CA CA - Christopher, 3, & Lisa Zaharias, 15 mos, Santa Ana, 20 Nov 1987

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There is an awesome, and very informative, podcast with Lou that Klein Investigative Services did. It’s on the Facebook page dedicated to finding the children. It sounds like they have some leads and possible intel they are working with.

Yes, it was discussed towards the end of the podcast. I don’t remember if GED match was specifically mentioned but it was said that Lou has tested through numerous sites like Ancestry so it was advised to anyone thinking they maybe Chris or Lisa to test through one of the DNA sites online.

This is one where I believe the children (well, the adults now) are still alive and somewhere with no idea that they are missing children... Based on what I have seen in other cases, they are most likely missing children. They have given false identities without having any idea of their true identities, perhaps they have been transferred to another country or even given up for adoption...
I think it's surprising in this age of technology that no one has caught up with her (the mother). It really must be off the grid...
I really hope they find them before their father passes away. They deserve to know each other even if it is for a short time. Poor man who has lived with it for so long, suffering for her children every day... A truly cruel and selfish woman to do that to her children and her father...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danaboulden78
Back