alert section, although I’m not clear on how to have a discussion and discuss theories about a missing individual who is presumed to be alive without “sleuthing unnamed person”..... o_OI’ll get the hang of this one day!!

I had made 2 replies in this post earlier in the week and now they are gone. Do posts usually get deleted with no explanation as to why? I would like to know if I broke a rule since I’m new to this so that I don’t make that mistake again. I felt like my post was pretty thought provoking!!

Last edited:
Edit: I now see the reason why in my alert section, although I’m not clear on how to have a discussion and discuss theories about a missing individual who is presumed to be alive without “sleuthing unnamed person”..... o_OI’ll get the hang of this one day!!

I had made 2 replies in this post earlier in the week and now they are gone. Do posts usually get deleted with no explanation as to why? I would like to know if I broke a rule since I’m new to this so that I don’t make that mistake again. I felt like my post was pretty thought provoking!!
They changed the rules here in the past few years - mine from the other day got deleted also - probably because I said something about Susan's brother in law and where he lived. It wasn't anything bad - just facts. I just can't figure out why these kids (no adults) haven't been found yet.

A few of my posts were removed too. I am intrigued by the SW angle that we discussed. I will be digging more into that. I have a few ideas...

Hi Ablake,
In general we do our best to notify posters when we snip or delete a post. Speaking only for myself, sometimes I hit "submit" too soon and remove something without having typed in the reason yet. But otherwise the poster should receive an alert about why their post was snipped or removed.
Thanks
Whiskers

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnaNikiSB