GUILTY CA - Classic (Orson West, 3) & Cincere (Orrin West, 4), still missing, Calif. City, *Mistrial on counts 4 & 5)* 21 Dec 2020 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It is hard to say because we do not know the question asked.
He gave LE his Google nest. It was motion activated and I believe they were stills not video. They deactivated the video because they were moving to (TX I think). He testified the first week. The jury asked for his testimony to be read back to them. Eta he lived across the street, he had pics of the van and of LE arriving when the Wests reported children missing.

I hope they get the verdict today if not atleast the jury is taking their time getting it right I have faith in this jury .the question to re hear about the child's and neighbors statements show they are considering what the children and neighbors saw/said jmoo

I hope the jury comes back like the last few cases these boys deserve justice.i hope one day one of them tell where the boys are so they can get laid to rest. These boys deserved better .jmoo
These two little boys hurt my heart the most.

Hearing that O/O both spent most of their little lives crying...moved around, taken away from a home were had their needs met.....experiencing joy and love to then be tortured, starved and isolated...finished off murdered is just so damn cruel.

Their tender age, all their needs are a hug...nourishment and warmth.:mad:

Praying for justice...I am a little worried about this one.:confused:

To those that are nervous about the verdict, if you heard Prosecutor Eric Smiths closing statement and rebuttal you would be more at ease. The defenses closings were absurd, imo.

Smith put it together it made sense, it was logical. I had thought the closings statements would be posted online but I had not seen them. I thought for sure they were recorded because opening statements had been.

To those that are nervous about the verdict, if you heard Prosecutor Eric Smiths closing statement and rebuttal you would be more at ease. The defenses closings were absurd, imo.

Smith put it together it made sense, it was logical. I had thought the closings statements would be posted online but I had not seen them. I thought for sure they were recorded because opening statements had been.
its enough for me.
But we all know there is usually one.....who, no matter what's presented it's never enough. :oops:

MAY 17, 2023
The first full day of jury deliberations in the trial of Trezell and Jacqueline West has wrapped up.

[...]

The Wests are facing seven charges: The first three are related to Orrin and the next three are concerning Orson. The last charge is connected to both boys.

There's two counts of murder in the second degree, one count of involuntary manslaughter, two counts of willful cruelty to child, one count of conspire to commit a crime, and finally one count of false report of emergency.

[...]

MAY 18, 2023
Jurors are set to consider if they believe the Wests or their children.

Two different versions of justice were posed to jurors.

Smith implored them to find the Wests guilty of killing their youngest kids — they were parents and failed to act as such when Orrin died.

“It’s time for justice,” Smith said. “Orrin and Orson deserve justice.”

Torres Stallings told jurors acquitting her client would allow law enforcement to keep this case open and search for Orrin and Orson.

“Do more for these two little Black kids than anyone … has done for them in the last three years they have been missing,” Torres Stallings said.

There is a huge problem if the Wests get off. Do they get their kids back? Can they adopt again?

The one thing that really bothers me, and I mentioned it before. I have more pictures of my cat on my phone. Than these folks had pictures of Orrin and Orson. No pictures of birthday parties, eating cake, playing in the yard. Just very strange.

There is a huge problem if the Wests get off. Do they get their kids back? Can they adopt again?

The one thing that really bothers me, and I mentioned it before. I have more pictures of my cat on my phone. Than these folks had pictures of Orrin and Orson. No pictures of birthday parties, eating cake, playing in the yard. Just very strange.
JW stated the pics of the boys were on their old phones and they did not post pics of adopted kids for safety reasons. We know the real reason. In Stallings closing she stated there were tons of pics of the boys. I swear both her and Hennessy were just making up stuff in closing statements.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back