CA - Christopher Dorner kills 4 in tri-county rampage, Feb 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JY needs to be sweatin' it out in a cold, stinky jail cell until he squeals. Either that or use him for bait.

MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get the signs ready "Wanted: Christopher Dorner, 13,720,500 pesos!!!"

He better stay under a rock, even in Mexico.

TGI revover, NO ,Dorner won't fall for "bait" that dude "JY" made his own bed , he can sleep in it to .

JUST IN: Here's the Feb. 7 affadavit revealing authorities saying #Dorner may have fled to Mexico w/ help.

He threatened "unconventional warfare" and then fled to Mexico after killing a cop? He must not get out much....nothing "unconventional" about that in California!

@ Crymeslover, NO!!!! i don't think he's the terminator. Did i say that????? i said Hasta la vista baby.. Sheez!

Yes, but if you're Dorner and have been planning this revenge crusade for months if not a year or more, would you be giving your real name and personal info to the service provider? I believe not. That's what I'm saying.

I think what you're saying is that he may not have set up an account with his cell service provider and so there would be no reason for him to give his personal information to them (real or fake).I agree. I don't have an account set up with my service provider and I don't know many people that do.

BREAKING: One Federal agent tells @latimes that authorities no longer believe #Dorner fled to Mexico, but was best lead at Thurs filing.

(This might be a dumb question but I am askin anyways)

If they used the fact they believed Dorner was in Mexico when they obtained the warrant-and now they don't think he is, do they have to refile the warrant?

I thought that USMs could go anywhere -to make an arrest...

First I didn't say that you said he was the terminator, that was someone else. I will say I think he thinks he is the terminator, and now he is hiding like a little female canine, wasting tax payer money, and he is going to end up in pieces on a sidewalk somehwere. Meanwhile despicable people are sticking up for him like he is fighting some noble cause, just shows how messed up we have become. Definitely an interesting case.

BREAKING: One Federal agent tells @latimes that authorities no longer believe #Dorner fled to Mexico, but was best lead at Thurs filing.

(This might be a dumb question but I am askin anyways)

If they used the fact they believed Dorner was in Mexico when they obtained the warrant-and now they don't think he is, do they have to refile the warrant?

I thought that USMs could go anywhere -to make an arrest...

Well if they are wrong and he is actually in Mexico at least they won't have to waste time asking for an warrant.

US Marshall's can pursue a suspect in another country if that country is one that will extradite. Some countries do, others don't. I'm guessing Mexico does. Tons of paperwork I'm sure, but it can be done.

MOO since I didn't look it up, I just happened to know.

Does anyone know if INTERPOL has been "deployed" ?? Erin Siegal of Fronteras ,is reporting a Tijuana hotel is being dearch by Mexican police for Dorner.And Weather ,Dorner's a hero to some or a complete insane killer,is not why i'm here .Don't talk to me. I want a trial !!! i want due process ,i want the LAW to work this time.

I think that they want to live more than they want him dead. I definitely think that they want to find him, but not necessarily to kill him. I'm sure that they are extremely stressed by having to live in fear. I also think that it will be very difficult for him to surrender without getting shot because any sudden movement on his part will probably be met with a barrage of bullets.

I just read that the police fired over 50 rounds at two women, who were in a truck that didn't match the make, model, color, or plate number of his, because they thought they were shooting at him. 50 rounds is enough to kill someone, so I think they want him dead. Personally, I have a feeling that he will kill himself first.

US Marshall's can pursue a suspect in another country if that country is one that will extradite. Some countries do, others don't. I'm guessing Mexico does. Tons of paperwork I'm sure, but it can be done.

MOO since I didn't look it up, I just happened to know.

Mexico will extradite, BUT NOT FOR DEATH PENALTY CASES.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/4230275-418/story.html

Mexico and many other countries that don’t have capital punishment won’t extradite murder suspects to the United States without a guarantee they won’t face execution. With Gov. Quinn’s decision to abolish capital punishment in Illinois, those countries will lose a key argument for not extraditing murder suspects to Illinois.

I just read that the police fired over 50 rounds at two women, who were in a truck that didn't match the make, model, color, or plate number of his, because they thought they were shooting at him. 50 rounds is enough to kill someone, so I think they want him dead. Personally, I have a feeling that he will kill himself first.

Considering both these women are alive (and one wasn't even shot, she was hit by a broken glass) then 50 shots doesn't prove they want him dead.
:blushing:

@24K , 50+ rounds and there will be a better investigation ,with an independent team ,NOT LAPD , only when that happens ,the Public will want to Reconcile with LAPD's huge Flaws.that's why i keep getting e-mails from folks posting EBAY pics of bumper stickers saying " i'm NOT Dorner,Don't Shoot" . go to the internet it's everywhere. http://weare1776.org/3221/featured-...g-unconstitutional-overreach-will-it-persist/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member