CA - Christopher Dorner kills 4 in tri-county rampage, Feb 2013 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it ever occurred to anyone he might have not wanted somebody hired because he believed that person lacked qualification? I mean, really? Does everything has to do about race/gender? His daughter was obviously engaged to an African-American man (who was also killed).

Personally I'm glad it's out. I wonder if everybody on the list is getting protection or just LE people.

http://www.dailybulletin.com/ci_22543822

Quan, the first Chinese-American captain in LAPD history, retired in 2002.

In October 2002, Quan was hired as police chief at Cal Poly Pomona. Six months later, he was fired. Quan filed a lawsuit against the school in 2004.

"Quan, the former Cal Poly Pomona campus police chief who was non-retained, filed this action complaining that he was terminated because he objected to hiring an African American female," according to California State University documents.

Randal Quan, who became a lawyer in retirement, was hired by the LAPD officers' union to represent Dorner at an internal LAPD hearing

http://www.crashfilm.com/

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0375679/

I owe, I owe...so off to work I go.

Stay safe and well, all.

I actually thought they would have already had those funerals... because it's been almost a week.
But they wouldn't have had time before they got the manifesto and realized what was going on.
So, I'm guessing they won't have those funerals right now because the woman's father is a target.

LAPD manhunt: Monica Quan to be honored at today's Cal State Fullerton game
2/9/13

The Cal State Fullerton women's basketball team will honor Monica Quan at this afternoon's game against UC Riverside at Titan Gym on the Fullerton campus...........

Last night, Walnut High School's girls basketball team honored Quan with a moment of silence. Earlier, Walnut city officials announced that flags at city hall would remain at half staff until after Quan's funeral.

Quan, who grew up in Walnut, played basketball for Walnut High and is in the school's athletic Hall of Fame.........More at link.....

What a turn of news...

so Quan supposedly received consequences from hiring an African American female...

I wonder if CJD was aware of THAT?...

I can't imagine he hasn't researched Quan to the inth degree... :waitasec:

JMO
Actually, according to the article, it was for objecting to the hire of an African American female.

""Quan, the former Cal Poly Pomona campus police chief who was non-retained, filed this action complaining that he was terminated because he objected to hiring an African American female," according to California State University documents."

He is upset with everyone on that looooooong list. All of those names came from his manifesto.

The list above also includes the guy that CD claims got kicked and the guy's father. Maybe I passed over it but I do not think they have anything to worry about.

I don't think Dormer is running. He has already accepted his death as a given. This guy's had a lot of time to prepare for this, what 5 years? I think he is laying a trap for LE. If he has bomb making capabilities, he may lure them into a web, and take out as many of them as he can at once at which point another group of LE will take him out.

Dormer has declared a one man war against the LAPD. In war, innocents die, and as Pensfan said in so many words, Dormer wanted to make sure LAPD knew he was good on his threats. He's made a bad situation--cop killing cops even worse. The majority of LEOs care more about their families than themselves, and he has proven not only are the LEOs themselves at risk, their families are as well as are others. Talk about instilling fear of the worse kind in people.

Whether true or not, and I think not, Dormer believes his attorney, hired for him by the LAPD police union was towing the thin blue line, and he was set up to fail in court.
He had an anger management problem that was never dealt with, and should have kept him off the police force. He should have been dismissed the first time he ever tried to choke a fellow officer. for using a verbal slur. I hate to say it, but LAPD has themselves to answer to for this. Too many people have said LAPD is corrupt, and for that, LAPD needs to answer to the public. We don't need felons running around with guns, and we don't need corrupt, and or bumbling LEOs running around with automatic weapons either.

I hope LE gets this guy, but I also hope more comes of it than that--LAPD answering questions and policing their own. Maybe individual officers need to provide liability insurance for their own actions, eh?

Yes, I admit I was confused about Schefres. First he liked him, then he didn't.

On "CBS This Morning: Saturday," CBS News senior correspondent John Miller reported that Dorner's abandonment of his truck because of a broken axle has prompted authorities to believe that he has shifted "from being the hunter to the hunted."

Miller reports that ammunition was found in the back of the burned-out truck, likely because Dorner only left behind the ammunition he couldn't carry.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162...er-dorner-shifts-from-being-hunter-to-hunted/

bbm

This is what I was thinking yesterday (because the attempt to steal the boat seemed like a desperate move). I think he could have been running more on emotion than executing an intricate, calculated, sustained plan.

A scenario now could be Dorner deceased on the mountain (from the elements or his own hand) but not found. So, even though he's dead, his specter could still haunt the area (and beyond) for weeks or months to come.

I can't find a single source saying that LE asked news media to redact the names. Can anyone find one stating that it was LE that asked for the names to be redacted? I did find a source that said that the celebrity names are now being redacted and Dorner worships them.

I saw it somewhere, Pensfan, along with the name of the LEO asking that the names be withheld, but at this point can't remember where.

I can't find a single source saying that LE asked news media to redact the names. Can anyone find one stating that it was LE that asked for the names to be redacted? I did find a source that said that the celebrity names are now being redacted and Dorner worships them.

That is true....back a few pages when some of us went to the Fox news link to read it, it was gone...later it came back and there was a note that all names were requested to be redacted by LE....I posted it...let me find it, BRB....

Here it is:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8822549&postcount=147"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - ACTIVE SEARCH MANHUNT! Calif. college basketball coach, fiance found dead[/ame]

NOTE: At the request of the Los Angeles Police Department, FOX 11 has removed all names mentioned in this manifesto for their safety. Also note that we have redacted some offensive language contained within this statement.

To: America

Subj: Last resort

Regarding CF# 07-004281

Read more: http://www.myfoxla.com/story/2101902...#ixzz2KEkh0xZt

every one that i have looked at seems to be cut off mid sentence at the end, So i'm not sure if i've read the whole thing or not.

My copy ends at: "We need to hold ou ....."

Is that the place where all the versions you have seen cut off, too?

TIA :seeya:

ETA... IIRC... It has been reported that it is an 11,000 (?) word manifesto...

I wonder if he went over the allotted amount of figures in the forum he was writing in? Like.. 11,000 (or some such number) was the maximum amount of words allowed?

Just a thought...

L.A. Fox affiliate KTTV-TV published a portion of Christopher Dorner’s writing that redacted his political views. ????

I have some friends that just came by the house about half an hour ago, they are going to Big Bear to go snow boarding, they called the ski resorts and were told everything is great, come on up, no worries. I really don't think he's there. If they think he could still be there and they are encouraging people to come up anyway then thats insane. I don't think they have a single clue where he is.

ETA... IIRC... It has been reported that it is an 11,000 (?) word manifesto...

I wonder if he went over the allotted amount of figures in the forum he was writing in? Like.. 11,000 (or some such number) was the maximum amount of words allowed?

Just a thought...

everyone that i have read stops there too. and i read the first one that came out that night, they were talking about it on the local news here.

L.A. Fox affiliate KTTV-TV published a portion of Christopher Dorner’s writing that redacted his political views. ????

hmm, everyone that i have read have all been the same except that they took the names out. but i still see his political stuff. I think alot of these are being posted, not by msm but by other people who saved it and then took out stuff. I doubt msm took anything but the names out. It would be silly since millions of people had already seen the original. But other people with an agenda, I could see them taking things out or adding things...dumb

As a public service, the complete, but redacted, Christopher Jordan Dorner manifesto follows. Some paragraph structure has been reformatted to accomadate online publication, but spelling and grammar errors, as well as exact wording have not been changed, providing a good insight into the suspect now wanted in connection to three homicides:
http://www.examiner.com/article/the-christopher-jordan-dorner-manifesto-target-names-redacted

Uh........about 17 pages regarding his political views have been redacted and the word accommodate in the above paragraph is misspelled.

wait, i'm confused, why would he put the father and the mentally Ill young man on the list..they never did anything to him. They have always stood by what they said in the beginning..The Father at one point questioned why he was bothering to go up against the lapd, but he never changed his story. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!