CA CA - Coleen Harris, 25, from OH, went to Sacramento to see man she met online, his name & add were false, seen getting off plane, 15 Nov 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is very worrying. Lots of questions and weirdness here. I hope Coleen is safe, wherever she is.

This was also one of my first thoughts and I agree with that thinking. But after some thought, if CH had been doing this for awhile, don't you think she might have checked addresses and other locations on Google Maps before agreeing to meet there? Any appointment I have I always check for a visual before leaving home.

My interpretation of the "bad address" was that she was given a valid address for a very real home, but it wasn't where the man she was speaking to lived. I imagined the police going to the home and the occupants there being clueless.

Why had no one reported her missing for several weeks though? I don’t know if I can say here, but her husband alluded to not saying anything publicly at the request of her family. But why? Why wouldn’t you be screaming loudly if your loved one was missing? Why keep it quiet? Shame? Trying to protect her? Fear? Just seems very odd.
Perhaps they weren't too worried at first. She'd been meeting people like this. Best guess would be that in the past she had been having a great time and extended her stay(s) without contacting her family. Since that was something she did, the family did not want to create an uproar and have her show up in a few days. Maybe irritated with them for calling the authorities.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder what is going on, if she’s safe or not. How troubling for her family. IMO if a family member or someone I was super close with disappeared like this and I randomly received a message saying she was safe, I don’t think I would believe it and would need to see her to confirm. People are awful during tragedies and add more stress and trauma to the missing persons family.

Not super related, but I remember as a kid my uncles dog ran away. I remember we got phone calls from people saying they had the dog, but they really didn’t. Apparently that happens all the time. So lousy.

I wonder what is going on, if she’s safe or not. How troubling for her family. IMO if a family member or someone I was super close with disappeared like this and I randomly received a message saying she was safe, I don’t think I would believe it and would need to see her to confirm. People are awful during tragedies and add more stress and trauma to the missing persons family.

Not super related, but I remember as a kid my uncles dog ran away. I remember we got phone calls from people saying they had the dog, but they really didn’t. Apparently that happens all the time. So lousy.
Yeah I have been reading whatever social media posts that I can and it's gotten weird.

Is she the only one who can delete it? I hope she’s ok.
JMO I think it can usually only be deleted by someone who has access to the account's email and password and/or who has access to a device where it is logged in. But I am not sure if Facebook has different standards for if family can delete accounts of missing people and homicide victims?

+1
JMO I noticed I found most using the name "Coleen Adam" instead of Harris.
What social media are you referring to and are you sure that is really her?

That just adds to the mysterious circumstances surrounding this case.
Why would she be using an alias or is that her married name (new husband from Scotland)? That is also a very unusual spelling of the name Colleen (Coleen).

There are still only two MSM Ohio articles about her disappearance. Both dated around the day she was reported missing several weeks ago. Sacramento media has not reported anything about this case yet.

Things just don't add up to me. Especially because she wasn't even reported missing until a month after she flew to Sacramento and disappeared.

Thoughts anyone?
JMO

Last edited:
What social media are you referring to and are you sure that is really her?

That just adds to the mysterious circumstances surrounding this case.
Why would she be using an alias or is that her married name (new husband from Scotland)? That is also a very unusual spelling of the name Colleen (Coleen).

There are still only two MSM Ohio articles about her disappearance. Both dated around the day she was reported missing several weeks ago. Sacramento media has not reported anything about this case yet.

Things just don't add up to me. Especially because she wasn't even reported missing until a month after she flew to Sacramento and disappeared.

Thoughts anyone?
JMO
Harris is her maiden name and Adams is her newly married name. JMO but I believe she was married a few months ago so fairly recently.
I’m not sure if she has legally changed her name yet so that might be adding to it. I remember the first time I went to the Social Security Administration office and I immediately walked out as soon as I walked in… I wasn’t about to spend all day there. There weren’t any more chairs and people we waiting by standing LOL not saying that’s what happened here but trying to explain that it may not be too weird if she didn’t change her name yet

Am I the only one that suddenly thought of Rachel Morin? I know, CA and a Mexican is not enough, but I have this strange feeling. Now, I hope there are cameras in the airport

ETA: most would put the phone on flight mode. I am not sure that all of them are not traceable. Hope some are. Of course, 1 month since she disappeared is a very long time, and raises questions.

It’s possible the man she was meeting bought the plane ticket. Somehow sent her money to purchase. Just a random thought I had when people question why she would do this when she’s trying to save for Scotland.
Usually the company sends you electronic ticket. Chances are, she didn’t delete it as you usually keep it till the end of the travel, and maybe there is one back. The airline might have some information about the purchase.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back