CA - Christopher Dorner kills 4 in tri-county rampage, Feb 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the entire manifesto. All I can say is, wow, just wow. I actually believe a lot of what he says. Of course, it does NOT give him the right to kill anyone. What a tragic story, all the way around.
Me too. All of the above.

---
City News Service reported tonight that elite LAPD Metropolitan Division officers, who also make up the department's SWAT teams, were dispatched to protect some of those mentioned in the threatening "manifesto."
---
Among those mentioned in the note, says the Los Angeles Times, are officers and commanders active in the department.

An LAPD spokesman had comment on the special deployment, saying that a ranking official would hold a news conference at 9:30 outside LAPD headquarters.
---
http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/...rvine_murders_lapd_randy_quan_monica_quan.php

Ben Bergman ‏@thebenbergman
Irvine suspect Dorner: “I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty.”
NPR guy.
Gigi Graciette ‏@GigiGraciette
#Dorner claims #LAPD fired him in retaliation for reporting female officer he says he saw kick cuffed suspect in face + chest. @myfoxla
Fox reporter.
Gigi Graciette ‏@GigiGraciette
BREAKING: Sources tell me #Dorner has already been to home of 1 of his other intended #LAPD targets. Apparently no one was home @myfoxla

I'm listening to KFI out of Los Angeles, LE was supposed to have a press conference but just cancelled it, they are supposed to release a written statement soon. Wow, this guy is scary!

It's still there when I follow the link in the ocregister comments.

I'm not on Facebook, so that's probably why I can't view it. It must not be a public page.

This is an extremely dangerous situation.

Many people like socializing after the game...

but the drive from Winnetka back to Irvine is a potentially busy drive with messy freeways and potential drunks...

and one or both may have had to work the next day...

Keith would have had to drive back in to the LA area... One of the worst drives in CA... No kidding...

So they could have even left before the game ended...

But this is all my opinion...

HTH
removed

Ben Bergman ‏@thebenbergman
LAPD is calling Irvine double murder suspect Chris Dorner a "domestic terrorist."
Micah Ohlman ‏@MicahKTLA
#BREAKINGNEWS: Christopher Dorner received sniper training in preparation for his deployment to Afghanistan. #ktla @ktlanews

Wow. Just wow. I just spent way too much time reading the whole manifesto.

I have to say if I even *knew* this guy I would definitely be planning to get out of town until he's caught.

Scary, scary dude.

I just don't even know what to say. I'm not sure if i'm up to reading the manifesto or not. I hope they get this guy soon, I'm shocked.

In he manifesto, he claims to be an excellent shot and trained in survival. This is very scary.

The LAPD’s actions have cost me my law enforcement career that began on 2/7/05 and ended on 1/2/09.
Friday is the eighth anniversary of Chris Dorner's hiring by LAPD.

Who in there right mind needs a f/cking silencer!!! who needs a freaking SBR AR15? No one. No more Virginia Tech, Columbine HS, Wisconsin temple, Aurora theatre, Portland malls, Tucson rally, Newtown Sandy Hook.
Not what one expects a suspected double-murderer to say.
Remember the innocent children at Austin, Kent, Stockton, Fullerton, San Diego, Iowa City, Jonesboro, Columbine, Nickel Mines, Blacksburg, Springfield, Red Lake, Chardon, Aurora, and Newtown. Make sure this never happens again!!!
This seems completely unprecedented. A murderer with a Messiah complex. There's "folk hero" talk on the Twitter.
I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever feeling sorry for itself. –D.H. Lawrence
And yet it could be stressed that, throughout his manifesto, he is in fact feeling sorry for himself.

Thanks for everyone keeping up with the news on case while I was away!...this is a horrible, dangerous situation, and now this 'man' has nothing to lose...so glad the LE is providing protection for the ones in danger...another article, don't know if it has any new information:

Ex-LA cop sought in killings tied to victim father

http://www.centurylink.net/news/rea...org>&news_id=19304526&src=most_popular_viewed

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Police have launched a manhunt for a former comrade suspected of gunning down a college basketball coach, her fiance and leaving a rambling manifesto that threatened more violence............

Police do not know Dorner's whereabouts, and authorities were seeking the public's help in finding him.

"We have strong cause to believe Dorner is armed and dangerous," Maggard said, adding that the LAPD and FBI are assisting in the case.

Police said the U.S. Navy reservist may be driving a blue 2005 Nissan Titan pickup truck. His last known address was in La Palma in northern Orange County near Fullerton.........more....

3 officers shot this morning 1 killed.

"The three shootings early Thursday morning occurred in Riverside County.

One LAPD officer was grazed in the Corona area, law enforcement sources said. Then sometime later, two Riverside Police Department officers were shot in Riverside. One of those officers died, sources said. That shooting occurred at Magnolia and Arlington avenues. The officers were taken to Riverside Community Hospital.

Officials warned that the suspect, Christopher Jordan Dorner, 33. is armed and dangerous. Law enforcement sources said police have placed security at the homes of LAPD officials named in the online documents and believe that Dorner has numerous weapons."

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...-rampage-shooting-3-officers-killing-one.html

Thanks for everyone keeping up with the news on case while I was away!...this is a horrible, dangerous situation, and now this 'man' has nothing to lose...so glad the LE is providing protection for the ones in danger...another article, don't know if it has any new information:
snip

Sure! Wow, it got crazy once we'd found the manifesto. This sad case turned at once sadder again, and in a way into something else entirely.
----
ABC7 Eyewitness News ‏@ABC7
UPDATE Chris Dorner said to be in gray Nissan Titan w/ski rack/CA plate 8D83987; police say he's swapping out plates; this is most recent

"A multi-agency manhunt is under way in California after police say the former Los Angeles police officer suspected in the murders of a college basketball coach and her fiancé last weekend opened fire Wednesday night on three police officers, killing one, KTTV.com reported."

"Details of the shooting involving the police officers remain unclear, but KTTV.com reported that one officer was killed and another is undergoing surgery. The third was only slightly injured."

"I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own, (so) I am terminating yours," Dorner's manifesto reportedly stated.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/0...-deaths-cal-state-coach-fiance/#ixzz2KDnmFarG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member