CA - Christopher Dorner kills 4 in tri-county rampage, Feb 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't the Grammy's on Sunday in Los Angeles? This could be awful...especially since he wants media attention.

They have a lot of security there to begin with and hopefully will ramp it up some.

this is just crazy! I cannot believe they have not caught this guy yet!

No kidding! The possible sighting at the Twin Towers jail was a false alarm. :furious: I wish we at least knew which town/state he is in. :banghead: I didn't sleep well last night. I can't imagine how LE feels.

No kidding! The possible sighting at the Twin Towers jail was a false alarm. :furious: I wish we at least knew which town/state he is in. :banghead: I didn't sleep well last night. I can't imagine how LE feels.

He could be anywhere; that is what is so scary. I pray for all of you in the area and LE and their families.

Has anyone mapped out where the individuals he talked about in his 'paper' been mapped out? Is everyone one on the list in LA?

:please::please:

If you read some of his manifesto thing, well it's quite a novel, but he's planned this out and the things he said about his own preparedness and knowing how LE thinks when they're after someone , is actually very scary. It's like they have to think if they THINK it, he's going to do the opposite and re arrange their plans like that which would be really hard to do on the fly and while he's holding a half a state hostage basically. Still schools closed, people afraid to leave their homes. Just praying no one else gets killed before they get him.

He does seem smart but he should have written a book ! Then he'd get his story out, and not be in prison or dead. Now , whether or not his points are valid or true, is irrelevant. He's a crazed killer and no one will even pay attention to the content of his ' manifesto' .
OT but does anyone remember hearing the term ' manifesto' prior to the Unabomber?
I think he brought the manifesto into the new world !

This. I believe he could have many legit reasons for anger over his firing. Corruption and the blue line are very real with some areas and with some individual LE. But....that .does not matter now. I agree a book or something would have been a much more productive way to get his msg out. That is what normal to semi-normal people do. Nope.....he would rather do eye for an eye literally.

Now he has everyone on high alert. Cops and those named are extremely (and understandably) scared. That fear has spilled over into the shooting at some innocent people-which of course is going to make him feel like he is even more justified.
He is probably loving the chaos he has caused...well not caused by him in his mind. Even if I can see some of his reasons he is no hero.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I can. People can hide very well from LE if they have the means and ability to do so....FBI most Wanted is full of ppl like this. Ex cop and ex marine has a big advantage over your average on the run criminal.

I can. People can hide very well from LE if they have the means and ability to do so....FBI most Wanted is full of ppl like this. Ex cop and ex marine has a big advantage over your average on the run criminal.

Agreed and that's the scariest part. He could lay low for weeks at a time.
At some point, people will resume their normal lives and go back to shop and work and friends houses for dinner. They gotta get him quick and of all the times to have this huge storm ! YUK!

Agreed and that's the scariest part. He could lay low for weeks at a time.
At some point, people will resume their normal lives and go back to shop and work and friends houses for dinner. They gotta get him quick and of all the times to have this huge storm ! YUK!

BBM. Maybe he does has a bit of a disadvantage in that many of his possible friends and acquaintances are (or were) LE and military. They aren't going to be helping him with a place to hide out, cell phones, cash or transport.
It may be a small thing in the big picture, but your average criminal on the run does tend to depend (to some extent) on their circle of fellow criminals, friends and family members to help keep supplied.

I think he's probably not as prepared as most people seem to think. The failed attempt to commandeer the boat in San Diego seems like desperation to me. I think he's very much scrambling for survival. I wouldn't be surprised if he's still holed up in Big Bear in an unoccupied vacation residence.

(Snipped)
Sorry, I am unnaturally angry at this guy. His using the misdeeds of others as an excuse to murder people and threaten children makes me sick. Getting fired sucks and unfairly even more so. It's not an excuse to kill innocent people.

Clearly, this nutcase was not fired unfairly. He is not mentally or morally fit to carry a gun and a badge. If he was the half the man he thinks he is, he would not be murdering people and targeting officers's family members!

Please, let's not give this murderer the honor of believing anything he says. He is a lunatic and the LE officers who are risking their lives to find him are his prime targets!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This. I believe he could have many legit reasons for anger over his firing. Corruption and the blue line are very real with some areas and with some individual LE. But....that .does not matter now. I agree a book or something would have been a much more productive way to get his msg out. That is what normal to semi-normal people do. Nope.....he would rather do eye for an eye literally.

Now he has everyone on high alert. Cops and those named are extremely (and understandably) scared. That fear has spilled over into the shooting at some innocent people-which of course is going to make him feel like he is even more justified.
He is probably loving the chaos he has caused...well not caused by him in his mind. Even if I can see some of his reasons he is no hero.

Just go back from court and checking in. Court was weird. Kind of a bit of extra officers to make sure everyone moved fast when dropping people out in front. Officers with black arm bands.

Do we know the cities of the targets on his manifesto? And also, any training centers or other locations he may be connected to? A list and map of that as well as where he has been would be great but I don;t know how to do it.

I believe he is either holed up at an empty cabin in Big Bear or he stole a car and or hijacked one and has hostages at this point.

It will be very hard for him to hide anywhere in the U.S because his appearance is unique.

As to the post above, the form of his grievances - going back to grade school for goodness sake - and the fact of what he has now done, as well as an extensive wrongful termination trial during which he lost, indicates to me that he has zero credibility. He sounds like a lunatic who blows things out of proportion and sees persecution where none exists.

I think his contract was not renewed because he is a nut, not because he was a whistleblower (for example, he accused people of putting urine on his bags. It was tested and was not urine). I think he does not have a family because he is a nut and potential or past mates realized that.

The best case scenario here is that he kills himself before any other innocent is harmed.

It does not preclude believing what he says about the past also to damn him for his current actions.

ABC7 Local news just had press conference in Big Bear. Still searching but don't feel he is an immediate threat to the ski slopes, so they are open for business. When asked what would end their search, Sheriff just replied "Any significant evidence that he has left the area."

I just can't think he's still in BB. The truck was located early yesterday morning. Weather was bad last night and it's currently snowing in BB. I'd think he'd get the heck out of there before he got snowed in. I'm in Torrance and the weather all around SoCal is raining/cold. Could be a benefit or a hinderance for him.......

It does not preclude believing what he says about the past also to damn him for his current actions.

For me it does a little bit. That's kind of based on looking at the grievances of past mass murderers. Usually, there is not too much to their complaints when it comes down to it. They tend to have a perception of persecution or unfair denial of deserved recognition, that is not based in reality.

The very fact that someone is delusional or evil enough to murder innocent people and desire that innocent people suffer, simply because they feel they were wronged, tends to indicate, to me, that they likely were too delusional or evil to process things rationally or fairly, in the past.

I just can't think he's still in BB. The truck was located early yesterday morning. Weather was bad last night and it's currently snowing in BB. I'd think he'd get the heck out of there before he got snowed in. I'm in Torrance and the weather all around SoCal is raining/cold. Could be a benefit or a hinderance for him.......

But he must have a way out so if we don't hear about a missing vehicle and/or missing people (and their cars), pretty soon, then it is likely he is holed up in a cabin up there.

Agree, I also read it. He's an injustice collector. He sounds articulate and at times even logical, except he has a lot of pent-up anger over perceived wrongs. He apparently has been brewing over these wrongs for a very, very long time.

Tragic that he couldn't re-direct his rage towards doing something constructive and positive about it.

BBM

I believe "injustice collector" is a very accurate description.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71