CA CA - Coleen Harris, 25, from OH, went to Sacramento to see man she met online, his name & add were false, seen getting off plane, 15 Nov 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Usually the company sends you electronic ticket. Chances are, she didn’t delete it as you usually keep it till the end of the travel, and maybe there is one back. The airline might have some information about the purchase.

Surely LE has whatever the airline had?

Still wonder about airport CCTV, but with that time lapse between arrival & even reporting her missing...sad.

jmho ymmv lrr

It would also be interesting to understand why Coleen flew from Ohio to California to meet a man when, at the same time, she was working extra shifts to earn money to travel to Scotland where her husband lives.

<modsnip: not victim friendly> 25 is awfully old for a lot of this behavior.

I feel like there is a lot we are missing.

I wonder if the person used vpn and was not from Sacramento at all. I wonder where they, indeed, agreed to meet. Maybe the perp flew into Sacramento in advance and rented a car? Or rented it in another close by airport?

I looked at Google maps of Sacramento. There is a piece of bad news. It lies on the intersection of several major highways, I5 (all West coast), and I80. Plus some other smaller, but large enough. It means, the person could drive from BC, WA, Oregon, South California or Nevada. I am not sure the person is local, probably not if they gave a bad address. I would assume they would take a week off for Thanksgiving. (Maybe they have true relatives in California. Could be of any ethnicity.) Or maybe a month till Christmas. Can it be reverse checked who Googled that address or the area of Sacramento? Although I am sure whoever did used vpn… the circumstances of the agreement need to be known better. Also, that bad address, is it a place where it is easy to park a car?

There is a picture of it here: Coleen Elizabeth Harris
In the first pic at the link you shared, her teeth are very distinctive and unique. The poster says dentals aren’t available , hopefully that just means that dentals aren’t available YET rather than not going to be available at all.

Public fb group Bring Coleen Adam home! Coleen's aunt LS is one of the moderators:
Dec 10th post says she was heading to California WITH a friend rather than what is being reported, to meet someone.

Post from 12/24 from LS, says she glad Coleen got away from certain people in Ohio.
LS also sounds a bit unhinged.

Dec 10th post says she was heading to California WITH a friend rather than what is being reported, to meet someone.
I noticed that post too. If that is the case, it brings several questions to mind.

Among the questions I have are who was this friend, was this Coleen's friend or a friend of the person that Coleen was supposed to meet, did this friend travel with Coleen for the entire journey or meet Coleen at another airport for the connecting flight, and what became of this friend after Coleen arrived in California?

What social media are you referring to and are you sure that is really her?

Yes, sure it is her because it is family posting. I couldn't bring the link here at the time I posted due to TOS but now @indicolite22 has verified an aunt as administrator and the link is in post #103 (start there and dive in). Lots of info there. One question I'd like to check is if she had ever done this before *wink*.

Oh I forgot to add this about the 02 tattoo - I'm wondering if she was into anime? Check this info as answered by a Bing GPT-4 search:

"Yes, 02 is a character from the anime series Darling in the Franxx. She is one of the main characters and has become quite popular among anime fans. If you’re interested in getting a tattoo of 02, I would recommend doing some research to find a design that you like and then consulting with a professional tattoo artist to make sure that the design is feasible and that you’re happy with the final result. Good luck! "

Maybe she chose this minimalist design instead of a large character design?

Hum, strange case.
I agree. There have been a number of excellent questions raised regarding Coleen's disappearance but very few definitive answers. It's difficult to know whether she is in danger or is safe.

Per earlier posts in the thread, she supposedly has contacted her father. However, there's been no MSM or LE confirmation, so it's unclear if this actually took place.

Post from 12/24 from LS, says she glad Coleen got away from certain people in Ohio.
LS also sounds a bit unhinged.
If Coleen flew to CA *with* a friend instead of meeting someone there, that could change the dynamic of the case considerably IMO. Has there been any LE or MSM confirmation she traveled to CA with a friend?

I am confused by conflicting information posted about Coleen's disappearance. Is she officially considered a missing person by LE?
Are police resources being utilized searching for her?

Or, is she just off-the-grid, taking a break?
MOO

I am confused by conflicting information posted about Coleen's disappearance. Is she officially considered a missing person by LE?
Are police resources being utilized searching for her?

Or, is she just off-the-grid, taking a break?
MOO

She still has an active missing person page with the state of California, so I believe she's still considered a missing person. She likely won't be removed from that status until/unless she contacts LE. Coleen Elizabeth Harris

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back