DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://local.nixle.com/alert/4956006/?sub_id=1143837

California Highway Patrol - Southern Division
Thursday February 7th, 2013 :: 07:22 a.m. PST
AlertBLUE ALERT- RIVERSIDE COUNTY: Suspect- Christoper Dorner, 33yo, Black, Male, 6ft, 270/ gray Nissan Titan, CA 8D83987.
***** BLUE ALERT *****

*THE SUSPECT IS CONSIDERED ARMED AND EXTREMELY DANGEROUS*

A BLUE ALERT HAS BEEN ACTIVATED IN THE FOLLOWING COUNTIES: KERN, SANTA BARBARA, VENTURA, LOS ANGELES, SAN BERNARDINO, ORANGE, RIVERSIDE, SAN DIEGO, AND IMPERIAL.

Note: On Bay Area TV Just now, Blue Alert extended to entire state
ON FEBRUARY 7, 2013, AT APPROXIMATELY 0122 HOURS, THE SUSPECT WAS INVOLVED IN MULTIPLE SHOOTINGS WITH MULTIPLE AGENCIES IN THE RIVERSIDE CHP AREA.

THE SUSPECT IS CHRISTOPHER JORDAN DORNER, A 33 YEAR OLD, BLACK, MALE, 6 FEET TALL, 270 POUNDS, WITH BLACK HAIR, BROWN EYES, WITH AN UNKNOWN CLOTHING DESCRIPTION.

THE SUSPECT WAS LAST SEEN DRIVING A GRAY NISSAN TITAN, WITH A CA LICENSE PLATE OF 8D83987.

OTHER VEHICLE INFORMATION INCLUDES: A SKI RACK ON TOP.

IF SEEN CONTACT RIVERSIDE POLICE DEPARTMENT AT (951) 787-7911.

https://local.nixle.com/alert/4956006/?sub_id=1143837

California Highway Patrol - Southern Division
Thursday February 7th, 2013 :: 07:22 a.m. PST
AlertBLUE ALERT- RIVERSIDE COUNTY: Suspect- Christoper Dorner, 33yo, Black, Male, 6ft, 270/ gray Nissan Titan, CA 8D83987.
***** BLUE ALERT *****

*THE SUSPECT IS CONSIDERED ARMED AND EXTREMELY DANGEROUS*

A BLUE ALERT HAS BEEN ACTIVATED IN THE FOLLOWING COUNTIES: KERN, SANTA BARBARA, VENTURA, LOS ANGELES, SAN BERNARDINO, ORANGE, RIVERSIDE, SAN DIEGO, AND IMPERIAL.

Note: On Bay Area TV Just now, Blue Alert extended to entire state
ON FEBRUARY 7, 2013, AT APPROXIMATELY 0122 HOURS, THE SUSPECT WAS INVOLVED IN MULTIPLE SHOOTINGS WITH MULTIPLE AGENCIES IN THE RIVERSIDE CHP AREA.

THE SUSPECT IS CHRISTOPHER JORDAN DORNER, A 33 YEAR OLD, BLACK, MALE, 6 FEET TALL, 270 POUNDS, WITH BLACK HAIR, BROWN EYES, WITH AN UNKNOWN CLOTHING DESCRIPTION.

THE SUSPECT WAS LAST SEEN DRIVING A GRAY NISSAN TITAN, WITH A CA LICENSE PLATE OF 8D83987.

OTHER VEHICLE INFORMATION INCLUDES: A SKI RACK ON TOP.

IF SEEN CONTACT RIVERSIDE POLICE DEPARTMENT AT (951) 787-7911.

Don't know if this is still operative, but it was included in a blog entry at the LA Times in the last hour.

The California Highway Patrol issued a "blue alert" for nine Southern California counties. Officials said Dorner is believed to be driving a 2005 blue or gray Nissan Titan, with California license plate 8D83987 or 7X09131.

Police said they believe he may be switching between the two license plates. Dorner is described as a black male, 33 years old, 6 feet tall, weighing 270 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. His last known address is in La Palma.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/torrance-shootings.html

KTLA Channel 5 is showing aerial footage of two officer-involved shooting scenes in Torrance. The locations are only a block away. One shooting involved a blue Toyota Tacoma truck, and the other a black Honda truck.

The blue truck appears all shot up, numerous bullet holes in the body of the truck and the windshield. Condition of person(s) shot is unknown.
Apparently LAPD officers were involved in this incident, and one of them may live in the area and on the list of officers threatened by Dorner.
The police are only saying this scene is "related" to the Dorner case, but it doesn't appear that Dorner was here.

The black truck, the only details I'm getting is that it was in a collision with a police cruiser. The whole neighborhood is basically shut down, with a massive police presence at this time.

The whole thing is unfolding very rapidly.

I am afraid police are getting very jumpy.
Did they shoot up an unrelated blue truck thinking the suspect was in it?

The two Riverside officers were ambushed at 1:30 AM while sitting in their patrol car at a red light. The second officer is in critical condition, undergoing surgery.

If I were the owner of a blue truck in CA, I wouldn't be driving it right now.

"Los Angeles and Torrance police were involved in two shootings in Torrance early Thursday when police came across vehicles similar to the one sought by authorities in a massive manhunt for an ex-LAPD officer suspected of shooting three other officers."

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+lanowblog+(L.A.+Now)

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/ex-lapd-cops-badge-id-found-in-san-diego.html

Ex-LAPD cop tried to steal boat, flee to Mexico, authorities say
February 7, 2013 | 7:17 am

"The disgruntled ex-LAPD officer suspected of shooting three police officers Thursday morning and killing a couple in Irvine earlier this week tried to steal a boat in San Diego and flee to Mexico, authorities said.

Police officials said they believed Christopher Jordan Dorner, 33, attempted to steal a boat from an elderly man about 10:30 p.m. at the Point Loma Yacht Club on Wednesday night, hours before the police shootings in Riverside.

The boat owner reported being accosted by a burly man who threatened him with a gun and said he wanted the boat to flee to Mexico.

But while they were trying to start the boat, a rope became entangled in the propeller and the boat was inoperable, authorities said.

The suspect fled the scene and the boat owner was unharmed.

About 2 a.m., a citizen reported finding property belonging to Dorner on a street near Lindbergh Field, not far from the scene of the attempted boat theft. The property included a briefcase and Dorner's LAPD badge."

More...

From his manifesto... It sounded like he had more of a plan.. And that he was going to go down shooting (so to speak)...

Now he tries to run away to Mexico... Then shoots random LE...

I don't know which is more dangerous...

A methodical sniper...

Or a loose cannon... As he seems to be now?

:what:

JMO

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/ex-lapd-cop-manhunt.html

Police on high alert after ex-LAPD cop's alleged serial shootings
February 7, 2013 | 8:13 am

Authorities across Southern California were on high alert Thursday morning as a massive manhunt was underway for an ex-Los Angeles police officer sought in connection with a double homicide and the shootings of three police officers, one of whom was killed.

Local, state and federal authorities are involved in the search for Christoper Jordan Dorner, 33, who threatened "unconventional and asymmetrical warfare" against police in an manifesto posted on his Facebook page.

Dorner also threatened more than two dozen people -- including police officials -- in his manifesto. Officers from around Southern California have been deployed to protect those people. In some cases, police said, those at risk have relocated for their safety.

LAPD Charlie Beck is expected to hold a press conference at 10 a.m.

More...

Based on all the places he's lived (listed in the manifesto), I hope they've notified Nevada/Las Vegas, too.

I'm in San Diego and all the electronic billboards have the info about him on them.

Scary stuff.

Based on all the places he's lived (listed in the manifesto), I hope they've notified Nevada/Las Vegas, too.

I'm in San Diego and all the electronic billboards have the info about him on them.

Scary stuff.

Very scary.

NPR guy:
Ben Bergman ‏@thebenbergman
Until this week Chris Dorner's only run in with the law had been a speeding ticket issued in Utah in 1999

Scary stuff.

According to the news 1/2 hour or so ago, they are looking for him as far as Nevada.

This is one scary dude!

fran

ETA, news conference at 9:00.

http://ktla.com/live/#axzz2KENvHGXP

Freeways are jammed in the Inland Empire (Riverside, San Bernardino counties) and San Gabriel Valley. Police cars are all up and down on the side of the roadway looking for suspicious vehicles that might pass by. MASSIVE police presence throughout these areas this morning.
What a mess...

DH had trouble getting to work from Orange County to Los Angeles County - Barricades and roadblocks everywhere, including freeways.

I was just listening to KTLA Live Stream and they said that apparently Police or Sheriffs were on their way last night to the home of one of the people listed in the Manifesto, someone who lives in Corona (or thereabouts) when they got word of the Officer shooting in Corona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman