GUILTY CA - Classic (Orson West, 3) & Cincere (Orrin West, 4), still missing, Calif. City, *Mistrial on counts 4 & 5)* 21 Dec 2020 #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone know if these two are convicted, will the search for the boys’ bodies continue or will recovery efforts end?

I can’t believe Stallings used the same words as TW did during that infamous interview with JW. Smdh Was that interview shown to jurors? Sorry if this question was already answered.

I hope the jury does the right thing and these two little innocent angels get the justice they deserve.

Does anyone know if these two are convicted, will the search for the boys’ bodies continue or will recovery efforts end?

I can’t believe Stallings used the same words as TW did during that infamous interview with JW. Smdh Was that interview shown to jurors? Sorry if this question was already answered.

I hope the jury does the right thing and these two little innocent angels get the justice they deserve.
They believe at least one or both boys were put in a dumpster. Since it was 3 to 4 months after and Kern County had no funds for a landfill search, I doubt that will happen. Not without some help from the parents.
Their bodies were so small it would have been impossible to find them in a landfill after so much time.

Yes the media press conference was played in the beginning of the trial. That alone did it for me.

I’m here for the boys and have been since the first interview with the Wests. Just finished with Gannon’s trial and hope to see a guilty verdict in this case too.

Thanks to all of you for posting during the trial. Hugs to everyone waiting for the verdict!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back