CA - Christopher Dorner kills 4 in tri-county rampage, Feb 2013 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He "published" his manifesto himself by posting it on facebook.

Right. But, did he realize it wasn't complete? Doesn't make sense he'd write all that and end in the middle of a sentence.

I wonder if he's working with anyone... part of me feels like he has to be, to elude police for this long. For some reason though, I don't think he is... who would he be able to trust enough to not turn on him?

The information in the affidavit filed with the arrest warrant which references his wallet being found near the San Ysidro border crossing and the reports of an ID and an LAPD detective badge near the SD airport- Does anyone know if these are two separate findings? Or have another explanation (ie reporting error)

Re the Dorner manifesto and JY (associate Mentioned in Marshall's affidavit, with family property near arrowbear)- what does Dorner say about ths person in his screed? The versions I can find easily now have the names redacted, although I know the uncensored versions are (or at least were) on the web.

Uncensored versions are still on the net.
Affidavit says they followed this J.Y. person but haven't said that they found any evidence of this person helping Dorner.

I am incredibly curious about JY...

do we know where he is right now?

sorry.. I am jumping in (ahead) since I read about JY being a potential accessory to CD...

TIA...

JMO

Right. But, did he realize it wasn't complete? Doesn't make sense he'd write all that and end in the middle of a sentence.
Since the original was on Facebook, I don't know how folks who have posted his words copied them. The versions I've seen end in "ou"- and would make sense if the final word was "our"- in reference to the black community. The previous "sentence" was a one word fragment- fwiw.
We can not address this nation’s intolerant issues until we address our own communities morality issues first. Accountability. We need to hold ou”

Since the original was on Facebook, I don't know how folks who have posted his words copied them. The versions I've seen end in "ou"- and would make sense if the final word was "our"- in reference to the black community. The previous "sentence" was a one word fragment- fwiw.

Maybe he wanted to type "we need to hold on" but made a typo.

I am incredibly curious about JY...

do we know where he is right now?

sorry.. I am jumping in (ahead) since I read about JY being a potential accessory to CD...

TIA...

JMO

It was stated in the federal arrest warrant request document on the 7th that he was under surveillance & had been since before the truck was found.

You all are way ahead of me so please forgive if already discussed but I read in an L A news article that although the truck was of a different description it was, the officers thought, acting oddly: driving down the middle of the street stopping and starting and with no lights.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-torrance-shooting-20130209,0,4414028.story

They were delivering near where LE was guarding a possible target and when they came under fire tried to flee towards the targets home:

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-torrance-shooting-20130209,0,4414028.story

Poor things it must have been terrifying!
I completely understand LE being on the lookout for a truck driven by a man who threatened LE and their families. I do get that. But a truck and driver acting erratically shouldn't be shot when the truck nor the driver met LES botlo description . IMOO

The information in the affidavit filed with the arrest warrant which references his wallet being found near the San Ysidro border crossing and the reports of an ID and an LAPD detective badge near the SD airport- Does anyone know if these are two separate findings? Or have another explanation (ie reporting error)

Re the Dorner manifesto and JY (associate Mentioned in Marshall's affidavit, with family property near arrowbear)- what does Dorner say about ths person in his screed? The versions I can find easily now have the names redacted, although I know the uncensored versions are (or at least were) on the web.

Wallet/ID and the LAPD badge are one finding from my understanding.

Lindbergh Field (San Diego airport) could be considered "...near the U.S./Mexico border at the San Ysidro Point of Entry."

An LAPD badge and Dorner's photo identification were found near Lindbergh Field by an airport shuttle driver.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...Badge-San-Diego--190189011.html#ixzz2KfTpuIxI

After reading the manifesto through, I'm wondering if he is going to be able to give up internet and cable TV for long.

The US Marshal warrant notes property in Arrowbear and does not explicitly indicate the gender of JY. While they could be referring to the male friend Dorner mentions in his manifesto, Dorner's mother owns property in Arrowbear ( link ). And though her initials are JY, Iow, if she co-owns it with someone, and they're referring to them?

Has anyone seen an explanation of what vehicle the "other" plate (8D83987-as opposed to the one assigned to his Titan, 7X03191) was taken from? Interesting that the site the cabbie found Dorner's ID and the LAPD badge was at Pacific highway and Laurel st. I know that intersection- its the closest gas station to several car rental agencies almost literally a stones throw from the airport.

The US Marshal warrant notes property in Arrowbear and does not explicitly indicate the gender of JY. While they could be referring to the male friend Dorner mentions in his manifesto, Dorner's mother owns property in Arrowbear ( link ). And though her initials are JY, Iow, if she co-owns it with someone, and they're referring to them?
I think we'd know if she co-owned the property-several news reports reference county ownership records for NXxxx Dorner.
San Bernardino County property records show that Christopher Dorner's mother Nxxxx Dorner has owned a 2-acre parcel of vacant land in Arrowbear, north of Running Springs, since June 1981. Dorner is suspected of killing a couple and fatally shooting another police officer.
http://www.dailybulletin.com/ci_22550366

I have seen speculation that an accomplice, perhaps JY, might have driven the truck to BB and torched it for CD. And it works logistically. But I just cannot imagine somebody agreeing to drive that truck around, knowing that they would have been shot up by any Law Enforcement who spotted them. That is quite a favor to do for a friend. And I think JY is a father. Why would he volunteer to do something so dangerous?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raine73