Still Missing CA - Classic (Orson West, 3) & Cincere (Orrin West, 4) Calif. City, *parents charged* 21 Dec 2020 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am heartbroken. What they probably suffered...
I know...me2.
I have to believe that someone has to know, or have a good idea where they might have left the remains. I pray they have more of a conscious than the two miscreants, and will speak up.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Most of us have heard or read about child abuse resulting in death for 1 child. Here we have 2 children murdered. I find it hard to believe these toddlers were misbehaving so badly at the same time that the parents lost control. I don't get it.

I saw something interesting in the indictment. It says that they influenced others to help them cover up their crime. I want to know what that was about.

Specifically:

induced others to participate in the commission of the crime or occupied a position of leadership or dominance of other participants in it’s commission...
It definitely sounds like they induced another adult to participate in the abuse / neglect. Perhaps a relative who watched the children at the Bakersfield apartment. MOO

What do yall make of this from the indictment ?

"The indictment further alleges that planning was involved in Orson's murder, stating that "the manner the crime was carried out indicates planning, sophistication, or professionalism.""

Most of us have heard or read about child abuse resulting in death for 1 child. Here we have 2 children murdered. I find it hard to believe these toddlers were misbehaving so badly at the same time that the parents lost control. I don't get it.

It definitely sounds like they induced another adult to participate in the abuse / neglect. Perhaps a relative who watched the children at the Bakersfield apartment. MOO

Later in the indictment (which I missed) it says that they made a minor participate in the murders. This is a new level of evil for me to wrap my head around.

It's merely my opinion that if one child was being severely punished and witnessed by the other brother while he, too, was being punished, it would magnify their pain and suffering. It would likely not lessen their anguish but magnify their trauma due to the loving nature of children for their beloved sibling. This opinion pertains to the punishments of Orson and Orrin since they are natural brothers.

While we can't speculate with wild guesses on what led to their deaths, we know both parents lied during the press conference they held. I saw TW taking cues from JW during that presser. JW would state a prompt and TW would repeat it by expounding upon it. JW encouraged his lies. The devil is in them.

I cannot imagine a competent Jury or a Judge being lenient on two adults who intentionally tortured two tiny helpless brothers and incorporated others to cooperate with them in killing these precious children.

moo
EBM: Correcting Grammar

Last edited:
MAR 3, 2022
Adoptive parents of Cal City boys plead not guilty to murder charges | News | bakersfield.com

6220ffbfc3e81.image.png
622105f5a9eb9.image.jpg
622105f02f3f0.image.jpg
6220fcb5f4031.image.jpg
622105f228345.image.jpg

[...]

Kern County Superior Court Judge Chad A. Louie called defendants Trezell, 35, and Jacqueline West, 32, a significant risk to the public in ordering the parents held without bail. Neither showed any reaction during Thursday’s proceedings.

[...]

Louie granted Smith’s request to seal the offense reports for this case, which detail the Bakersfield Police Department’s investigation.

[...]

Umm...

https://www.kget.com/missing-cal-ci...sking-about-sons-allegedly-placed-with-wests/

Madgenia Williams says she has not seen her sons, Gullermo, 8, and Eleuctero Parra, 10, for five years – and at some point, she said, they were placed in the foster care of Trezell and Jacqueline West–the couple charged Wednesday in the alleged murders of Orrin, 4, and Orson, 3, after more than a year of investigation.

They need to investigate every child the Wests ever had in their presence and be transparent about it. If Kern County CPS refuses, someone higher up needs to step in.

Umm...

Another set of boys allegedly missing after being with Trezell and Jaqueline West

Madgenia Williams says she has not seen her sons, Gullermo, 8, and Eleuctero Parra, 10, for five years – and at some point, she said, they were placed in the foster care of Trezell and Jacqueline West–the couple charged Wednesday in the alleged murders of Orrin, 4, and Orson, 3, after more than a year of investigation.
I'm going to be honest. I have an issue with what is being reported if true.
Another set of boys allegedly missing after being with Trezell and Jaqueline West
illiams said the situation is part of a bigger issue: Helplessness born of multi-generational incarceration. She said she was raised as a ward of the Los Angeles County court system from age 2. She has been to prison herself, and now one of her sons, raised largely in foster care, has developmental issues that she fears will impact his life. And the chain continues.

“My father and my mother went to jail, to prison, for murder,” she said. “And I’ve lived with my grandma. Being that I am a ward of the court, every child that I have by law they have the right to take because I am a state baby and this is the flaw we should fix today. Because just because we are victims and we have no mothers, that should not be held above our heads.”
Sipped:
The reply to this accusation isn't really denying anything IMO

If a dependent child of the court has a baby while in foster care, that baby does not absolutely also become a dependent child of the court,” DHS spokeswoman Jana Slagle wrote in an email. “There are many factors that would be addressed in that type of situation.

“Once a dependent child of the court turns 18 or 21 depending on their desire to remain in care — under AB12 children in California may remain in foster care until their 21 with certain stipulations. – they are no longer considered a dependent of the court and are no longer under the jurisdiction of the court,” Slagle wrote.

Is this right? Very concerning. IMO

This is the part that bothers me the most and suggests we are going to hear some nasty stuff.

Judge Chad Louie said, "there is clear and convincing evidence that both defendants are a significant and substantial risk to public safety and set no bail."

IMO we all better hold on to our hats (I was once a parole and probation support staff).
Praying that whoever was being threatened can now sleep soundly knowing they are behind bars and not getting out.

https://www.turnto23.com/news/crime...-not-guilty-in-deaths-of-orrin-and-orson-west

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971