CA - Christopher Dorner kills 4 in tri-county rampage, Feb 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy definitely has some guns (I'm talking about his arms) on him.

I just don't see him walking around the mall or Walmart and their probably going to get a lot of false sightings called in. If I came anywhere near looking like him, I don't think I would want to leave the house.

I couldn't find a wanted poster anywhere for him. You would think they would have one out there by now. It would also help to have a side shot of him. The look in his eyes/face in the video shots they have of him is a bit different than the smiley photos.

Warning....don't go looking for him of FB. The amount of pages that have crept up in his favor and the comments were a bit to disturbing for me to see.

Speaking of those drones. I've been wondering if it was one of them that set his truck on fire. I can't think of a good reason why he'd have torched his truck himself.

BBM

On the CBS Saturday Morning Show John Miller said that the truck was found on the forest service road with a broken axle:

http://www.cbsnews.com/2003-33816_162-0.html

Scroll to "Where and When will Donner Appear Next"

Miller says that D had not reached his destination but was forced to abandon the vehicle and apparently took what he could carry.

No way. He looks nothing like LL Cool J. LLCJ is physically fit with all the muscles in the right places, ripped at the abs with 6-pack abs, and has a chiseled face. This perp is chunky and burly and has a fat babyface.

And thst IS YOUR OPINION.
I did not say the killer is LL cool Js identical twin. :twocents:

How is Donner keeping track of the media surrounding all of this? I assume he is, I guess. Satellite phone, bat phone, anonymizer, IPAD?

How is Donner keeping track of the media surrounding all of this? I assume he is, I guess. Satellite phone, bat phone, anonymizer, IPAD?

I don't know. I guess he knows there is a manhunt for him, and it will not end until he is found. I think he would know not to turn on any electronic devices as they can be tracked. Doubt he cares about the minute to minute news, at least I wouldn't, just keep on running. Pure survival instinct would kick in and media would be pointless for me.

Warning....don't go looking for him of FB. The amount of pages that have crept up in his favor and the comments were a bit to disturbing for me to see.

RSBM: This guy is a terrorist and some of these people have made him out to be a folk hero. WTH??? Next time they are in a bind and need help, they can call him instead of LAPD. You all gotta remember, this is the same county that found O.J. not guilty. <sigh> But I still love L.A.

And thst IS YOUR OPINION.
I did not say the killer is LL cool Js identical twin. :twocents:

<giggle> I don't even know who LL Cool J is. I know he's a singer, but if he came to my door right this minute and wanted to sing me a song for free, I wouldn't know him from Adam.:twocents:

I don't know. I guess he knows there is a manhunt for him, and it will not end until he is found. I think he would know not to turn on any electronic devices as they can be tracked. Doubt he cares about the minute to minute news, at least I wouldn't, just keep on running. Pure survival instinct would kick in and media would be pointless for me.

I agree. I think the turning point was when be broke the axle on his truck. Before that he probably thought he was way smarter than the average bear, had everything well planned, ordered. (At least in his own--imo very evil-- mind.) Now I think he's either frozen or running like heck.

I think there is MUCH more to this story that we are not being told. What he did was not right by any means, but I do believe some of the things he says about the LAPD are true.

Clearly something was not right in his mind to shoot those people, but this is a guy that obtained top secret clearance at one time, which is a pretty great achievement.

The whole thing is sad. I think he's probably half way thru Canada or Mexico and making the LAPD look like fools.

<giggle> I don't even know who LL Cool J is. I know he's a singer, but if he came to my door right this minute and wanted to sing me a song for free, I wouldn't know him from Adam.:twocents:

If he came to your door, you should definitely let him in. Just sayin. :) :blushing:

I'm still wondering what he was doing up in BB in the first place. Is one of his targets retired up there? If he didn't reach his destination, I wonder where he was going.

And it still doesn't make sense to me why he torched his truck. A fire up in BB calls a lot of attention. Had he just left the truck where it was, he would have had a lot more time to get out of there or do whatever it was he planned on doing. JMO

He had access to a military base, correct? We may never know what communication technology is missing.

Make no mistake, imvho, he is keeping track of his media.

I'm so glad I wasn't the only one. I had to google the man's photo to compare to Dorner. IMHO, their smiles are similar but that's as far as it goes. MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm still wondering what he was doing up in BB in the first place. Is one of his targets retired up there? If he didn't reach his destination, I wonder where he was going.

And it still doesn't make sense to me why he torched his truck. A fire up in BB calls a lot of attention. Had he just left the truck where it was, he would have had a lot more time to get out of there or do whatever it was he planned on doing. JMO

Unless he planned to lay in wait for responders but that plan changed for some reason.

If he came to your door, you should definitely let him in. Just sayin. :) :blushing:

LOL He wouldn't get that fair, my neighbors who know who he is would beat the living stuffing out of me to get to him first. :floorlaugh:

About the truck--He broke the axle. He had equipment, guns and who knows else in it. He probably didn't want to leave the truck and contents as easy to grab evidence. JMO

About the area--some reports say he'd been there (general area) before with family. I don't know how many years ago. Lots of reasons to go to a familiar remote place when on the run.

Ain't that the truth? He is ripped and what a nice smile. :blushing::blushing::blushing:

He had access to a military base, correct? We may never know what communication technology is missing.

Yeah, I just read the manifesto. Sounds like he would want to see what the journalists are doing. He would want t.v. news access and paper access. So, he may be using satellite or not thinking clearly (obviously) using a cell phone or something as such. Or, checking into small town areas to get a glimpse.

Wow, what a mess this man's mind became. It is really sad.

He had access to a military base, cor rect? We may never know what communication technology is missing.

Yes he did, right around the time he killed Quan and Lawrence. He was down at Point Loma Naval Base in SD. He stayed the night there in lodging on the base. He separated from the Navy on Feb. 1. At that time, you are suppose to turn in your military ID which gets you on the base and in the Exchange and Commisary. Of course, since he was in the middle of a killing spree, I'm sure he didn't care about doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela