Still Missing CA - Classic (Orson West, 3) & Cincere (Orrin West, 4) Calif. City, *parents charged* 21 Dec 2020 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we seen this yet? If so apologies because I missed it - it looks like they were trying to flee.

start point in video 2:43 (photo footage of the RV)

"Hours before that arrest Trezell West was tracked down by 17 News at a Post Office in Edison. Witnesses report seeing him take off in an RV that was found Tuesday evening about 17 miles west of Bakersfield. That is where the arrest took place."

Evil lurks.

I wish to adhere to the 'innocent until proven guilty' adage, but for me, it's terribly difficult in this, and so many other situations.

Assuming they are guilty, imagine holding on to the knowledge of the whereabouts of these little ones, the knowledge of the situational facts of their deaths, to go to bed at night knowing, to awaken knowing, and to have made the solemn oath never to tell.

What satanic evil that would be.

Ugly stuff.

Evil lurks.

I wish to adhere to the 'innocent until proven guilty' adage, but for me, it's terribly difficult in this, and so many other situations.

Assuming they are guilty, imagine holding on to the knowledge of the whereabouts of these little ones, the knowledge of the situational facts of their deaths, to go to bed at night knowing, to awaken knowing, and to have made the solemn oath never to tell.

What satanic evil that would be.

Ugly stuff.

Exactly. SO ugly. SO evil. They were children. I look at little boys that age playing, running, being crazy boys, just letting the wild out. It's natural.
Those poor children, all 6 of them, must have been held inside and quiet all their lives. For kids that age it is torture just to have to sit and be quiet.
Withholding food, beating, etc.... it just hurts to think about it.

To hurt them, torture them, as far as I'm concerned and we will hear worse at trial unless they tell the location for a plea deal.

Umm...

https://www.kget.com/missing-cal-ci...sking-about-sons-allegedly-placed-with-wests/

Madgenia Williams says she has not seen her sons, Gullermo, 8, and Eleuctero Parra, 10, for five years – and at some point, she said, they were placed in the foster care of Trezell and Jacqueline West–the couple charged Wednesday in the alleged murders of Orrin, 4, and Orson, 3, after more than a year of investigation.
Without getting into specific names or gender of all the kids both adopted and bio, is the oldest aged 10?

I have worked at boarding schools, and never saw any abuse. Nor would I have tolerated any abuse. So, let's not lump all boarding schools in to one category.
Oh, I agree. And it is the same way with foster parents. I have known several very good and caring foster families. Not all are abusive or cold hearted. It is a hard thing to get sorted out.

That was my first thought but the lady says her bio kids were in the Wests’ care 5 years ago.

They specifically said that the Wests adopted their boys 5 years ago though. I am curious if that was a mistake. If they only fostered them, and didn't adopt them, then they may be in another foster family or have been adopted by another family and the system would not tell them if that was the case.

They specifically said that the Wests adopted their boys 5 years ago though. I am curious if that was a mistake. If they only fostered them, and didn't adopt them, then they may be in another foster family or have been adopted by another family and the system would not tell them if that was the case.
its possible they went into foster 5 years ago and have been adopted since. classic and cincere's adoption is "kinda funny" so maybe their other one was too? maybe they "know someone" at CPS.

When I rewatched it, they said their boys were adopted by the Wests in 2018. She said it's been 6 years since she's seen them. I can't recall what she said about 5 years but maybe there is some miscalculating going on.

It's a huge relief that LE didn't give up on investigating the disappearance of Orrin and Orsen. It gives us hope for justice for other missing children. It is indisputable there are similarities between the West boys' disappearance and S Wells' disappearance. While difficult to accept, sometimes solving a case takes years of aggressive investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper