Still Missing CA - Classic (Orson West, 3) & Cincere (Orrin West, 4) Calif. City, *parents charged* 21 Dec 2020 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny because I saw her as the submissive partner in the interviews they did. I saw her uncertainty and looking for reassurance from him. He was strangely cold and robotic. Didn’t help that he dressed like he was about to go on night ops either to be fair.

Either way, she was complicit and involved. No pass from me no matter what the situation was. And I don’t mean to lower the tone but their visit to a sex shop shortly after the disappearance when media were following their every move was just off the charts weird.

Pair of absolute oddballs. It now makes a lot of sense why some parts of their family were noticeably less vehement and measured about defending them outright. They will have known the pair of them were strange fish.

“Rambunctious” sigh.
That was the word I was trying to remember. So were they too rambunctious? The video interview they did was one big tell after another.

Here's the link to it from Bayan's page for those who want to listen again.

From the link:

Zimmer said that a week after the boys were reported missing "crucial information came to light" that brought in the involvement of police in Bakersfield, about 60 miles (97 kilometers) west of California City.

This would have been around the time they were searching the the Cal City home. MOO

CA - CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), MEDIA, MAPS & TIMELINE - NO DISCUSSION

CA - CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), MEDIA, MAPS & TIMELINE - NO DISCUSSION
It took them a week? Did they watch the Adoptive parent interview?

How dare people foster or adopt toddlers and then abuse them severely when it becomes hard.
Did they leave them both restrained? Overdose them on something meant to make them sleep? (Just speculating on possibilities). I hope at least one of the adoptive "parents" will confess and do right finally for these boys.

If the boys had been deceased for sometime.....why that particular time to.... face the music??
I suspect they had some kind of schedueled appointment coming up

Poor little guys...this is uglier than I suspected...and I suspected alot. :(
I think that 'Christmas' was their deadline. They knew they had no explanations or excuses to tell their family about where the littlest boys were, if they got together on Christmas. And there is no believable way to avoid getting together with grandparents and aunts and uncles on Christmas when you all live in the same area. JMO

Last edited:
@PommyMommy I wonder if that is after the children were removed, and started talking?
That ^^^ makes sense to me.

If those poor babies had been missing for THREE MONTHS already---no way the older children would be able to cover for a lie that big for very long at all. I am sure that the story imploded quickly when LE had the chance to talk to the older kids.

I saw something interesting in the indictment. It says that they influenced others to help them cover up their crime. I want to know what that was about.

Specifically:

induced others to participate in the commission of the crime or occupied a position of leadership or dominance of other participants in it’s commission...

Maybe he talked the other children into helping or staying quiet?

That ^^^ makes sense to me.

If those poor babies had been missing for THREE MONTHS already---no way the older children would be able to cover for a lie that big for very long at all. I am sure that the story imploded quickly when LE had the chance to talk to the older kids.

The Cal City Chief said initially that the other boys corroborated the story that they last saw their brothers on 12/19/20. I can only guess with counseling, support and a safe environment that they were able to open up about their experiences and what they witnessed.

Which leads me to believe that all the children were abused. TW and JW didn't just start with Classic and Cinsere. So how on earth were these two allowed to foster and adopt ? Someone at CPS needs to answer that. IMO.

Family of missing toddlers speaks out, says they're public targets
This picture (about half way down the article) of the older child looking at the younger one haunts me. The look on his face tells the story we now know part of.

The murder of these two children who became wards of the system that failed them, can be a catalyst for change. I don't have all the answers, and know it's a complicated problem. But we must change, so that not one more child receives the fate these two precious boys did. I would prefer to see children housed centrally in a "boarding school" environment where resources can be focused, vs. dispersed where there aren't adequate resources to monitor their wellbeing. "Foster parents" could have a new role; visiting the children at "boarding school", taking them on fun excursions and so forth. Everything else would be centralized through the "boarding school". I see this as a rationale alternative to explore vs. the broken system we have today.

Let us pray that the death of these two children can result in some positive change. I am grieved by the recent revelations, that once again confirm that evil has no boundaries.

Amateur opinion and speculation

RSBM

…I would prefer to see children housed centrally in a "boarding school" environment where resources can be focused, vs. dispersed where there aren't adequate resources to monitor their wellbeing. "Foster parents" could have a new role; visiting the children at "boarding school", taking them on fun excursions and so forth. Everything else would be centralized through the "boarding school". I see this as a rationale alternative to explore vs. the broken system we have today.
Bless you for how much you care for these boys that you want to think outside the box to solve abuse problems in our foster system.
I just wanted to add a comment to your proposal. I am an expert in early childhood development, but not verified here, so take this as my own opinion. The “boarding school” model you describe is exactly how children were housed for centuries and in many countries, it continues to be the primary model. Many studies showed that children had better bonds and outcomes in a family home. There can be rampant, heartbreaking abuse in boarding schools as well (e.g., schools for indigenous children in the US and Canada, Romanian orphanages, and many, many other examples exist).
But again, I know you are coming from a place of kindness and love, trying to solve the abuse of children. I work in a voluntary program with foster parents. The children I see are loved and thriving. Because it is voluntary, the foster parents who are hiding abuse would never let me in their home, but please know that many loving families do exist out here. Just my opinion.

RSBM

Bless you for how much you care for these boys that you want to think outside the box to solve abuse problems in our foster system.
I just wanted to add a comment to your proposal. I am an expert in early childhood development, but not verified here, so take this as my own opinion. The “boarding school” model you describe is exactly how children were housed for centuries and in many countries, it continues to be the primary model. Many studies showed that children had better bonds and outcomes in a family home. There can be rampant, heartbreaking abuse in boarding schools as well (e.g., schools for indigenous children in the US and Canada, Romanian orphanages, and many, many other examples exist).
But again, I know you are coming from a place of kindness and love, trying to solve the abuse of children. I work in a voluntary program with foster parents. The children I see are loved and thriving. Because it is voluntary, the foster parents who are hiding abuse would never let me in their home, but please know that many loving families do exist out here. Just my opinion.
Thank you for your insights. I certainly don’t have the expertise to know what the answers are, but I know some of the questions.
I am really disturbed by this case. Listening to the original interview with the AP’s and their lying details of gift wrapping, playing with chalk….such evil.

amateur opinion and speculation

There were two harrowing statements that stood out starkly for me.

Taken from the affidavit:

1)"On or about September 1 2020 through September 30 2020..." As we now discover this occurred 3 mos. before the children were reported missing, and this is a specific time frame.

2) "It is further alleged that the defendant Trezell West and Jacqueline West Induced a minor to commit or assist in the commission of the crime..." This is a chilling allegation IMO.

Speculation: Did the minor in this allegation supply the final information that clinched the timeline and the case?

The thought that another child was forced into this nightmarish crime just sinks my heart and flips my stomach. :(

This picture (about half way down the article) of the older child looking at the younger one haunts me. The look on his face tells the story we now know part of.

The murder of these two children who became wards of the system that failed them, can be a catalyst for change. I don't have all the answers, and know it's a complicated problem. But we must change, so that not one more child receives the fate these two precious boys did. I would prefer to see children housed centrally in a "boarding school" environment where resources can be focused, vs. dispersed where there aren't adequate resources to monitor their wellbeing. "Foster parents" could have a new role; visiting the children at "boarding school", taking them on fun excursions and so forth. Everything else would be centralized through the "boarding school". I see this as a rationale alternative to explore vs. the broken system we have today.

Let us pray that the death of these two children can result in some positive change. I am grieved by the recent revelations, that once again confirm that evil has no boundaries.

all those pix were at something like a chuck e cheese, i bet this "extended family meet up" was about the only fun these kids ever got to have.

Boarding schools have their own horrid history of abuse and monstrosities. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB